PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network Announcers

Canarsie
11-18-2011, 07:05 PM
That had to be the worst game I have seen called maybe in my lifetime. If was like we were watching two different games.

Three seconds left Denver calls a timeout they weren't even set and they say "why did they waste a timeout". On video replay they didn't have a clue. One of them said the Jets are trying to steal this at the beginning of the game "the Jets are trying to steal this". Did he look at the line?

There was other stuff it was just really pathetic you would think they would get two pros in there considering the subscriber fees they get.

Comments?

Marshall Bennett
11-18-2011, 07:49 PM
They're truly horrible. Last year I mentioned the same in a thread here and haven't watched a game on that network since. I love football, but refuse to watch with the sound turned off. They literally walk through the game half dead.

BlueShoe
11-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Did not watch the game, so cannot comment on the announcers, but just a suggestion, were they perhaps auditioning for a job with TVG? :rolleyes: Will go ya a step further. There were college basketball games this week on ESPN, and in order to view them it was required to endure the agony of listening to Dick Vitale for still another season. :eek: :bang: