PDA

View Full Version : Sunday picks

DigitalDownsJoe
11-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Falcons even( even at home i like it)

Cinn/pitt under 41.5(dont see this being a shootout, Cinn has an under rated D)

Stl +2.5( 2 slugs i will take the points)

Carolina -3(Cam is unreal and Tenn wont be able to hang)

Jets/Ne under 48(I see this game being like 24 17 or something)

Detroit +3( back on track)

Anything stick out to you all?

slew101
11-12-2011, 10:56 PM
I usually have good luck with Atlanta, but I have to go the other way and take NO in this one. Falcons are playing better, but I don't see their defense slowing Brees down.

Like the Giants +3.5, Houston -3 and NE +1.5.

Track Collector
11-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Take Miami. Washington is done for the season, so Miami should win by 17-20 points.

Robert Fischer
11-12-2011, 11:30 PM
Carolina -3(Cam is unreal and Tenn wont be able to hang)

:ThmbUp:
starting to look like Vick has passed the torch among the "athletic" QBs...

Robert Fischer
11-12-2011, 11:39 PM
as a complete NFL wagering amateur, who hasn't studied these teams thoroughly , I can't believe the Saints are basically a pick-em wager this week vs ATL @ ATL

seems good to be true...

is it?

slew101
11-13-2011, 12:10 AM
Atlanta has been underpriced all season, actually getting points at home twice already (GB, Philly) and being underpriced on the road. Look at last week's game at Indy. The Falcons were only -7. I thought that line should have been at least 10.

The reason I like NO is Atlanta's defense was really bad in pass coverage early in the season. They've improved the last three weeks, but only Detroit was a very good passing team. Even Carolina moved the ball pretty well, and you can't even count Indy as a real team right now.

Moving back to a very good passing team will test their defense. NO's defense is pretty weak as well, so Atlanta will likely try ball control and keep away to try and win this game like 20-17. But I'm taking Brees in this one.

as a complete NFL wagering amateur, who hasn't studied these teams thoroughly , I can't believe the Saints are basically a pick-em wager this week vs ATL @ ATL

seems good to be true...

is it?

Robert Fischer
11-13-2011, 12:55 PM
^NO Saints

and also NY GIANTS +3.5 may be my best bet