PDA

View Full Version : Suh's Out of Control

cj's dad
11-25-2011, 12:10 AM
n3CG9OVO1ng

This guy has serious personal isues. The NFL needs to take some very strong measures to reign him in.

Canarsie
11-25-2011, 07:31 AM
This guy has serious personal isues. The NFL needs to take some very strong measures to reign him in.

Two games minimum suspension and a mandatory psychiatric evaluation by an independent source for starters. I would also add in 50 hours of community service and if he steps out of bound for even a microsecond bump it up to four games.

ManU918
11-25-2011, 08:51 AM
This guy has major problems. He deserves to get suspended for multiple games. I love how in the post game press conference he tried to say he never kicked anyone he was just trying to get up. ****ing idiot.

Valuist
11-25-2011, 09:03 AM
Drug problem?

The symptoms are certainly there. His performace, while tremendous in 2010, has fallen significantly this year. And w/the presence of Fraley, he should be better. That hasn't been the case.

Almost every game there seems to be some kind of behavior issue with him but nothing as bad as what he did on Thursday. Schwartz basically side stepped the issue in the post-game press conf. Bad move. He is responsible for the behavior of his players so its a bad reflection on him. Team should pro-actively suspend him for next week. Then the NFL can come in and suspend him for another couple games.

Robert Goren
11-25-2011, 09:23 AM
I think he is "playing angry". I heard Charles Barkley talk about it once. He said that he had tried it and it causes you to stupid thing like this. It doesn't produce the desired results.

Anyway I think gets at least a game, maybe more. They can't let this go on.

BELMONT 6-6-09
11-25-2011, 10:11 AM
I hope he runs into and old school offensive lineman who retaliates and gives him a piece of what he deserves.Where is Conrad Dobler LOL

Zydeco
11-25-2011, 11:17 AM
I think he should get a 4 game suspension. Be able to return for the last game of the year......against Green Bay...at Green Bay! Probably will want to wear a knee brace.

cj's dad
11-25-2011, 11:40 AM
I think he should get a 4 game suspension. Be able to return for the last game of the year......against Green Bay...at Green Bay! Probably will want to wear a knee brace.

I'm loving your thought process !!

delayjf
11-25-2011, 01:12 PM
I think he is "playing angry".

Robert - did he have a bad rep at NU?? I watched a lot of his games and don't remember him showing his ass like he has since turning pro.

Robert Goren
11-25-2011, 01:37 PM
Robert - did he have a bad rep at NU?? I watched a lot of his games and don't remember him showing his ass like he has since turning pro.No. The first time I ever saw this stuff was in a preseason game in his rookie year. We have had plenty of dirty players here over the years, but Suh wasn't one of them.

Canarsie
11-25-2011, 06:18 PM
No. The first time I ever saw this stuff was in a preseason game in his rookie year. We have had plenty of dirty players here over the years, but Suh wasn't one of them.

Looks like Mr. Goren was too busy complaining on here rather than listening to a teammate complain about him when he was in college.

Ndamukong Suh “out of control,” college teammate says

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/25/ndamukong-suh-out-of-control-college-teammate-says/

Robert Goren
11-25-2011, 08:35 PM
Looks like Mr. Goren was too busy complaining on here rather than listening to a teammate complain about him when he was in college.

Ndamukong Suh “out of control,” college teammate says

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/25/ndamukong-suh-out-of-control-college-teammate-says/ Actually, it was Slauson who got what little bad press there is here about what goes on inside the team. We get very little inside stuff here unless, of course. it makes the police blotter. Suh never got one word of bad press while he was here. Four years ago a starting linebacker was suspended for the last 4 games of the season. Nobody outside the football program has any idea why. Not even a good rumor going around. Suh is still some what of a God around here because he gave the University $2 million out of his first contract. He may well have been a total ass hole while he was here, but nobody outside the football knew anything about. Bo Pelini runs a very tight ship when it comes to leaks about the football program. By far and away the tightest in my lifetime of any Nebraska coach.

Canarsie
11-26-2011, 08:18 AM
Actually, it was Slauson who got what little bad press there is here about what goes on inside the team. We get very little inside stuff here unless, of course. it makes the police blotter. Suh never got one word of bad press while he was here. Four years ago a starting linebacker was suspended for the last 4 games of the season. Nobody outside the football program has any idea why. Not even a good rumor going around. Suh is still some what of a God around here because he gave the University $2 million out of his first contract. He may well have been a total ass hole while he was here, but nobody outside the football knew anything about. Bo Pelini runs a very tight ship when it comes to leaks about the football program. By far and away the tightest in my lifetime of any Nebraska coach.

I like Pelini remember I spent two weeks in Nebraska while not my team there's a warm spot in my heart for them.

But your argument sounds a little like ( thank god it's a totally different situation) Penn State where the truth doesn't come out till much later.

A shade off topic but when I was there lots of people in the middle of a conversation would slip in 'go big red". Does that still exist being Yankees (not the baseball team) it used to crack us up.

Maybe one day I'll tell the story about the time we went to the dorms and tried to meet some girls. :lol:

Robert Goren
11-26-2011, 08:58 AM
I am not saying that Suh wasn't what he is today while he was here. I am saying it did not show up in the games and wasn't reported or even rumored about during his time here.

It also might be noted Slauson has had a couple of stories hit the press about his trouble with some of his Jets team mates as well.

Robert Goren
11-26-2011, 09:05 AM
I like Pelini remember I spent two weeks in Nebraska while not my team there's a warm spot in my heart for them.

But your argument sounds a little like ( thank god it's a totally different situation) Penn State where the truth doesn't come out till much later.

A shade off topic but when I was there lots of people in the middle of a conversation would slip in 'go big red". Does that still exist being Yankees (not the baseball team) it used to crack us up.

Maybe one day I'll tell the story about the time we went to the dorms and tried to meet some girls. :lol:Yes it does. I know, although most Husker fans probably don't, Big Red is the nickname of Cornell University. I can see how being Yankees that would crack you up.

Striker
11-29-2011, 01:16 PM
Two games minimum suspension and a mandatory psychiatric evaluation by an independent source for starters. I would also add in 50 hours of community service and if he steps out of bound for even a microsecond bump it up to four games.
Suh will be suspended for 2 games the NFL announced today.