PDA

View Full Version : parx 2nd

lamboguy
11-15-2011, 12:51 PM
i know this 2 yo maiden claiming for $25k is a real doozer. the way i look at is simple. the #4 filly NELLS FLOWER had one race in miami, takes some time off, probably because she tied up, and comes up to visit the scenery of bensalem pennsylvania. that work that she had 3 back looked real good to me, however the breeze to follow stunk. she had another breeze sunday didn't look like much either, but that one they might have gone easy on this filly. i don't know which filly shows up this afternoon, but at the price i got to go for this sibling of FLOWER ALLEY

lamboguy
11-15-2011, 12:58 PM
i know this 2 yo maiden claiming for $25k is a real doozer. the way i look at is simple. the #4 filly NELLS FLOWER had one race in miami, takes some time off, probably because she tied up, and comes up to visit the scenery of bensalem pennsylvania. that work that she had 3 back looked real good to me, however the breeze to follow stunk. she had another breeze sunday didn't look like much either, but that one they might have gone easy on this filly. i don't know which filly shows up this afternoon, but at the price i got to go for this sibling of FLOWER ALLEY
this one ran worse than she worked