PDA

View Full Version : churchill

judd
11-12-2011, 02:49 PM
race 6 no 2 sexy suzie 5-1 ml w-p-s

lamboguy
11-12-2011, 05:02 PM
ZIA PARK has turned out to be one of my favorite tracks lately because we have a member that announces the races there CRAIG.

in his honor i handicapped the card today and went to that 9th race. i saw the #5 horse run her last race, SHE'S OUTA THERE. she dusted a good chris richard horse coming from out of town, elizabeth park. i don't see anything like that filly in this race.

lamboguy
11-12-2011, 05:52 PM
ZIA PARK has turned out to be one of my favorite tracks lately because we have a member that announces the races there CRAIG.

in his honor i handicapped the card today and went to that 9th race. i saw the #5 horse run her last race, SHE'S OUTA THERE. she dusted a good chris richard horse coming from out of town, elizabeth park. i don't see anything like that filly in this race.i guess you can now see why I love ZIA. SHE'S OUTA HERE, demolishes this field but only pays $3.60 for the win

i think i am going to play this first race at penn national because this #2 SEDUCTORUS has been traing good over at the PARX. the only problem i got is that i haven't seen a few horses in this race and can't make a more conclusive deduction of the contestants to this event.

lamboguy
11-12-2011, 06:08 PM
i guess you can now see why I love ZIA. SHE'S OUTA HERE, demolishes this field but only pays $3.60 for the win

i think i am going to play this first race at penn national because this #2 SEDUCTORUS has been traing good over at the PARX. the only problem i got is that i haven't seen a few horses in this race and can't make a more conclusive deduction of the contestants to this event.
i guess this is more like it, SEDUCTORUS pays $12 for the win. obviously i should have not worried about the horses that i have not seen.

just in case you think the i am not well rounded i do bet harness too.

no money in those pools at all, sorry i can't post them

Chris Longshot
11-12-2011, 06:21 PM
Nice calls Lambo!

At Penn, like the odds on the :7: VICTORIA ALEXIS in the 6th.

G/L

lamboguy
11-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Nice calls Lambo!

At Penn, like the odds on the :7: VICTORIA ALEXIS in the 6th.

G/L
i haven't got that far yet at the mountain, but i think uncle lou got a horse in that is going to win. i will post it later

captainhot
11-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Lambo, Thanks a lot, I made my first ever bet at Zia on your pick, I wish I would have checked earlier on your $12 winner at Penn.

lamboguy
11-13-2011, 08:25 AM
Lambo, Thanks a lot, I made my first ever bet at Zia on your pick, I wish I would have checked earlier on your $12 winner at Penn.just to put things in perspective, there are plenty of people out there that are friends of racing that do like ZIA PARK. the management there have taken steps to be fan friendly for horseplayers. they have some great races once in awhile, and even the cheaper races have rivalries and exciting events, i like all horse racing at any level.

PhantomOnTour
11-13-2011, 11:08 AM
Lamboguy, i know you know a lot about works and FTS so i gotta ask about the Stidham FTS in R5, #9 Incredibly Smart.

a) i love Stidham, esp with FTS
b) i really love Stidham runners for Cobra Farms
c) if not today then maybe in start #2 on the stretchout at FG later on

Also...any intetrest in the Carl Bowman STS in R4, Pure Chocolate?
She is out of Lu Ravi whom i was a big fan of, but she didn't show much in her debut at Hoo, maybe the stretchout will help.

lamboguy
11-13-2011, 11:24 AM
Lamboguy, i know you know a lot about works and FTS so i gotta ask about the Stidham FTS in R5, #9 Incredibly Smart.

a) i love Stidham, esp with FTS
b) i really love Stidham runners for Cobra Farms
c) if not today then maybe in start #2 on the stretchout at FG later on

Also...any intetrest in the Carl Bowman STS in R4, Pure Chocolate?
She is out of Lu Ravi whom i was a big fan of, but she didn't show much in her debut at Hoo, maybe the stretchout will help.
i am trying to find out more for you because i know nothing about the horse since she left deleware. when she was in deleware she was slow to learn the game and put it all together. breeding wise and looks wise the horse was cut out to be good. i reached out to try to find more for you and will report back when i hear something.

lamboguy
11-13-2011, 03:00 PM
she got bet in the race but still needs to learn more. i was afraid of that going into this race because i knew she had to be fit. i was unable to find out any more today, so i just watched