PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Renpher Stables

TonyK@HSH
11-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Renpher stables is an often discussed 'public' partnership on this site. It is worth noting that the partnership sold Our Khrysty for $600,000 at the Fasig-Tipton sale last week. The partnership acquired Khrysty for $25,000 (I believe) and earned in excess of $350,000 in purses prior to her retirement.

While it's easy to be critical of purchases that dont work out, it's only fair to note those that are successful.

Congrats Bob and the entire partnership!!

TonyK

nijinski
11-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Renpher stables is an often discussed 'public' partnership on this site. It is worth noting that the partnership sold Our Khrysty for $600,000 at the Fasig-Tipton sale last week. The partnership acquired Khrysty for $25,000 (I believe) and earned in excess of $350,000 in purses prior to her retirement.

While it's easy to be critical of purchases that dont work out, it's only fair to note those that are successful.

Congrats Bob and the entire partnership!!

TonyK

Good news and Big Congrats to the partners. Looks like despite the all other markets being shakey the bloodstock is paying off this year.

tbwinner
11-09-2011, 10:51 PM
WOW....That's much more than I would expect.

Good for them, they can reinvest into their $5k claimers now. (And that's not a jab at them...but I think that's all they run other than this stakes horse and maybe one other...)

tbwinner
11-09-2011, 10:56 PM
WOW....That's much more than I would expect.

Good for them, they can reinvest into their $5k claimers now. (And that's not a jab at them...but I think that's all they run other than this stakes horse and maybe one other...)

Well now looking back maybe $600k was about right. Forgot she was a half sister to Bullsbay.

proximity
11-10-2011, 01:53 AM
Good for them, they can reinvest...

yes, congratulations and i do hope to see this gentleman reinvest some of this money back into our local racing economy. and if he does it is only my desire that he gets to compete on a level playing field at hollywood penn national.

congratulations and good luck.

Shemp Howard
11-10-2011, 08:09 PM
Last time I checked Equibase that stable was running at less than 6% winners and $1,700 per start for the year. That cash should come in handy.

proximity
11-10-2011, 08:38 PM
if you add the 600k though, bob is right on the heels of the deadly brown/beattie combo for leading pen owner!!

and speaking of mr brown, tonyk would be proud to hear that just last week i dined at donnie's fine west shore eatery black and bleu. delectable crab sandwich on an untoasted english muffin and seasoned fries to die for, if not from!!

Si2see
11-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Congrats to all of the owners. Was she sold as a broodmare prospect only? Since I was taken off his mailing list a few years ago it is hard for me to keep up because the website it not that up to date. I do wish them the best and had a great time while I was with them. Jason

proximity
02-28-2012, 10:41 PM
and speaking of mr brown, tonyk would be proud to hear that just last week i dined at donnie's fine west shore eatery black and bleu. delectable crab sandwich on an untoasted english muffin and seasoned fries to die for, if not from!!

amazingly enough some pen horsemen have apparently found my above black and bleu review to be somewhat ambiguous:faint: , so i'm going to write a new one that hopefully removes all doubt:

donnie food real good!!

forced89
02-29-2012, 09:34 PM
Was she sold as a broodmare prospect only?

No. She was in foal to Tiznow making the foal she was carrying a 3/4 Brother to Bullsbay.

Si2see
03-03-2012, 12:57 AM
No. She was in foal to Tiznow making the foal she was carrying a 3/4 Brother to Bullsbay.

That makes a lot of sense. I knew they liked her ( from the Renpher website, not that I am still on the email list ) but 600k is a lot of money

lamboguy
03-03-2012, 02:11 AM
that is great news for that stable. its not an easy game, i hope they get a few more like that one

proximity
03-03-2012, 08:57 PM
rjgracing.com

some new competition that's been advertising in the harrisburg paper. trainer murray rojas. seems to offer a lot of flexibility and members can even use the partnership sky box which would be a nice benefit if you go to live racin a lot.

forced89
03-04-2012, 10:38 AM
rjgracing.com.........and members can even use the partnership sky box which would be a nice benefit.

2 yo's listed as available on website are kind of pricey. Sky box is nice benefit though.