PDA

View Full Version : I got a phone call from Newt

Actor
11-27-2011, 04:50 PM
It was a recording of course but after about a one minute spiel his "assistant" came on the line. I figured I'd do the country a favor by wasting as much of her time as possible. She wanted me to contribute $100 to Newt's campaign. I told her I did not have a job. True enough, I'm retired. Then she wanted to know if I'd contribute a smaller amount. I said "No." Finally she wanted to know if I could help in the campaign by sending emails and stuff. I probably should have said Yes to that, good way to infiltrate the enemy. :lol:

lamboguy
11-27-2011, 04:57 PM
you know something, why should anyone be the enemy here? because of all this animosity we are only getting this rotten crew of scoundrel candidates. all we have are thieves trying to become president these days, and they all have no clue how to tell the truth. go watch your debates, they are all a joke.

HUSKER55
11-27-2011, 07:47 PM
i am voting against all incumbents. I will take a blind shot with a newby. it could not be any worse.

boxcar
11-27-2011, 08:31 PM
It was a recording of course but after about a one minute spiel his "assistant" came on the line. I figured I'd do the country a favor by wasting as much of her time as possible. She wanted me to contribute $100 to Newt's campaign. I told her I did not have a job. True enough, I'm retired. Then she wanted to know if I'd contribute a smaller amount. I said "No." Finally she wanted to know if I could help in the campaign by sending emails and stuff. I probably should have said Yes to that, good way to infiltrate the enemy. :lol:

Good man, Actor! I wouldn't give a dime to an establishment RINO, either. :ThmbUp:

Boxcar

bigmack
11-27-2011, 08:35 PM
If Gingrich is the enemy what does that make BO?

Dave Schwartz
11-27-2011, 10:17 PM
That was a recording?

newtothegame
11-27-2011, 10:44 PM
What was the recording part?? And I have yet to have a recording (political) that became a live person....???

boxcar
11-27-2011, 11:32 PM
If Gingrich is the enemy what does that make BO?

The former is covert and the latter is overt.

Boxcar

bigmack
11-27-2011, 11:39 PM
Kool-Aid alert.

qi6n_-wB154

boxcar
11-27-2011, 11:49 PM
I read somewhere where he said he regretted making that ad with Pelosi. Yeah, I bet he does.

Newt is another lawless one, as well. If elected he would have no intention of sending the illegals packing. People who won't enforce laws are just as wicked as those who break them. :ThmbDown:

Boxcar

lsbets
11-28-2011, 12:14 AM
I read somewhere where he said he regretted making that ad with Pelosi. Yeah, I bet he does.

Newt is another lawless one, as well. If elected he would have no intention of sending the illegals packing. People who won't enforce laws are just as wicked as those who break them. :ThmbDown:

Boxcar

Illegal immigration is not so simple Box. Would you send a woman back to Mexico who has lived here 15 years, broke no laws other than immigration laws, works two jobs and has 2 kids who are citizens of this country by birth (whether you think they should be citizens or not doesn't matter, they are)? What would you do with her kids? This is the only country they have ever called home. They have no relatives here legally they can stay with. Would you force the mother to choose to either take the kids with her back to poverty in Mexico or leave them here in foster care? Would you break up that family?

boxcar
11-28-2011, 01:20 AM
Illegal immigration is not so simple Box. Would you send a woman back to Mexico who has lived here 15 years, broke no laws other than immigration laws, works two jobs and has 2 kids who are citizens of this country by birth (whether you think they should be citizens or not doesn't matter, they are)? What would you do with her kids? This is the only country they have ever called home. They have no relatives here legally they can stay with. Would you force the mother to choose to either take the kids with her back to poverty in Mexico or leave them here in foster care? Would you break up that family?

You make a poor apologist for our lawbreaking government. She and and the lawless bunch in D.C. should have thought about the repercussions before they acted. Crying after the milk is spilled is a wee bit disingenuous, most especially since the whole issue is purely political. So, not only do you want to reward the family but you want reward the political party who is largely responsible for this mess, too? Cute. And what about the humongous drain millions of other illegals have put on our economy, the health care system, the prison system, American victims of crimes by illegals, etc.? Real upstanding people, eh? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Actor
11-28-2011, 06:44 AM
What was the recording part??Basically just a summary of his position and how he's now first in the polls. And I have yet to have a recording (political) that became a live person....???First time for me.

lsbets
11-28-2011, 07:49 AM
You make a poor apologist for our lawbreaking government. She and and the lawless bunch in D.C. should have thought about the repercussions before they acted. Crying after the milk is spilled is a wee bit disingenuous, most especially since the whole issue is purely political. So, not only do you want to reward the family but you want reward the political party who is largely responsible for this mess, too? Cute. And what about the humongous drain millions of other illegals have put on our economy, the health care system, the prison system, American victims of crimes by illegals, etc.? Real upstanding people, eh? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

I asked you a pretty straightforward question based on the reality of the situation. An answer would be nice. Would you break up that family? The children are citizens.

Another example would be the college student I read about a few months ago. She got a temporary reprieve, but she came here very young(under 2), and was an honor student. This is the only home she has ever known. Would you deport her?

Answer please.

BlueShoe
11-28-2011, 10:24 AM
Newt is another lawless one, as well. If elected he would have no intention of sending the illegals packing.
Newt may have stepped on the third rail on this one. His recent stance has mystified and infuriated many conservatives. While he may have increased his appeal among moderates and Latinos, he has lost conservative support, and faces a tougher task in gaining the GOP nomination.

lsbets
11-28-2011, 10:51 AM
One more question Box - do you think Cain would deport the illegals working here? He's from the restaurant industry and has profited more from the labor of illegals than any other candidate.

boxcar
11-28-2011, 01:30 PM
I asked you a pretty straightforward question based on the reality of the situation. An answer would be nice. Would you break up that family? The children are citizens.

Another example would be the college student I read about a few months ago. She got a temporary reprieve, but she came here very young(under 2), and was an honor student. This is the only home she has ever known. Would you deport her?

Answer please.

Two things: First, I did answer you -- just not the way you liked. I refused to accept two of your premises. The first one is the "reality of it". You can talk "reality" until pigs sprout wings and fly, but I'll talk about the legality and morality of the issue. And my answer was based on these two issues.

The second premise I refuse to accept is that any child of any alien or foreigner, under any circumstances, who just happens to be born on U.S. soil is an automatic citizen. That position is clearly a perversion of the intent of the 14th Amendment. The link I'm embedding below discusses this issue in much more depth and the piece even claims the Supreme Court has never ruled that all children of foreigners or aliens are automatically entitled to citizenship status.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/weigh-anchor-enforce-the-citizenship-clause

And one more thing: You may enjoy being played like a fiddle by corrupt politicians. You might derive great pleasure in having dishonest scum manipulate your emotions by adopting public policies that would have predictable, foreseen long term effects on public sentiment, and that were designed to elicit just the type of ethereal response you have manifested, i.e. "Golly gee whiz, can we really separate the [innocent] kiddies from their hard-working parents"? Let me make myself as crystal clear as possible: I don't enjoy bending over for anyone, as you obviously do. I'm not the cause of the problem. "They" are. The crooks in D.C., the Mexican government and the illegals who came here uninvited are the problems. And the people of this country should demand that the U.S. government tackle this problem once and for all head-on and hold the best interest of real American citizens at heart first and foremost. But don't expect me me to view the illegals and their kids as the victims when it is the American people who have been victimized over these many decades!

Are we finally clear, LS?

Boxcar

boxcar
11-28-2011, 01:32 PM
One more question Box - do you think Cain would deport the illegals working here? He's from the restaurant industry and has profited more from the labor of illegals than any other candidate.

I'm not entirely clear on whatCain's position is. A good friend of mine has said that Cain somewhat equivocated on this issue some time ago. I would have to research Cain's position out for myself.

Boxcar

lsbets
11-28-2011, 01:55 PM
Two things: First, I did answer you -- just not the way you liked. I refused to accept two of your premises. The first one is the "reality of it". You can talk "reality" until pigs sprout wings and fly, but I'll talk about the legality and morality of the issue. And my answer was based on these two issues.

The second premise I refuse to accept is that any child of any alien or foreigner, under any circumstances, who just happens to be born on U.S. soil is an automatic citizen. That position is clearly a perversion of the intent of the 14th Amendment. The link I'm embedding below discusses this issue in much more depth and the piece even claims the Supreme Court has never ruled that all children of foreigners or aliens are automatically entitled to citizenship status.

And one more thing: You may enjoy being played like a fiddle by corrupt politicians. You might derive great pleasure in having dishonest scum manipulate your emotions by adopting public policies that would have predictable, foreseen long term effects on public sentiment, and that were designed to elicit just the type of ethereal response you have manifested, i.e. "Golly gee whiz, can we really separate the [innocent] kiddies from their hard-working parents"? Let me make myself as crystal clear as possible: I don't enjoy bending over for anyone, as you obviously do. I'm not the cause of the problem. "They" are. The crooks in D.C., the Mexican government and the illegals who came here uninvited are the problems. And the people of this country should demand that the U.S. government tackle this problem once and for all head-on and hold the best interest of real American citizens at heart first and foremost. But don't expect me me to view the illegals and their kids as the victims when it is the American people who have been victimized over these many decades!

Are we finally clear, LS?

Boxcar

I believe you were clear. You are completely detached from reality. You don't care what the law is re: citizenship, you're going to go with someone's explanation of the law despite what the well established law of the land is. You don't like it so you won't recognize it. And you don't care about the reality of dealing with the situation here which has been created over the years, so you'll go ahead and deport citizens if you have your way because their parents aren't citizens.

The families are here. The kids are citizens. I don't say that because some "politician" told a story. I say that because I know a lot of them. I know from them the stories of how they got here, how much it cost and the risks they took. I've worked as a home builder and a restaurant owner. Most of the people in both industies are Hispanic. The vast majority of the time the parents are working at least one job and paying taxes. Ultimately we are going to have to deal with that reality when we decide to do something about illegal immigration. Denying reality is not a solution. Saying the kids aren't citizens when they are is just silly.

In your usual style instead of dealing with reality you would rather lash out at others. I'm not surprised.

lsbets
11-28-2011, 02:03 PM

Boxcar

And no, that was not an answer to the question. It was a response to my post. Not the same thing. I will assume that your answer is either one of the following:

a) break up the family

or b) deport the children too, even though they are citizen just as you are and just as you this country is the only home they have ever known.

Based on your ramblings, I lean towards b being your answer.

Tom
11-28-2011, 02:04 PM
The cost of deportation for that many people would be in the tens of billions.
Each one gets a hearing, lawyers involved, transportation.....not realistic.
The most important past of all this is sealing the border to prevent more. Then we can deal with the situation here.

bigmack
11-28-2011, 02:07 PM
Saying the kids aren't citizens when they are is just silly.
"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside."

The phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" was intended to exclude American-born persons from automatic citizenship whose allegiance to the United States was not complete. With illegal aliens who are unlawfully in the United States, their native country has a claim of allegiance on the child. Thus, the completeness of their allegiance to the United States is impaired, which therefore precludes automatic citizenship.
http://www.14thamendment.us/birthright_citizenship/original_intent.html

How many women cross our border with one goal in mind - Have a child in one of our hospitals.

lsbets
11-28-2011, 02:13 PM
"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside."

The phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" was intended to exclude American-born persons from automatic citizenship whose allegiance to the United States was not complete. With illegal aliens who are unlawfully in the United States, their native country has a claim of allegiance on the child. Thus, the completeness of their allegiance to the United States is impaired, which therefore precludes automatic citizenship.
http://www.14thamendment.us/birthright_citizenship/original_intent.html

How many women cross our border with one goal in mind - Have a child in one of our hospitals.

United States v. Wong Kim Ark

Settled law. Kids born here are citizens.

bigmack
11-28-2011, 02:16 PM
United States v. Wong Kim Ark
Wong's parents were residing legally in the United States at the time of his birth.

Robert Goren
11-28-2011, 02:16 PM
The most important past of all this is sealing the border to prevent more. Then we can deal with the situation here.A reasonable approach although sealing the border is not going to be cheap either. My approach is stop the reason they coming here, which is jobs. Huge fines and jail time to the people who hire illegals. We need to make harder for illegals to get a job than it is for a US citizen to get on an airplane. That is not the case now.

bigmack
11-28-2011, 02:31 PM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/ENDBIRTHRIGHTCITIZENSHIP-NumbersUSA-ForLowerImmigrationLevels.png

BlueShoe
11-28-2011, 02:36 PM
The most important past of all this is sealing the border to prevent more. Then we can deal with the situation here. Mandatory E-Verify. No food stamps, WIC vouchers, free school meals, section 8 housing, free non emergency medical care, or welfare for non citizens, as well as no jobs. End birthright citizenship. Deport all illegals presently incarcerated except those with felonies, and then those persons when their sentence is completed. Massive self deportation would result. Problem solved, although realistically, it could take many years to complete.

lsbets
11-28-2011, 02:53 PM
Wong's parents were residing legally in the United States at the time of his birth.

That is correct and that case has been used as precedent for any children born here while their parents have a residence and are not employed diplomatically by a foreign government.

Kings bill would not fly. An amendment would be needed.

lsbets
11-28-2011, 03:03 PM
The most important past of all this is sealing the border to prevent more. Then we can deal with the situation here.

I say we keep the people who are here working and raising families and send the OWS people to Mexico.

Tom
11-28-2011, 03:31 PM
A reasonable approach although sealing the border is not going to be cheap either. My approach is stop the reason they coming here, which is jobs. Huge fines and jail time to the people who hire illegals. We need to make harder for illegals to get a job than it is for a US citizen to get on an airplane. That is not the case now.\

You mean enforce existing laws?
What a novel idea!
We should try that sometime!

Tom
11-28-2011, 03:32 PM
I say we keep the people who are here working and raising families and send the OWS people to Mexico.

Lots more to whine about in Mexico....splendid idea!

rastajenk
11-28-2011, 03:39 PM
Too many dark-skinned folks down there for the Occupeers' comfort. They don't tend to associate much with non-whites. :rolleyes:

boxcar
11-28-2011, 03:57 PM
I believe you were clear. You are completely detached from reality. You don't care what the law is re: citizenship, you're going to go with someone's explanation of the law despite what the well established law of the land is. You don't like it so you won't recognize it. And you don't care about the reality of dealing with the situation here which has been created over the years, so you'll go ahead and deport citizens if you have your way because their parents aren't citizens.

The families are here. The kids are citizens. I don't say that because some "politician" told a story. I say that because I know a lot of them. I know from them the stories of how they got here, how much it cost and the risks they took. I've worked as a home builder and a restaurant owner. Most of the people in both industies are Hispanic. The vast majority of the time the parents are working at least one job and paying taxes. Ultimately we are going to have to deal with that reality when we decide to do something about illegal immigration. Denying reality is not a solution. Saying the kids aren't citizens when they are is just silly.

In your usual style instead of dealing with reality you would rather lash out at others. I'm not surprised.

I'm the one detached from reality when it is you who want to make victims out of people who had no legal right to be in this country in the first place.? :bang: :bang: The politicians have so successfully brainwashed you, you can't see that it's real Americans who have been taken advantage of and defrauded of our culture and traditions that uniquely American.

The reality is this : The corrupt politicians, who have successfully played your emotions like a fiddle, need to deal with this issue directly. The 14th Amendment needs to be revisited ASAP and dealt with. It was never the intent of that Amendment to give away American citizenship on the cheap like out-of-date bakery goods.

Boxcar

BlueShoe
11-28-2011, 03:57 PM
Right idea, wrong place. With their ideology the mob would be more at home in China, North Korea, Cuba, or Venezuela. The thing is though, after a few months there they would very much wish to come running home to the comforts and freedoms they have criticized and failed to appreciate. Even more so after they saw how dissenters are often lined up against a wall and shot by a firing squad in those nations.

boxcar
11-28-2011, 04:00 PM

LS is blinded to the facts! He has illegals who are acquaintances or friends of his. End of story.

Boxcar

Ocala Mike
11-28-2011, 04:26 PM
LS is blinded to the facts! He has illegals who are acquaintances or friends of his. End of story.

Boxcar

I do too. Don't think this blinds me to the facts of the issue. It could be that those who can't or won't put a human face on the problem are the ones who can't see. Probably 90% of Americans either knowingly or unknowingly have co-workers, acquaintances, or friends that are in the country illegally.

Ocala Mike

Dave Schwartz
11-28-2011, 04:49 PM
What is "OWS?"

HUSKER55
11-28-2011, 04:54 PM
OCCUPY WALL STREET.

boxcar
11-28-2011, 05:18 PM
I do too. Don't think this blinds me to the facts of the issue. It could be that those who can't or won't put a human face on the problem are the ones who can't see. Probably 90% of Americans either knowingly or unknowingly have co-workers, acquaintances, or friends that are in the country illegally.

Ocala Mike

As I do! So, what is your point? I have illegals in my church! Again, what is your point? And moreover, have you put faces on those who have screwed us Americans over the decades?

Boxcar

boxcar
11-28-2011, 06:42 PM

To elaborate a little more on what Mack factually stated earlier about that SC decision LS used to justify this immigration mess, especially involving the birthright issue, that corrupt, power-hungry, law-breaking politicians have gotten this country into, here's another case that was along the same lines.

In Elk, the Supreme Court was true to the meaning of the Citizenship Clause, both as its drafters wrote it and, from the Senate debate, as they evidently meant it. The opinion makes clear that the status of the parents of a child born within the territory of the United States determines whether or not the child is eligible for U.S. citizenship. To qualify the child for citizenship, his parents must be "completely subject" to the jurisdiction of the United States and must owe "direct and immediate" allegiance to the United States.

What the court did way back in 1895 or so with the Wong Kim Ark case was that they virtually ignored the controlling clause in the 14th Amendment that restricted citizenship only to those who were subject to the jurisdiction thereof. Instead of this being the deciding, controlling, pertinent clause, the court decided to use a very old version of English Common Law to determine how the Brits did it and how they dealt with citizenship issues. :rolleyes: (But didn't the U.S. break away from the Brits? Wasn't there a war called the American Revolution once upon a time? :rolleyes: ) Does any of this sound familiar to where we are today with respect to what very many legal scholars feel should be the subordinate role of the U.S. Constitution in cases?

Anyhow, the Elk was never overturned. It was never refuted. That case is also "case law". This is why a couple of years or so ago, a bunch of muddle-headed, bible-thumpin' amnesty lobbyists showed up on Capitol Hill to try to appeal to various members' "Christian sympathies" for bible teaching, in trying to make their case for amnesty. (This is something they would not have had to have done, if their case for all these illegal kiddies in this country was on such strong legal footing!) Going from memory of a story I read, they appealed to the Law in the OT, saying that it proved that God had a heart (all of a sudden libs think the OT God is loving and compassionate :rolleyes: for immigrants since he made provision in his Law for Israel to allow Gentiles to settle in the Promised Land, etc.. Of course, this argument falls dead to the ground immediately because Old Covenant Law no longer applies to this age, and that Law was given in the context of a Theocracy, which America is not. The civil statues and ordinances, that were designed to govern the civil affairs of a physical theocratic kingdom thousands years ago, simply don't apply today. And as one astute, knowledgeable congressman pointed out, Paul's teaching in the NT about the relationship between Christians and civil authorities is what is relevant for us today.

Anyhow...this entire issue with children of illegals is anything but a settled legal matter.

Boxcar

lsbets
11-28-2011, 07:58 PM
I'm the one detached from reality when it is you who want to make victims out of people who had no legal right to be in this country in the first place.? :bang: :bang: The politicians have so successfully brainwashed you, you can't see that it's real Americans who have been taken advantage of and defrauded of our culture and traditions that uniquely American.

The reality is this : The corrupt politicians, who have successfully played your emotions like a fiddle, need to deal with this issue directly. The 14th Amendment needs to be revisited ASAP and dealt with. It was never the intent of that Amendment to give away American citizenship on the cheap like out-of-date bakery goods.

Boxcar

Wow you are such a bufoon.

Innocent children who were born here are victims in this case. You're such a hateful, bigoted man you can't even recognize that.

My favorite part of your quote is when you talk about real Americans who have had there culture and traditions stolen from them. I'm sure a lot of Native Americans would agree with that statement of yours.

There's illegals in your church? Why haven't you reported them? You should call ICE right away. They should be sent back! You hypocrite.

boxcar
11-28-2011, 08:20 PM
Wow you are such a bufoon.

Innocent children who were born here are victims in this case. You're such a hateful, bigoted man you can't even recognize that.

And who victimized them!? And Americans, for that matter? Santa Claus? :rolleyes: But Americans are the ultimate victims here, since our tax dollars are paying their freight!

My favorite part of your quote is when you talk about real Americans who have had there culture and traditions stolen from them. I'm sure a lot of Native Americans would agree with that statement of yours.

American citizens are certainly more real than the wanna-bes who are here illegally. Everything is relative, you know?

There's illegals in your church? Why haven't you reported them? You should call ICE right away. They should be sent back! You hypocrite.

Immigration officials know exactly where they are (i.e. where they live) already, and have never acted on that information! If you think that officials don't already know the exact whereabouts of a large percentage of illegals, you're more clueless than I could even imagine! Their whereabouts is not the problem. The problem is the lawless state that has no will to enforce the laws on the books. Kabish?

Boxcar

lsbets
11-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Immigration officials know exactly where they are (i.e. where they live) already, and have never acted on that information! If you think that officials don't already know the exact whereabouts of a large percentage of illegals, you're more clueless than I could even imagine! Their whereabouts is not the problem. The problem is the lawless state that has no will to enforce the laws on the books. Kabish?

Boxcar

So is it safe to assume that your personally ensured that ICE knows where they are? With all your bluster I'd hate to think that you sit idly by and do nothing when they keyboard is removed. If you haven't, its not too late. The next time you see them at church place them under citizens arrest. Handcuff the adults and hogtie the kids! Then call ICE and tell em you've got them apprehended. At the very least you'll get kudos from me for having the courage of your convictions.

boxcar
11-28-2011, 09:50 PM
So is it safe to assume that your personally ensured that ICE knows where they are?

And even more than that: I'm personally ensured that you're a clueless wonder when it come to this immigration issue. First, you were certain that the kids of illegals have a birthright to citizenship which isn't so, then you betray your ignorance of the fact that immigration officials, and even Homeland Security, do know the whereabouts of very many illegals and could round them up at anytime they want and, perhaps the most remarkable betrayal of your ignorance is your blissful denial of just who the ultimate victims of illegal immigration are -- in more ways than one.

Enjoy your blissfulness ignorance while you can. I don't hold out much hope for this country's future.

Boxcar

lsbets
11-28-2011, 10:02 PM
So have you personally reported them Box? It's a direct question. Yes or no as an answer is all that is needed. Come on tough guy, answer a direct question for once.

boxcar
11-28-2011, 10:22 PM
So have you personally reported them Box? It's a direct question. Yes or no as an answer is all that is needed. Come on tough guy, answer a direct question for once.

On top of everything else you have a reading comp problem, too? Did I not tell you that Immigration knows where this couple is living? I know this for a fact, as do a few other members of my congregation, including the elders. ICE could go and pick up this guy and his wife anytime they want to. They know where he lives from his former employment records.

And your macho, he-man, Clint Eastwood "make-my day", juvenile attitude bores me to death. It shows me just how sparsely furnished and dimly lit your attic really is.

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
11-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Lots more to whine about in Mexico....splendid idea!

And then when they were forced to live like peasants rather than periodically opting to as though it were a film role, they would invariably wake up one day and follow those funny speaking folk across the border to a wonderful place where they could put their skills and education to use trying to become part of the 1% of the planet with food, shelter, and an I-phone.

lsbets
11-28-2011, 10:42 PM
On top of everything else you have a reading comp problem, too? Did I not tell you that Immigration knows where this couple is living? I know this for a fact, as do a few other members of my congregation, including the elders. ICE could go and pick up this guy and his wife anytime they want to. They know where he lives from his former employment records.

And your macho, he-man, Clint Eastwood "make-my day", juvenile attitude bores me to death. It shows me just how sparsely furnished and dimly lit your attic really is.

Boxcar

You have been asked several direct questions in this thread. None of which you have answered. But that is par for the course for you. You have proven yourself once again to be an arrogant blowhard who is far outclassed by virtually every other poster on this board. It reminds me a bit of the time Suff called you out on your crap and you had a tantrum and ran away. You can't handle being challenged on anything.

lsbets
11-28-2011, 10:48 PM
Boxcar

So you and the elders at your church called ICE and said 'hey, he's illegal, lookat his employment records.'? You welcome them into your church and then call the government on them? You preach to their face and then call ICE behind their backs?

That's one heck of a church you got there Box. Sounds like a real model of Christianity.

boxcar
11-28-2011, 10:57 PM
You have been asked several direct questions in this thread. None of which you have answered. But that is par for the course for you. way. You can't handle being challenged on anything.

One thing is for certain: I'll never have to worry about being challenged by you.
You flatter yourself if you think you have what it takes. And on top of every thing else you are a liar. I answered all questions -- just not to your liking.

But go you way in the peaceful slumber of your self-deception, and continue to preach that false gospel of hope that says children of illegals have a legal birthright to citizenship. :rolleyes: Methinks you're the one who is truly challenged.

Boxcar

lsbets
11-28-2011, 11:04 PM
One thing is for certain: I'll never have to worry about being challenged by you.
You flatter yourself if you think you have what it takes. And on top of every thing else you are a liar. I answered all questions -- just not to your liking.

But go you way in the peaceful slumber of your self-deception, and continue to preach that false gospel of hope that says children of illegals have a legal birthright to citizenship. :rolleyes: Methinks you're the one who is truly challenged.

Boxcar

As I showed you before, you responded to the posts, but did not answer the questions. Responding with bluster is not the same as answering a question.

In a way I feel sorry for you. I'm not sure what you can do about your overinflated sense of self importance and your delusions that cause you to constantly seek victim status. Maybe seek help at your church? But be careful. While one elder is offering you advice another may be making a call to have you committed.

boxcar
11-28-2011, 11:33 PM
As I showed you before, you responded to the posts, but did not answer the questions. Responding with bluster is not the same as answering a question.

In a way I feel sorry for you. I'm not sure what you can do about your overinflated sense of self importance and your delusions that cause you to constantly seek victim status. Maybe seek help at your church? But be careful. While one elder is offering you advice another may be making a call to have you committed.

Save your pity for someone who really needs it. Great start would be the American taxpayers being screwed over big time by the government and the illegals.

Next, you could show some pity toward all the Americans who have been seriously injured or killed at the hands of illegals.

Next, it would not hurt to seriously lament over yourself due to how little you really know about the immigration problem, notwithstanding, of course, all your illegal friends or acquaintances.

And you know why you didn't like my answers? Because I didn't buy into your foolish premises early on. The last thing I would ever knowingly do, whenever engaging someone in a conversation, is to give credence or credibility to a premise to which I do not agree, which I would do if I were to directly answer a question based on such a poor premise. That's why you didn't like my answers, especially early on. I didn't buy into your premise about the children, the legality issues, nor who the victims really are in this immigration problem that is quickly reaching critical mass. Therefore, I answered your questions, operating on my premises.

Boxcar