PDA

View Full Version : Race Rating view

Light
11-30-2011, 09:46 PM
Is there a format so that I can view the Bris race Ratings in 10th's? In both the Ultimate PP's and the PP generator (using multicaps), the RR's are rounded off. So if a horse was in a RR of 110.4 he gets a 110 rating. In a 110.5 RR he gets a 111 rating. Bris says 1 point is significant. In this case it would be very misleading. Bris will display the difference here as 1 point when in fact the difference is 1/10 of a point and negligible. I am finding 1/2 a point to be significant when viewed in 10th's.

I can see the RR's in 10th's if I double click on a horse's name in Multicaps or import the Multicap file into Excel.But I would like to browse through the PP's in traditional racing form style, without the distraction of going back to Excel or double clicking each and every horse in Multicaps.

Elliott Sidewater
11-30-2011, 10:59 PM
There might be a way - try bringing them up in print view in the PP generator, I think that gave 2 decimal places for Prime Power and may have an extra significant digit for RR and CR. Definitely a glitch, hope this works.