PDA

View Full Version : Snowed in.. playing?

Suff
12-06-2003, 09:05 AM
I went in at 6:30.. hung around an hour and a half and left. Very bad out there..

How bad? Well My Job went "cool" and put up a WEBCAM.. if you want to see where I was standing 39 Minuteas ago.. Here's my current place of employ on LIVE WEB CAM.

http://building.bu.edu/html/student_village/virtual/cam/index.html

I'm working at the Boston University Student Village. A large complex of 25 story Towers.. State of the ART athletic center.. Olympic size Pool and Diving center, 7200 seat Ice Hockey Arena for the BU Terriers. (I'm working in that arena on the Score Board over center Ice.

If You go to this Page you'll see in the right hand corner a "replica" of this "student Village".. quite a place.

WebCam's Kinda cool too... I can stand out there with a sign on WED and give my Picks using a few signs.. I like it!

Being snowed in for a couple of days is a PERFECT Excuse to play some ODD Ball Track i rarely do.. let me know if anyone is playing and I'll shoot you over the card..

Suff
12-06-2003, 09:11 AM
PA.. I just Remebered.. This is your old Hood,, aint it? I assume you lived in or Near "Babcock Towers" when you were at BU? Well Babcock Towers is next block down,, This Facility is between Buick street and Babcock street... The WEBCAM is on Comm Ave.. about 5 blocks up the street from Fenway Park.

IRISHLADSTABLE
12-06-2003, 09:13 AM
Hi Suff,

Now the hell are u ? How many inches in Boston ?
Shoot me the P.P. for Fairgrounds and I'll shoot you some Winner's .

Jimmy

Suff
12-06-2003, 10:19 AM
I sent you and about a Dozen Others the card... I'm giving it a Good once over as we speak. I'll post a few around noon after I Open it up and have a look at the guts..

I'm risking a 100 bucks on the card TOPS>. I'll post my picks in here as I play... The Goal.. add a ZERO to the 100 and call it a day...

GO BABY GO

PaceAdvantage
12-06-2003, 01:25 PM
I actually hit the lottery when it came to dorms at BU. I never had to stay in any of the big ol cinder block dorms...I got into a senior-type suite style dorm, right on Bay State Road....stayed there all 4 years it was that good a deal....only had to share a bathroom with 3 other guys, instead of the entire floor!!! LOL

But, I am envious of the new complex they are building. Went to a LOT of Terrier hockey games at the ol Walter Brown Arena.....

Suff
12-06-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
I got into a senior-type suite style dorm, right on Bay State Road....

You ever trek down to Westland Avenue? That was THE hot street in that Area back in your day... Alot of Action but watch your step. Those are my peeps over there on Westland.:) LMAO

PaceAdvantage
12-07-2003, 09:15 PM
Hmmmmm....Westland Avenue doesn't ring a bell.....