PDA

View Full Version : New

billk
10-10-2001, 08:14 PM
Any one interested in some thing new? In around 30 days I should have a different tech on racing. With a ok from HDW. I hope to proceed with this method. I would like to send the first 10 folks a sample to test and to see if this is a promising method or just another failure in predications of horse racing. The complete program at this time fairly complex. Please indicate the track you are interested and I will let the majority rule as to which track I will put in the lines. I use this only on approx 5 tracks per day with a constant modest profit. E-mail billk@systec.com if interested. There are approx 150 fields, with max & min to adjust as well as Trn Jck etc.

Richard
10-16-2001, 06:10 AM
I would be interested in being considered for testing your program.I'm interested mainly in the So.Cal circuit.

Respectfully,
Richard

Tom
10-16-2001, 07:48 AM
I am willing-any track is Ok, Belmont,Mountainer, Penn, Calder....no preference.
Tom

Vinnie
10-16-2001, 01:27 PM
I am willing to give any new program the good once over. Any track that you would wish for me to check out would be fine. How about Louisiana Downs or Fairmount Park, or any others that you would mention would be cool! :>)

billk
10-16-2001, 02:06 PM
I need a e-mail address to send any type of a preview.

My e-mail is billk@systec.com

Vinnie
10-17-2001, 02:31 PM
Bill K!

It's Vinnie!!

My email address is mvincen184@earthlink.net and I can be reached there at anytime!

Thanks! :>)