PDA

View Full Version : Pena Back At Yonkers

Sea Biscuit
11-23-2011, 02:37 AM
Lou Pena Back At Yonkers
By Bill Finley

Trainer Lou Pena, who was banned at Yonkers in early August for undisclosed reasons, has been welcomed back by the Westchester County, New York harness track Pena will start his first horse at Yonkers since Aug. 4 when he sends out the appropriately named Eviction Notice in Saturday’s eleventh race. “I’m back,” Pena said.“They asked me to come in and have a meeting anthat was it. They said, ‘Go back to work.’ I said, ‘Ok great.’ Yes, this came as a big surprise, but I am thrilled.” Pena said that Yonkers officials still have not given him a reason as to why he was banned in August and also did not offer any ex-planation as to why he is now welcome to enter horses.

Efforts to reach Yonkers General Manager Bob Galterio last night were unsuccessful.

http://www.harnessracingupdate.com/restricted/pdf/hru/hru112311.pdf

LottaKash
11-23-2011, 09:18 PM
Welcome Back Lou.....BE GOOD !...

"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in"....:jump:

So much for discipline....haha...:ThmbDown:

best,

Sea Biscuit
11-23-2011, 09:59 PM
Welcome Back Lou.....BE GOOD !...
"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in"....:jump:
So much for discipline....haha...:ThmbDown:

best,

Now that he has a free hand at Yonkers he will be ordering the 'juice' in drums instead of jerry cans.

Just kidding John.

Who would have believed that Yonkers would be inviting Pena back within a few months time.

Not me for sure.

LottaKash
11-23-2011, 10:06 PM
Now that he has a free hand at Yonkers he will be ordering the 'juice' in drums instead of jerry cans.

Rumor has it that he ordered a 7,000 gal. Tank Truck of it.....:D

Me, I am confused by the "chicken shit" Yonkers management....:ThmbDown:

best.

tamaharbor
11-23-2011, 10:32 PM
Scratched...

Ray2000
11-25-2011, 06:36 AM
Scratched...

tamaharbor

Did you notice the name of the only horse entered by Pena so far that was scratched?

Eviction Notice !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There has to be some lawsuit threats that's triggering this round of events at Yonkers....JMHO

LottaKash
11-25-2011, 11:30 AM
Eviction Notice !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ray, would that be Poetic Justice or Injustice ?....

best