PDA

View Full Version : PVal

duncan04
11-17-2011, 03:36 PM
P Val is a no show at Hollywood Park. Missed first mount in race 1. TVG has reported his agent nor the stewards can get a hold of him. Hope everything is ok

WJ47
11-17-2011, 06:14 PM
I hope he's okay too. Did he show up in the meantime?

Shelby
11-17-2011, 06:26 PM
Oh I hope he's ok! I hope no demons from the past have reared their ugly heads.

Any updates???

feelup1963
11-17-2011, 06:32 PM
i hope pval is not up to one of his old tricks

picojim
11-17-2011, 06:58 PM
tweet from ChristinaTVG Christina Olivares

Agent Tom Knust headed to Patrick Valenzuela's house to look for him - still unable to make contact by phone.

grant miller
11-17-2011, 07:07 PM
please not another chris antley!

Shelby
11-17-2011, 07:08 PM
tweet from ChristinaTVG Christina Olivares

Agent Tom Knust headed to Patrick Valenzuela's house to look for him - still unable to make contact by phone.

Thank you for the update. Please help him be ok :(

statepierback
11-17-2011, 08:37 PM
Indeed. Safety first. :ThmbUp:

duncan04
11-18-2011, 12:34 AM
Latest from drf

http://www.drf.com/news/hollywood-park-valenzuela-no-show

JBmadera
11-18-2011, 06:26 AM
I would never wish harm to anyone (well, almost anyone), but the sh*t with P-Val is really, really old.

cj
11-18-2011, 09:57 AM
Who is dumber, PVal or the people the keep enabling him to ride?

Shelby
11-18-2011, 10:17 AM
To be fair, we don't know what has happened, yet.

I remain on the fence and I hope that he's ok.

cj's dad
11-18-2011, 10:19 AM
I would never wish harm to anyone (well, almost anyone), but the sh*t with P-Val is really, really old.

Agree 100%.

BillW
11-18-2011, 10:19 AM
Who is dumber, PVal or the people the keep enabling him to ride?

I choose "B"

David-LV
11-18-2011, 11:33 AM
Girl friend problems. We shall see.

http://www.drf.com/news/hollywood-park-valenzuela-checks-agent-after-missing-thursday-card

________
David-LV

cj
11-18-2011, 11:43 AM
Yeah, sure...she doesn't have a phone? No way this guy should ever be in the saddle again.

HuggingTheRail
11-18-2011, 12:00 PM
Whenever I have girlfriend problems I go TO work......

statepierback
11-18-2011, 12:10 PM
Whenever I have girlfriend problems I go TO work...... :D :) ;)

johnhannibalsmith
11-18-2011, 12:10 PM
Yeah, maybe he had one of those random tests due to come up... ridiculous... sorry, but when you don't show and everyone's first thought when you don't show is "I hope he's alive" ... you need to find a new career other than race riding... its plain selfish and unacceptable for a near 50yo. working on his tenth "last chance" to allow himself to live up to such a low standard.

Robert Fischer
11-18-2011, 12:13 PM
Hopefully PVal's lady is OK.

Good to see the relatively large outpouring of concern from this thread.

We all hoped he was ok and it looks like that positive energy was really working good karma!
PA:ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Tom
11-18-2011, 12:15 PM
He went to get a shave and a haircut - and with P Val, that usually takes a couple of days.

Robert Goren
11-18-2011, 12:20 PM
Unless it is one of your horses he was scheduled to ride, why would you care? People put him on their horses because he is best jockey there, hands down.

Marshall Bennett
11-18-2011, 12:24 PM
Wasn't his problem with cocaine? Believe it takes 72 hours to flush from system if I remember right. He doesn't want to chance getting tested before then perhaps. Only speculation.

OntheRail
11-18-2011, 12:31 PM
If we hold someones past over their head they'll have no future. I'll not rush to judgment... I'll wait till more info comes to light. Just because he is in the racing public's eye does not make his emergency's public knowledge. The fact's will settle once speculation stops blowing around (TM)

iceknight
11-18-2011, 12:32 PM
Wasn't his problem with cocaine? Believe it takes 72 hours to flush from system if I remember right. He doesn't want to chance getting tested before then perhaps. Only speculation.

Well, he can at least notify his agent saying he has diarrhea or something instead of getting his agent spooked.. ?
Hope he is alright.
Update: seems like he is physically ok: DRF update (http://www.drf.com/news/hollywood-park-valenzuela-checks-agent-after-missing-thursday-card)

johnhannibalsmith
11-18-2011, 12:41 PM
If we hold someones past over their head they'll have no future. I'll not rush to judgment... I'll wait till more info comes to light. Just because he is in the racing public's eye does not make his emergency's public knowledge. The fact's will settle once speculation stops blowing around (TM)

He is the one holding his past over his head when he vanishes without calling the clerk, the stews, his agent, a friend, a relative, the chaplain - for God's sake anyone - like a mature adult that understands the protocol and has been in the game for four decades.

Instead, his irresponsibility and indifference to the realities that he himself has created has led to all this speculation and worries about his well-being. It is selfish and totally unfathomable to me that he could do nothing like any other normal person would do, let alone one that does have his history, and that people would worry about the "unfairness" of judging him.

toussaud
11-18-2011, 12:42 PM
this is classic addict behavior. go on a binge, don't even consider answering the phone then go on excuse mode once you come down.

who the hell go;es crazy worrying about someone looking for someone and doesn't have their cell phone? that's the biggest crock of shit i have ever heard. come on pval you have been doing this for 2 decades you have to come stronger than that

doesn't call anyone to say he's not coming.

guys, he's using. there is no other way around it.

depends on the amount used and the drug use history of the person. If you are doing a gram or so and you haven't use in a long time you could easily pass a drug test the in about 1-2 days.

if you are a habitual / daily/weekly user that goes on 400-500 dollar binges, could be well over a week.

It is selfish and totally unfathomable to me that he could do nothing like any other normal person would do, let alone one that does have his history, and that people would worry about the "unfairness" of judging him.

drug addiction, in particular crack cocaine addiction, is just a beast the avg person doesn't understand just how strong a grip it has over you, even years after you have used if you aren't careful.

From one point, I am very sure Pval wishes he never had to use and wishes that he could do the everyday routine like everyday people and not go back to old patterns and behaviors, but he's not normal.

The truth is horse racing has enabled pval for about 20 years. they never seriously hold him accountable for his actions because he has a talent not too many people have. he's never done any real jail time, he's never been flat broke, he's never seriously been in fear of not having a job. I mean let's be real even if he got booted out of socal do you think not for one second there wouldn't' be a few smaller venues that would love to have him even with his bad habits?

On another note... we harp on pval (and rigthtfil;lyu so).. but, i am sitting here thinking and, we have a serious drug epidemic in the horse racing jockey community. Michael Baze died earlier this year, tyler baze, Kent D and his drinking issues, pval, i'm sure there are plenty more that i don't have time to think about. It's something that needs to be more seriously addressed IMHO.

I will also say, it's of my personal opinion that pval will be a drug addict, for as long as he's in the racing game. i don't think it's because he doesn't want to be clean. he's been doing this so long he's linked the two lifestyles together. The horse track has become a trigger for him to use drugs. It's like if a stripper was a drug addict, she can try to quit, but as long as she is working in the same business, the same queues, how she gets paid, how she leaves work at night, the hours everything about that job is going to trigger the craving of using drugs, even when she tries to quit.

I seriously think pval wants to do right. you don't' go for the stretches that he goes for without some serious trying. But I think it's time to hang it up for his own good.

Greyfox
11-18-2011, 12:55 PM
People put him on their horses because he is best jockey there, hands down.

Hate to tell you this Robert , but PVal, while still being a good rider, is far from being the best rider on the So Cal circuit.

BlueShoe
11-18-2011, 01:21 PM
Will take a wait and see position, but will say this; if things do turn out badly, at 50 and one of the oldest jocks in the room, he will have finally run out of "Give me one more last chance" pleas.

cj
11-18-2011, 01:28 PM
There really is nothing to wait and see about. He blew it already in my opinion no matter what the excuse is. He can't be trusted and that is nothing but his own fault.

Cardus
11-18-2011, 01:32 PM

This is funny.

statepierback
11-18-2011, 01:41 PM
http://www.drf.com/news/hollywood-valenzuela-due-back-nov-26

toussaud
11-18-2011, 01:46 PM
edited for truth

Please comment without violation of TOS (copyright) - mod

statepierback
11-18-2011, 01:49 PM
Have a safe trip Patrick! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mypHZmXdU3o

Robert Fischer
11-18-2011, 02:21 PM
it almost seems like the thread started with positive thoughts and encouragement , and then shifted to where people almost having a "train-wreck" schadenfreude consensus where it almost seems like some are "rooting" for PVal to have had a setback.

I hope he and his girlfriend are ok.
I hope he didn't have any drug issues and I understand that because of his past transgressions, he has to be tested, and I understand that he will face some sort of mild fine or suspension even if he passes the test because of his past transgressions - but I do hope he passes the test and hope that he is telling the truth. :ThmbUp:

BIG49010
11-18-2011, 02:43 PM
He went to get a shave and a haircut - and with P Val, that usually takes a couple of days.

He has to be Waxxed, to make dam sure they can't find a hair on his body.

I believe that is what he has done in the past, he's super slippery that's for sure.

Tom
11-18-2011, 03:12 PM
One thing for sure, He doesn't have hair on his ass!
This jerk is a disgrace - needs a week off before he takes the test.
What a joke.

Robert Fischer
11-18-2011, 03:59 PM
One thing for sure, He doesn't have hair on his ass!
This jerk is a disgrace - needs a week off before he takes the test.
What a joke.

time to study ?

Cardus
11-18-2011, 04:17 PM
this is classic addict behavior. go on a binge, don't even consider answering the phone then go on excuse mode once you come down.

who the hell go;es crazy worrying about someone looking for someone and doesn't have their cell phone? that's the biggest crock of shit i have ever heard. come on pval you have been doing this for 2 decades you have to come stronger than that

doesn't call anyone to say he's not coming.

guys, he's using. there is no other way around it.

depends on the amount used and the drug use history of the person. If you are doing a gram or so and you haven't use in a long time you could easily pass a drug test the in about 1-2 days.

if you are a habitual / daily/weekly user that goes on 400-500 dollar binges, could be well over a week.

drug addiction, in particular crack cocaine addiction, is just a beast the avg person doesn't understand just how strong a grip it has over you, even years after you have used if you aren't careful.

From one point, I am very sure Pval wishes he never had to use and wishes that he could do the everyday routine like everyday people and not go back to old patterns and behaviors, but he's not normal.

The truth is horse racing has enabled pval for about 20 years. they never seriously hold him accountable for his actions because he has a talent not too many people have. he's never done any real jail time, he's never been flat broke, he's never seriously been in fear of not having a job. I mean let's be real even if he got booted out of socal do you think not for one second there wouldn't' be a few smaller venues that would love to have him even with his bad habits?

On another note... we harp on pval (and rigthtfil;lyu so).. but, i am sitting here thinking and, we have a serious drug epidemic in the horse racing jockey community. Michael Baze died earlier this year, tyler baze, Kent D and his drinking issues, pval, i'm sure there are plenty more that i don't have time to think about. It's something that needs to be more seriously addressed IMHO.

I will also say, it's of my personal opinion that pval will be a drug addict, for as long as he's in the racing game. i don't think it's because he doesn't want to be clean. he's been doing this so long he's linked the two lifestyles together. The horse track has become a trigger for him to use drugs. It's like if a stripper was a drug addict, she can try to quit, but as long as she is working in the same business, the same queues, how she gets paid, how she leaves work at night, the hours everything about that job is going to trigger the craving of using drugs, even when she tries to quit.

I seriously think pval wants to do right. you don't' go for the stretches that he goes for without some serious trying. But I think it's time to hang it up for his own good.

There isn't any subject that you don't know anything about.

nijinski
11-18-2011, 05:06 PM
it almost seems like the thread started with positive thoughts and encouragement , and then shifted to where people almost having a "train-wreck" schadenfreude consensus where it almost seems like some are "rooting" for PVal to have had a setback.

I hope he and his girlfriend are ok.
I hope he didn't have any drug issues and I understand that because of his past transgressions, he has to be tested, and I understand that he will face some sort of mild fine or suspension even if he passes the test because of his past transgressions - but I do hope he passes the test and hope that he is telling the truth. :ThmbUp:

Initially I was hoping for him to be safe and I always hoped he'd be able to stay clean . However , he didn't reach anyone that's just wrong. The working
people today cannot do that . Even when there is a death in one's family , the job needs to be notified .
All theses people who have given him those chances , he just snubbed them
all .

toussaud
11-18-2011, 05:26 PM

there is alot i don't know but as I have stated before on here, I'm a recovered drug addict myself, and particularity the same DOC that pval has. I've been in "**** the phone mode" quite a few times myself. I've heard it all. Hell I've said it all at one point in my life.

lol, show me the last time a jockey that wasn't on a drug binge just disappeared and wasn't able to be contacted by anyone. that is not something normal people do.

Drug Addicts are master manipulators, and pray on avg people who don't have a clue, believing their BS stories and giving them the benefit of the doubt.

nijinski
11-18-2011, 05:39 PM
there is alot i don't know but as I have stated before on here, I'm a recovered drug addict myself, and particularity the same DOC that pval has. I've been in "**** the phone mode" quite a few times myself. I've heard it all. Hell I've said it all at one point in my life.

lol, show me the last time a jockey that wasn't on a drug binge just disappeared and wasn't able to be contacted by anyone. that is not something normal people do.

Drug Addicts are master manipulators, and pray on avg people who don't have a clue, believing their BS stories and giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Glad to hear you are recovering Toussaud. I also agree with your opinion
regarding "master manipulators" !

toussaud
11-18-2011, 05:44 PM
Let me put the situation in perspective. Let's say that pval was not a jockey but just a regular guy who lived in a chem free house (kinda like a half way house for people coming out of drug addiction where you have to get tested randomly to live there). they make you check in and check out everywhere you go and you have to be in for the night by 10:30 at most, something like that.

they usually give weekend passes, so that you can be gone from Friday until sunday night once you have been there a while. You can generally expect to be drug tested the second you step back in the door. say pval takes one of these passes leaves Friday morning, come sunday, doesn't show back up. no one can get ahold of him. he doesn't call anyone, doesn't let anyone know of his whereabouts at all. they call his mother and she doesn't even know where he is.

So on monday, his mother finally geta should of him and ask him where he is, and he says he is out of town dealing with some issues with his GF and to tell the chem free house people he won't be back until next sunday.

That is in a nutshell what happened and if he were a regular person living in a chem free house, his stuff would be in a garbage bag when he got back and be told to get out, even though he didn't test dirty, because they've been around the block enough to know all the bs stories that addicts can and do tell. the bottom ilne is he left, didn't make contact with anyone and now isn't coming back for a prolonged period of time. that is under any circumstances, inexcusable

toussaud
11-18-2011, 05:46 PM
Glad to hear you are recovering Toussaud. I also agree with your opinion
regarding "master manipulators" !
i've been clean for over half a decade (at least from hard drugs, I still drink from time to time but drinking never was a problem for me), not a big deal anymore honestly, but i've been there and know all the BS. this is defiantly BS.\

On the other hand, I know just how hard it is to stay clean as I didn't get it right my first time either.. or second, or third. a good rule of thumb is it takes an addict just as long as it does to quit their drug as they used it. You have to learn how to not use just like you have to learn how to get high because once you have experienced that rush it's like opening pandoras box. So I have a tad bit of compassion for him, but at the end of the day he brought this all on himself.

woodtoo
11-18-2011, 05:50 PM
I see there's a lot of "registered users" on this site.
Good luck Pat V

toussaud
11-24-2011, 07:48 PM
http://www.drf.com/news/valenzuela-has-emergency-gall-bladder-surgery

FenceBored
11-24-2011, 08:20 PM
From the DRF article on his gall bladder surgery (just thought it needed quoting):

Because of Valenzuela’s numerous suspensions and absences in the past related to substance abuse, stewards pro-actively ordered him to be tested upon his arrival in Kansas.According to steward Tom Ward, acting on information provided by California Horse Racing Board senior investigator Bill Westerman, Valenzuela was tested Monday in Kansas and passed. “It was clean,” Ward said.

-- http://www.drf.com/news/valenzuela-has-emergency-gall-bladder-surgery

Eddie W
11-24-2011, 08:27 PM
P.V Once saved a little child from a fire about
10ys ago in Pasadena Calif....He may have Problems, but
he is not all bad...And he is one hell on a jockey..

David-LV
11-25-2011, 02:18 AM
Wishing P.Val. the best and a speedy recovery.

One of the very best riders of all time.

_______
David-LV

David-LV
11-25-2011, 02:40 AM
Hate to tell you this Robert , but PVal, while still being a good rider, is far from being the best rider on the So Cal circuit.

Twenty years later, jockey Patrick Valenzuela wins his second TVG Pacific Classic

Sunday, August 28, 2011

QUOTES FROM THE ARTICLE:

Knust took a chance on Valenzuela a year ago, and he was rewarded.

“With all the things that have happened in Patrick’s career, to win the Pacific Classic 20 years after he won it the first time is a great thing for Patrick and a great thing for racing,” Knust said. “I think he’s the greatest rider who has ever ridden. I’m very happy for Buddy Johnston, Old English Rancho and trainer Don Warren. They’re great people. We’re just thankful for the opportunity they gave us.”

But now 48 years old and with over 30 years of riding experience and more than 4,300 wins and more than $160 million earned, Valenzuela listened to the advice of his owner, Bud Johnston, and trainer, Don Warren, and spared the whip on Acclamation.

FULL ARTICLE:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/aug/28/twenty-years-later-jockey-patrick-valenzuela-wins-/

His records and accomplishments on the race track speak for themselves.

Greyfox
11-25-2011, 02:51 AM
His records and accomplishments on the race track speak for themselves.

One swallow doesn't make a summer.
No one is denying that he wasn't a great rider.
Simply stated he is not the best rider in So Cal today.

Canarsie
11-25-2011, 08:17 AM
Time for my two cents even though there are undignified posts like these.

I see there's a lot of "registered users" on this site.
Good luck Pat V

Touusad and I have discussed this through PM's except I told him that I don't consider myself an addict. I was a very heavy user of many different drugs and I'm not proud of my behavior at all. I broke my late moms (msrip) heart way too many times it still bothers me.

I QUIT ON MY OWN!!! Lost six friends to overdoses there's your reality check to the doubters and the ones who are cynical.

Time to cut to the chase now. At least to me there's a 99.9% chance he would have tested "dirty" and that's why he split. For some people the "demons" are just to hard to control depends on the individual. But when a person who takes the time and effort to try and explain 'why" he shouldn't be knocked but applauded. I wonder how many of you have "demons" that you choose not to talk about and rightfully so there's no law requiring you to do so.

In this era of cell phones he doesn't have the # of the stewards and other officials? I would bet before he was reinstated he knew every one by memory because he wanted to get back. This doesn't fly with me at all.

Users always think they are smarter then anyone else till they get caught. Then they go into a "how can this happen to me mode".

He isn't working in an environment where he is innocent until proven guilty. The terms of his reinstatement make him give up certain rights others have died defending.

The penalty should be a suspension till January 1, 2012 and mandatory drug testing every three days for two years. He should not be allowed out of a 50 mile radius of his house without permission of the stewards. Any violation of the above converts into a lifetime suspension with no right of appeal.

I for one wouldn't object to him wearing a bracelet to prove his whereabouts.

Shelby
11-25-2011, 09:14 AM
Get well soon, PVal!! My mom had that happen to her and it's extremely painful and it took a long time for her to recover fully.

toussaud
11-25-2011, 09:38 AM
Time for my two cents even though there are undignified posts like these.

Touusad and I have discussed this through PM's except I told him that I don't consider myself an addict. I was a very heavy user of many different drugs and I'm not proud of my behavior at all. I broke my late moms (msrip) heart way too many times it still bothers me.

I QUIT ON MY OWN!!! Lost six friends to overdoses there's your reality check to the doubters and the ones who are cynical.

Time to cut to the chase now. At least to me there's a 99.9% chance he would have tested "dirty" and that's why he split. For some people the "demons" are just to hard to control depends on the individual. But when a person who takes the time and effort to try and explain 'why" he shouldn't be knocked but applauded. I wonder how many of you have "demons" that you choose not to talk about and rightfully so there's no law requiring you to do so.

In this era of cell phones he doesn't have the # of the stewards and other officials? I would bet before he was reinstated he knew every one by memory because he wanted to get back. This doesn't fly with me at all.

Users always think they are smarter then anyone else till they get caught. Then they go into a "how can this happen to me mode".

He isn't working in an environment where he is innocent until proven guilty. The terms of his reinstatement make him give up certain rights others have died defending.

The penalty should be a suspension till January 1, 2012 and mandatory drug testing every three days for two years. He should not be allowed out of a 50 mile radius of his house without permission of the stewards. Any violation of the above converts into a lifetime suspension with no right of appeal.

I for one wouldn't object to him wearing a bracelet to prove his whereabouts.
i would agree with this all execpt the 50 mile radius thing, it's kinda redundant i you are doing drug tests every 3 days or 2 years. but yeah, the "oh something came up" the day of a drug test is the oldest in the book

it would also seem to me, that he has been clean for quite a while and just (possibly) feel off the wagon. he might have won the battle here so to speak but could very well end up losing the war when it's all said and done
with all that said i hope he figures it out, for his own sake.

pondman
11-25-2011, 10:08 AM
it would also seem to me, that he has been clean for quite a while and just (possibly) feel off the wagon. he might have won the battle here so to speak but could very well end up losing the war when it's all said and done

Clean, as in sober?

No way. He's been able to manage his addictions for awhile with acceptable practices, but I doubt if he has lived sober.

Canarsie
11-25-2011, 10:17 AM
i would agree with this all execpt the 50 mile radius thing, it's kinda redundant i you are doing drug tests every 3 days or 2 years. but yeah, the "oh something came up" the day of a drug test is the oldest in the book

What's so hard about letting an appropriate authority know that you are leaving the zone you were "sentenced" to. I'm sure they would let him go but if he didn't call it's 'cya" time. There is no reason to "placate" him to becoming another Steve Howe. He has "knowingly" broke the rules before hence the stiffer penalty.

Also as you must know if one calls while under the influence even if you don't see them personally there's a fair chance that one can detect he's not his normal self on the phone. Just ask yourself how many times you spoke to a friend and said to yourself "he or she is bombed".

toussaud
11-25-2011, 10:35 AM
Clean, as in sober?

No way. He's been able to manage his addictions for awhile with acceptable practices, but I doubt if he has lived sober.
m
i am willing to bet a large sum money that says he been clean for a while. his particular drug off choice, is not one you can "manage" on a day to day level. it's not alcohol. I'm trying not to be too graphic here, but it's a binge drug.

What's so hard about letting an appropriate authority know that you are leaving the zone you were "sentenced" to. I'm sure they would let him go but if he didn't call it's 'cya" time. There is no reason to "placate" him to becoming another Steve Howe. He has "knowingly" broke the rules before hence the stiffer penalty. you said he couldn't leave, you didn't say he could leave without permission.

Also as you must know if one calls while under the influence even if you don't see them personally there's a fair chance that one can detect he's not his normal self on the phone. Just ask yourself how many times you spoke to a friend and said to yourself "he or she is bombed".

you have to know what to look for. I doubt most people could tell a person is cracked out on the phone, they don't slur speech or sound plastered. You generally bumble, ramble and ask stupid off the wall questions, sound like you are losing your voice.

statepierback
11-25-2011, 01:22 PM
Clean, as in sober?

Bingo! The stewards did him no favor when they went to causal testing after the Del Mar meeting. They share partial responsibility in the events of these past few weeks imo. Most likely some of his peers may have been passive enablers via a code of silence. If he did fall off the wagon,{and I'm willing to bet he did}, that silence is just as disturbing as the fall.
If Patrick plays his hand smart enough he'll ride again in Southern California. He should be tested at the beginning of his work week till further notice. Allow the trainers and owners to play a hand in his fate. The guy can ride! As a handicapper I enjoy the races much more when the P.VAl equation is part of that puzzle. This could be viewed as an opportunity to reestablish an industry standard for those with similar issues.
Heck Jockey's have to be somewhat crazy to do what they do in the first place. Safety first! To error is human to forgive divine.
Heal well from the operation P.Val :ThmbUp:

Greyfox
11-25-2011, 02:19 PM
Bingo! The stewards did him no favor when they went to causal testing after the Del Mar meeting. They share partial responsibility in the events of these past few weeks imo.

I presume you mean "casual" testing not "causal."
The Stewards do not share responsibility of any kind in keeping PVal clean.
That is his responsibility period.

johnhannibalsmith
11-25-2011, 02:39 PM
I presume you mean "casual" testing not "causal."

"Causal", as in, must provide cause to officials warranting his testing.

Greyfox
11-25-2011, 03:28 PM
"Causal", as in, must provide cause to officials warranting his testing.

Whatever, I repeat:

"The Stewards do not share responsibility of any kind in keeping PVal clean.
That is his responsibility period."
Nor is it mine as a bettor, the other jockeys, or the Man in the Moon.
Only PVal is responsible for keeping himself clean.

johnhannibalsmith
11-25-2011, 03:34 PM
Whatever, I repeat:

"The Stewards do not share responsibility of any kind in keeping PVal clean.
That is his responsibility period."
Nor is it mine as a bettor, the other jockeys, or the Man in the Moon.
Only PVal is responsible for keeping himself clean.

Laf... you asked if he meant "casual". I gave my interpretation of his meaning when he used "causal".

Whatever? Was it rhetorical?