PDA

View Full Version : Oh the Pain

cato
12-06-2003, 10:43 PM
Oh the pain of watching the Oklahoma Sooners get pummeled in the Big 12 championship game. It's stunningly painful if you are a Sooner fan...and it just keeps getting worse...

aaaarrrggghhhh

Cato

Zaf
12-06-2003, 10:49 PM
If LSU & USC both win how will that affect their # 1 ranking.

ZAFONIC

Pace Cap'n
12-06-2003, 11:05 PM
My understanding is the Sooners have an unassailable lead in the BCS rankings. Like those rankings better after tonight.

cato
12-06-2003, 11:09 PM
"My understanding is the Sooners have an unassailable lead in the BCS rankings. "

I think that was assuming they didn't get blown out...don't know if that's still true in light of their complete collapse...

doophus
12-07-2003, 09:05 AM
Big Red gets stomped by a loser to Marshall; USC watches Hawaii get trounced; Fightin' Tigers RUN wild.

Who will be LSU's victim? GO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O TIGERS!!

BTW, where will CORNELL be ranked?

George E
(Really an Ole Miss fan)

superfecta
12-08-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by doophus
Big Red gets stomped by a loser to Marshall; USC watches Hawaii get trounced; Fightin' Tigers RUN wild.

Who will be LSU's victim? GO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O TIGERS!!

BTW, where will CORNELL be ranked?

George E
(Really an Ole Miss fan) Sad to see Ou get stomped like that.Even tho I favor OSU(who will play Ol Miss in the Cotton Bowl by the way),OU really should be grateful for the BCS.If it wasn't for the BCS,OU would not play for the title.
Cato,don't put no money on that game,seems like the wheels may be wobbly on that sooner freighttrain(reminds me of Josh Heupel in 2000,remember he was hurt and nobody outside the team knew?).Its sunday nite,curious how the radio sports monkeys will spin this loss and chink in the armor of the GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME:rolleyes: So many of the Radio talk guys ridiculed the BCS,now it saved OU.Now they cant make too much of Neb. not winning the big 12 and still playing for the NCAA championship.Wonder if the fat jack and fat jim can get their money back they dropped in Vegas last week since USC will not play OU?