PDA

View Full Version : Announcement - Web Site Available for Immediate Purchase

stretchdrive1967
11-12-2011, 03:53 AM
Hello to everyone here at PA! I hope you’re all doing well!

We wanted to let everyone here know that, we’re providing an exciting offering for any one or more people with some entrepreneurial aspirations. It’s a unique opportunity to own and run a fully operational Web site. It’s probably best classified as Sports betting information site very similar in many respects to what you’re already used to.

In spite of having reservations for making this transaction, the principal owners of www.ebettorsedge.com have recently had some life changing experiences and their personal priorities have dramatically changed. They realize that in a short time they will no longer be able to devote the time and energy that the site and its community deserve.

So, for anyone who might be seriously considering such a purchase, please contact me for additional details at samspade@ebettorsedge.com

Thanks and best of luck.
Sam

P.S. I would also like to thank Mike/PA for permitting me to post this information on his site.

The Hawk
11-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Hello to everyone here at PA! I hope you’re all doing well!

We wanted to let everyone here know that, we’re providing an exciting offering for any one or more people with some entrepreneurial aspirations. It’s a unique opportunity to own and run a fully operational Web site. It’s probably best classified as Sports betting information site very similar in many respects to what you’re already used to.

In spite of having reservations for making this transaction, the principal owners of www.ebettorsedge.com have recently had some life changing experiences and their personal priorities have dramatically changed. They realize that in a short time they will no longer be able to devote the time and energy that the site and its community deserve.

So, for anyone who might be seriously considering such a purchase, please contact me for additional details at samspade@ebettorsedge.com

Thanks and best of luck.
Sam

P.S. I would also like to thank Mike/PA for permitting me to post this information on his site.

Damn, I was hoping it was THIS website. I'd love to have it if PA wants to sell! :)

judd
11-12-2011, 07:22 PM
what kind of income can you make ?

Jay Trotter
11-12-2011, 08:55 PM
what kind of income can you make ? :lol:

tbwinner
11-12-2011, 11:41 PM
I would buy PA in a heartbeat...Mike, what's your price?

PaceAdvantage
11-13-2011, 03:36 AM
Hmmm...I wonder if I will qualify for a finder's fee... :cool:

JBmadera
11-13-2011, 04:33 AM
That's really too bad, next to PA ebettors is one of the very best sites on the net.

stretchdrive1967
11-15-2011, 09:00 PM
what kind of income can you make ?That’s a fair question. To be honest, the site was originally set up as simply a means of exchanging Sports betting information so that everyone might profit in one way or another. There are facilities for the possibility of Pro handicappers to offer the purchase of their selections, but that has not been implemented. From a value standpoint the income I personally derive is from playing some of the selections being offered by some pretty savvy players.

That's really too bad, next to PA ebettors is one of the very best sites on the net.Thanks for the compliment, but in terms of content, 1-1/2 years of ebettors has a long way to go catch up to the many years that PA has supported the intricacies of horseracing and its community of members. We expect that anyone who has the desire to take over the site will also want to carry on its development in the years to come. But you’re correct in asserting that it would be “too bad” if no one has the aspirations to take it on. So far we've only received a handful of sincere inquiries, and at this point we’re not close to any immediate transaction.

stretchdrive1967
11-24-2011, 02:19 AM
Update: We have 3 legitimate interested parties, but no commitments at this point. So we’re still waiting to hear from someone who’s ready to make a great deal.

Have a nice Thanksgiving everyone!