PDA

View Full Version : hellooo guys! :)

yvonne
12-06-2003, 02:56 PM
hi! :)
I searched for many hours in web and I was glad to find this link!! I have a big desire and I'm fear that my wish can't come true! But I STILL believe in miracles and hope to experience one! :)
Since three years I want to do an exchange, but it's very expensive here in
germany and probably we can't pay it! Also I love horses and riding and I think
I would miss it very much when I go for one year to another country!
So I thought about doing an exchange on a horse farm or something like that, but
I don't know HOW and WHERE I can do that! I hope someone hear my call and
perhaps he can actually help me!I don't eat a lot and I'm not very fastidious!
:) I just want to spend an unbelieveable year, to learn a lot about a new
culture, to get to know a lot of interesting people,to make some important
experiences for my future and to bring something of me in another family!

Thanks for reading my message!
I would be happy about every mail I receive, whatever you want to write! yves_bright_side@hotmail.com
many greetings and love, yvonne

trying2win
12-06-2003, 03:09 PM
Hello Yvonne,

Welcome to the PACE ADVANTAGE site as a member. Sorry, I don't own a horse farm, nor do I work at a racetrack. Perhaps some PA member knows someone who is looking for help, either as a worker on a farm, or as a groom at a racetrack.

Best wishes,

Trying2win

Suff
12-06-2003, 04:14 PM
I need someone To clean My Bathroom..

railbird
12-06-2003, 09:01 PM
Hello Sufferin ;

I just logged on to say you are a RIOT . LOL

Zaf
12-06-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Suff
I need someone To clean My Bathroom..

ROTFL :D

ZAFONIC

JustRalph
12-06-2003, 09:19 PM
post a picture, prove you are not amazin posing as a women again........

DJofSD
12-06-2003, 11:01 PM
Seems to be a request that raises some doubts in my mind.

Germany is the place where most if not all those that ride dressage would jump at the chance to go to for a year. Should be easy to hook up with some one this side of the Atlantic to arrange such a deal.

I'm sure if queries were made at the USET, USDF or even the Chronicle of the Horse, there'd be plenty of people will to do an exchange.

DJofSD

yvonne
12-07-2003, 01:30 PM
thanks trying2win for your reply! :)
and Suff, I don't need your amazing humor :rolleyes: !!

DJofSD, I didn't know that germany is well known for dressage. my problem is, that I don't know where I can search for a nice family with horses! I'm not very interested in horse-racing (in germany it's not very widespread), but I only find sites about racing.
so long, Yvonne

cato
12-07-2003, 02:05 PM
Yvonne:

Try

http://horseracing.about.com/index.htm

and look around

and maybe try a better search engine than wharever you have been trying. A google search on "dressage" comes up with over 700,000 hits

Good luck, Cato

JustRalph
12-07-2003, 02:45 PM
THE PRACTICAL DRESSAGE QUEEN

A husband and DQ were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when an absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big kiss, tells him she'll see him later, and walks away.

The DQ glares at her husband and says, "Who was that?"

"Oh," replies the husband, "that was my mistress."

The DQ says, "That's it; I want a divorce."

"I understand," replies her husband, "but, remember, if we divorce, there will be no more horse shopping trips to Europe, no wintering in at the Florida circuit, no 4x4 dually diesel with aluminum 6 horse trailer with full living quarters in the garage, and no groom. But the decision is yours."

Just then the DQ notices a mutual friend entering the restaurant with a gorgeous woman. "Who's that woman with Jim? " she asks.

"That's his mistress," replies her husband.

"Ours is prettier," says the DQ.

PaceAdvantage
12-07-2003, 09:41 PM
Those that doubt Yvonne's intentions or sincerity need to tone down their "jade-o-meter" a bit....her posts DO trace back to Germany....

kingfin66
12-08-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Those that doubt Yvonne's intentions or sincerity need to tone down their "jade-o-meter" a bit....her posts DO trace back to Germany....

Yeah, and she's all over the net too. Check this out. It is the forum from my local track, EmDowns.

http://www.emeraldracing.com/wwwboard/messages/14366.html

Suff
12-08-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage

I only wish my Handicapping was as Dead-on as my Jade-o-Meter appears to be. I just had it Tuned.

cj
12-08-2003, 03:34 PM
This I know...anonymous email addys should raise a red flag. I'm not saying its necessarily bad intentions, but yahoo, hotmail, etc. are home to many a scam artists.

kenwoodallpromos
12-08-2003, 11:26 PM
Can you give us the exact address of your residence in Germany?

yvonne
12-09-2003, 09:26 AM
kingfin66
Yeah, and she's all over the net too. Check this out. It is the forum from my local track, EmDowns.

http://www.emeraldracing.com/wwwboa...ages/14366.html

yes :) a helpful person give me some adresses to post my message there too!

euh, I don't understand exactly what you all are telling here! but I'm not a fake... this thing is important for me and I thought it coul be a chance to search in the internet!
I live in Germany in Salzgitter... it's a town one hour from Hannover!
-> 38226 Salzgitter

PaceAdvantage
12-11-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Suff
I only wish my Handicapping was as Dead-on as my Jade-o-Meter appears to be. I just had it Tuned.

To Suff: Still can't dispute the fact that the ip address traces back to Germany....that's a little harder to fake....

To Everyone Else: And who cares, really? If you can help her out, you do it...if not, ignore the post....no sense in getting all worked up over nothing...

SandyE
12-12-2003, 09:20 AM
Uh Suff? What's a Jade-O-meter? :cool:
PA your a doll what more can I say eh? :D
Yvonne have you looked into about.coms horse sites yet? I was told once that Germany had/has more trotters/Standerbreds then they do Thoroughbred racing. But then again I don't know that from personal experience so I can't say for sure.