PDA

View Full Version : Cover Up 101 @ Penn St.

canleakid
11-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Papa Joe knew about it, :eek: yes he did Papa Joe got to go !!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/bigten/story/2011-11-07/penn-state-tim-curley-gary-schultz-arraignment/51111568/1

canleakid
11-07-2011, 03:56 PM
yeap Papa Joe got to go

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Jason-Whitlock-Penn-State-sex-scandal-Jerry-Sandusky-blame-Joe-Paterno-Nittany-Lions-110711

DJofSD
11-07-2011, 04:06 PM
Will they go after Penn State the same way they went after the Catholic Church?

TJDave
11-07-2011, 04:21 PM
If true then very sad. You go through life thinking that regardless of profession there's at least one guy who's above the pettiness, BS and corruption. Then, crap like this happens and you realize it ain't that way, probably never was.

I guess we'll always have Coach Wooden, though.

Robert Goren
11-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Will they go after Penn State the same way they went after the Catholic Church?That remains to seen. I like to think that we learned something from the Catholic Church scandal, but that remains to seen, too.
Penn St did what many organizations did in the last century when faced this problem. Shut up, force him out, wash their hands of the mess and hope for the best. Nobody wants to deal with one of these guys when they are in their circle. We learned since that no amount of hoping will stop these perverts. They only get more brazen.

Hanover1
11-07-2011, 05:04 PM
"Citing health concerns" Joe will probably be gone real soon.

canleakid
11-08-2011, 04:09 PM
"Citing health concerns" Joe will probably be gone real soon.
Hope he steps down asap!!! and gets all the R&R he needs so he can add a few more years to his life "GOOD LUCK PAPA JOE"

Richie
11-08-2011, 04:15 PM
are you kidding, that guy and those guys need a good beating

Richie
11-08-2011, 04:21 PM
...and by the way google Ray Gricar the DA in PA who disappeared, pretty interesting twist in the penn state case

Tom
11-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Cancelled the press conference at noon today.....the cover up is on.

Penn State is covering for the creep.

JustRalph
11-08-2011, 05:40 PM
You can't make this shit up........

Check out the title of the Jerry Sandusky story

Click here (http://www.amazon.com/Touched-Jerry-Sandusky-Story/dp/1582613575/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320789281&sr=8-1)

Rookies
11-08-2011, 06:27 PM
You can't make this shit up........

Check out the title of the Jerry Sandusky story

Click here (http://www.amazon.com/Touched-Jerry-Sandusky-Story/dp/1582613575/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320789281&sr=8-1)

:mad:

Do us all a favour, you miserable, gutless bastard. End your life, before the Cons make a little 2 minute deal with the Guards.

Tom
11-08-2011, 06:30 PM
You can't talk to Ralph like that! :rolleyes:

NJ Stinks
11-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Take it easy, Rookies. I heard about this book in a few other places today and all commented on the ironic title in a similar manner.

Tom
11-08-2011, 07:17 PM
I don't think he meant Ralph...I was joking with him.

NJ Stinks
11-08-2011, 08:25 PM
I don't think he meant Ralph...I was joking with him.

Oh. Thanks for telling me, Tom.

Sorry I said anything, Rookies. :blush:

lsbets
11-08-2011, 08:40 PM
So McCreary walked in, saw a rape and ran away? He didn't stop it? Holy shit.

Tom
11-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Must be 9-1-1 is not connected in Penn?

Rookies
11-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Oh. Thanks for telling me, Tom.

Sorry I said anything, Rookies. :blush:

NYS... I've written fairly strongly to Ralph (or Tom for that matter) about different issues over the years... but not THAT strong! :rolleyes:

JustRalph
11-08-2011, 09:05 PM
NYS... I've written fairly strongly to Ralph (or Tom for that matter) about different issues over the years... but not THAT strong! :rolleyes:

it's all good............ (Barry White voice....)

canleakid
11-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Joe, thought you had more class then that and the same for Penn St.
Papa Joe to retire at THE END OF THE SEASON (OF SHAME)

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Joe-Paterno-to-retire-as-Penn-State-head-coach-110911

skate
11-09-2011, 02:30 PM
So Joe goes, should have gone years ago, my opinion, but since Joe not reporting to the police was the crime...How is it that the Ladies (?) accusations about H, Cain are to be so correct.
Since they didnt report the crimes when they happen.:confused:

DJofSD
11-09-2011, 02:58 PM
So, I am reading about the scandel in the LAT and I keep seeing the sexual abuse victims being called boys. But then I read this (http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-1109-frat-house-death-20111109,0,6578791.story) story and they say the person that died was a man:The father of an 18-year-old man who died at a UCLA frat house has accused the fraternity and his son's friends of negligence, saying they essentially left his son to die after a night of heavy partying.

Both of these incidents involve college age males, in the Penn scandal they are boys but in the UCLA death he is a man.

Why this apparent inconsistency? Is there an agenda?

TJDave
11-09-2011, 03:11 PM
TJDave announced today he would be betting Penn State to beat Nebraska. ;)

DJofSD
11-09-2011, 03:27 PM
OK. Never mind my post above. I now am reading that some/most/all of the Penn state victims were younger that 18 years old and not students of the university. So boys is correct.

Tom
11-09-2011, 03:43 PM
What a collection of perverts, slime balls, and gutless wonders reside at Penn.

School should lose it's collegiate standing and be forced to abandon the programs.

JustRalph
11-09-2011, 04:15 PM
So Joe goes, should have gone years ago, my opinion, but since Joe not reporting to the police was the crime...How is it that the Ladies (?) accusations about H, Cain are to be so correct.

Cain didn't commit any criminal acts. If everything the latest lady said is true, he is guilty of being nothing more than A crass classless oaf. If that was criminal, half the men in America would be in jail

murph8
11-09-2011, 07:29 PM
i agree :blush:

Golf and Horses
11-09-2011, 10:48 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/joe-paterno-fired-2011-11

mostpost
11-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Cain didn't commit any criminal acts. If everything the latest lady said is true, he is guilty of being nothing more than A crass classless oaf. If that was criminal, half the men in America would be in jail
Sexual assault is a crime. Sexual assault includes touching a woman's vagina against her wishes. That is what Sharon Bialek claims Herman Cain did to her. So, it hasn't been proven that Herman Cain committed criminal acts. YET!

mostpost
11-09-2011, 11:22 PM

You do understand the difference between children and adults. Right? In most cases, a person is not required by law to report a crime. One of the exceptions is sexual assault against children.

If I am correct Joe Paterno has not been charged with any crime, just incredibly bad judgement. The two Penn State officials have been charged with perjury, not with failure to report a crime. As of this time.

canleakid
11-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Joe be gone!!!!!!!!! a very sad way to end a very good gig, but to save face Penn St. did what had to be done but they are also get equal blame for the whole mess :mad:
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/joe-paterno-fired-penn-state-football-coach-president-graham-spanier-child-sex-abuse-scandal-board-of-trustees-meeting-110911

Tom
11-11-2011, 09:02 AM
NEW today, authorities are looking into the accusations that this creep violated a boy in Texas in 2002? while the team was there for a game.

canleakid
11-11-2011, 09:26 AM
NEW today, authorities are looking into the accusations that this creep violated a boy in Texas in 2002? while the team was there for a game.

don't Ricky Perry cause as he tells it "we'd hang'em down here" ;)

DJofSD
11-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Well, if it is illegal to transport prostitutes across state lines for immoral purposes, maybe there should be a law that makes it illegal for pervert to cross state lines to prey on the under aged.

skate
11-11-2011, 01:52 PM

Wooo wooo...i'm under the impression that Sexual Harassment is illegal, guess im wrong which is fine, im thinking it is illegal not to report a crime or violation of a law, but now i understand.

Okok ...if someone saw a sex act, just how much attention should one pay, i ask because i usually turn aside (just me) when others kiss, i , being me, never really LOOK too close when others kiss, let alone look at others having sex....and i've been really really close,,,but i just dont wanna know "the Outcome".;)

i would futher guess that the-skate would not even be bothered about what sex (male/female) either be , nor the age of either. I'm on the assumption , unless someone screems for help, it not my business.

I once went to the resque of, later found out, a cat... i then said that i was sorry to the cat.

skate
11-11-2011, 03:10 PM
You do understand the difference between children and adults. Right? In most cases, a person is not required by law to report a crime. One of the exceptions is sexual assault against children.

If I am correct Joe Paterno has not been charged with any crime, just incredibly bad judgement. The two Penn State officials have been charged with perjury, not with failure to report a crime. As of this time.

So the crime is bad Judgement...my

you do not know a child from an adult, especially if you are not in the room.

Take the proper ID, then ask if they are having real sex...THEN please ,,,....get lost.

skate
11-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Ann Coulter said that "getting charged with sexual harassment in the 1990s was akin to being charged with witchcraft in the 1690s".

Coulter is shocking and correct.

workplace harassment laws have even been used to justify the left wing’s neolibs politically correct attack on free speech.

skate
11-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Federal law

Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

The law makes certain employers responsible for preventing and stopping sexual harassment that occurs on the job.

Title VII applies to private and most public employers, labor organizations, employment agencies, and joint employer-union apprenticeship programs with 15 or more employees.

Make sure, if you see any sexual act taking place, to check age cards, which may also require you to check the wegallity of the citizen.

Valuist
11-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Here's a prediction: Sandusky will never live to the day to stand trial. He will either commit suicide, or someone will do the job on him themself.

Another question: should Sandusky's wife be charged? I would say definitely. No way she didn't know what was going on.

bigmack
11-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Here's a prediction: Sandusky will never live to the day to stand trial. He will either commit suicide, or someone will do the job on him themself.
I'd say the possibility of suicide is 1/9.

Valuist
11-11-2011, 08:13 PM
I'd say the possibility of suicide is 1/9.

If he has a brain, he will kill himself. THat way he can choose how he will die. There's plenty of people out there who'd love to do the job on their own, and I'm sure it would be violently horrific.

skate
11-12-2011, 01:06 PM

If you are correct...:lol: there has been no mention of being charged of a Crime by the-skate.

I can see i should take things real slow with you, the question is, why did Joe lose his job? no mention of crime, but he did lose his job...correct?

Why?

Compare Joe with the Ladies from NRA who received Money. Do not try to put crime into the situation if you see no crime but compare the situations.

More might come out later, but as i hear both stories, the fault of Joe was that he did not report to the police. FAULT was that he didnt report. While the fact that the Ladies from NRA didnt report to the police either, they are entitled to receive Money, a reward.

Sorry about crimes, prisons but they are not at this time included.

You should only be looking at the two situation and not trying to add your own influence...:lol: oh you give me such quiver...you sweetheart you.:kiss:

skate
11-12-2011, 01:29 PM
AND and and if the-skate is on the jury, as this stands Now, Joe did not know the age of anyone except jerry's. so i do not find him guilty, except for the fact that he did not report to the police, as i know it to be.

i bring this into play, because if you encounter unexpectedly this type situation, wouldn't you be responsible to check age cards, except if they were illegals?;)

Also ...is this type of action now considered to be civilized with adults? then,

Since we encounter same sex on TV and within Marriage we should connect in our minds these acts to be OK, are we to accept this type behavior as legal in our society? Because if we are, then we Must check age cards....etc....always.

Oh sure, i can see others asking me if i know the difference between children and adults...so stupid i guess, but a bartender or policmen etc. must check ID cards always.

age is not that apparent;)

Robert Goren
11-12-2011, 07:56 PM
What has sexual haressment got to do with raping a 10 year old boy?

The Mann act makes it illegal to transport someone across state lines for sexual purposes. I do not believe it used much today. If he took the boy from PA to TX and then raped he would guilty. I actually think the state courts will him.

Robert Goren
11-12-2011, 08:00 PM
AND and and if the-skate is on the jury, as this stands Now, Joe did not know the age of anyone except jerry's. so i do not find him guilty, except for the fact that he did not report to the police, as i know it to be.

i bring this into play, because if you encounter unexpectedly this type situation, wouldn't you be responsible to check age cards, except if they were illegals?;)

Also ...is this type of action now considered to be civilized with adults? then,

Since we encounter same sex on TV and within Marriage we should connect in our minds these acts to be OK, are we to accept this type behavior as legal in our society? Because if we are, then we Must check age cards....etc....always.

Oh sure, i can see others asking me if i know the difference between children and adults...so stupid i guess, but a bartender or policmen etc. must check ID cards always.

age is not that apparent;)So it is that hard to tell a ten year old from an 18 year old! Give me break.:bang:

badcompany
11-13-2011, 01:32 PM
One of the rare occasions when I actually agree with Mike Lupica:

Penn State sex abuse allegations should be investigated by federal government

A federal investigation is the only way to find out the whole truth

It got more than somewhat lost the other day, in the aftermath of Joe Paterno and the Penn State president being fired, the school’s version of a Midnight Massacre out of another coverup called Watergate. But a very smart New York defense and civil rights lawyer named Tom Harvey was in the Daily News talking about how he believed the federal government would eventually need to sort things out at Penn State.

Not a special committee of Penn State people investigating Penn State, not the office of the attorney general in Pennsylvania, not even a governor of Pennsylvania who actually was the state’s attorney general at the start of the Penn State investigation.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/penn-state-sex-abuse-allegations-investigated-federal-government-article-1.976806?localLinksEnabled=false

Tom
11-13-2011, 02:21 PM
I find it impossible to believe that local Penn officials were not in on this cover up all along.

canleakid
11-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Papa Joe is now going to lawyerup (I know that is his right) but I thought you had more class then that Joe.

skate
11-14-2011, 05:36 PM
So it is that hard to tell a ten year old from an 18 year old! Give me break.:bang:

Look, and thanks for askin, you cant' just take "what you and I think a ten year old vs a eighteen year old will look like".

You/we have people saying stupid things like "can't you tell" one from another.

Look...sure, we can tell one from another, but i'll dang guarantee anyone that at times (that is what we are talking about) AT TIMES it is very easy to confuse, let's say, a sixteen (minor) girl/boy with a tweenty yr old girl/boy.

If you prefer, make the age 10 years, but in court you'll look silly, i believe.

But along with that, how often would you see Two peple makin love, how much scutinized sex acts would you say that you've had in your life.
For me, i just had this happen, i saw What i assume to be a girl and a guy Kissing, just me now, i couldn't wait to give them fast enough Privacy. they had cloths on, guess what, with NO cloths, i aint giving them enough time to figure out who they were, what they were, or even close to being able to tell you what their age...what im sayin is that in that situation i aint sutinizin...

and even if you did over spend your time (looking) in that situatrion, i would declare that you could not tell me the age of the people, nor the sex of the people, in Many cases. Your opinion would not hold up in court...never.

Now...if you were to have the pictures or if you had the people display themselves in front of you...you got a chance to figure the EXACTage and/or sex.,...

todays world you'll have 10/12 years old kids that weigh 120/150 lbs..
And guess what...the older you get, the less you will be able...

skate
11-14-2011, 05:38 PM
Papa Joe is now going to lawyerup (I know that is his right) but I thought you had more class then that Joe.

you're kid ding right.

and you telling us that you-all from Texas,:cool: the hanging state?

skate
11-14-2011, 05:43 PM
What has sexual haressment got to do with raping a 10 year old boy?

Good question Bobby.

and the answer is...Crime.

thank you Bob

Robert Goren
11-14-2011, 07:48 PM
I remember a case of an UNL football player who a few year ago got into trouble for having sex with a sixteen year old girl. A caller called into a local talk show and said in this day and age where sixteen year olds girls dress like 20 year olds, how do you tell difference. The talk show host who was none that argument replied "When they crawl out of their parents house's bed room window to be with you, you should get a clue."

PaceAdvantage
11-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Look, and thanks for askin, you cant' just take "what you and I think a ten year old vs a eighteen year old will look like".

You/we have people saying stupid things like "can't you tell" one from another.

Look...sure, we can tell one from another, but i'll dang guarantee anyone that at times (that is what we are talking about) AT TIMES it is very easy to confuse, let's say, a sixteen (minor) girl/boy with a tweenty yr old girl/boy.

If you prefer, make the age 10 years, but in court you'll look silly, i believe.

But along with that, how often would you see Two peple makin love, how much scutinized sex acts would you say that you've had in your life.
For me, i just had this happen, i saw What i assume to be a girl and a guy Kissing, just me now, i couldn't wait to give them fast enough Privacy. they had cloths on, guess what, with NO cloths, i aint giving them enough time to figure out who they were, what they were, or even close to being able to tell you what their age...what im sayin is that in that situation i aint sutinizin...

and even if you did over spend your time (looking) in that situatrion, i would declare that you could not tell me the age of the people, nor the sex of the people, in Many cases. Your opinion would not hold up in court...never.

Now...if you were to have the pictures or if you had the people display themselves in front of you...you got a chance to figure the EXACTage and/or sex.,...

todays world you'll have 10/12 years old kids that weigh 120/150 lbs..
And guess what...the older you get, the less you will be able...Are you saying what I think you're saying here...because it's hard to make out what the hell you're saying...but if it's what I think it is...that it's tougher than you think to positively identify an older man raping a 10yo kid...well then, holy shit, you're more bonkers than we all thought.

Rookies
11-14-2011, 10:58 PM
Are you saying what I think you're saying here...because it's hard to make out what the hell you're saying...but if it's what I think it is...that it's tougher than you think to positively identify an older man raping a 10yo kid...well then, holy shit, you're more bonkers than we all thought.

I have seen comments here, on other sports football sites and the PSU FB site about this disgrace, that I believe must originate in a parallel dimension. Central to the theme of those who make these insane remarks is that football, sport and longevity as a leader, trumps concern and interest in the defenceless and the most vulnerable in society.

Yes, this is likely the worst "sports" crime and criminal conspiracy in U.S. history.
It is precisely why people need to have a grip on reality, not those of their childhood heroes.

skate
11-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Are you saying what I think you're saying here...because it's hard to make out what the hell you're saying...but if it's what I think it is...that it's tougher than you think to positively identify an older man raping a 10yo kid...well then, holy shit, you're more bonkers than we all thought.

:D because i am laughing.

welp...you got me there , but i just love Bonkers.

the-skate is never able to explain without someone able to understand in the first place...so to be fairy about it, let me explain, again.

:D still laughing.

Born in San Antonio, Texas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Antonio,_Texas) as John Matheny, Steele was a Miss Gay USA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_pageantry#Miss_Gay_USofA) pageant winner in the Texas finals under the name Jhoana Reis.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahna_Steele#cite_note-roberrts1979-3) She later changed her name legally to Jahonau Erica Steele. She joined the cast of the Crazy Girls Revue at the Riviera (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riviera_(hotel_and_casino)) in Las Vegas during the late 1980s. In 1991, Steele was voted "the sexiest showgirl on The Strip"[ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahna_Steele#cite_note-stein-4)

fffffff

Valuist
11-15-2011, 02:47 PM
I have seen comments here, on other sports football sites and the PSU FB site about this disgrace, that I believe must originate in a parallel dimension. Central to the theme of those who make these insane remarks is that football, sport and longevity as a leader, trumps concern and interest in the defenceless and the most vulnerable in society.

Yes, this is likely the worst "sports" crime and criminal conspiracy in U.S. history.
It is precisely why people need to have a grip on reality, not those of their childhood heroes.

Very well said.

Tom
11-15-2011, 02:54 PM
I heard some of the interview with Costas....that guy is very weird.
No way more people did know, or at least suspect what what going on.

skate
11-15-2011, 03:00 PM
I'll continue on next page because of Malfunction or bonkernesity.

:D ok...i'll stop laughing, i must get thru this.

Digest the previous post. It says that Pros judges could not tell the difference between a girl and a guy, with good lighting.

the distinguishing characteristics between a guy and a gal (with small Breast), a guy and gal while under a Butt of 230#s, consider the butt to be facing YOU, consider the guy/gal to be under butt hold, consider that YOU are not within 2 feet...sorry..., the-skate will NOT be looking at this picture for distinction enough to hang anybody, butt that is me.

Bonkers....not by that much, how bout YOU.?

If you want to take this scary scene and view it thru YOUR computor, or if you hear someone screaming, or if you DO recognize someone familiar, then the scene changes, at least for me, not sure about YOU.

I have much to add, butt let me just say (no biggey) i have had first hand info , more than once, for example during a hold-up/robberies etc. , line ups etc., asuch as i've seen, police included, i have Never seen nor heard the same discription given of the episode or discription of the people involved.

Hey look, i understand that lots of people watch lots of TV and it all makes what appears to be on that tv , so real....aint. unless you cover yourself with at least a little reality, which im thinking that you do.

skate
11-15-2011, 03:05 PM
:D because i am laughing.

welp...you got me there , but i just love Bonkers.

the-skate is never able to explain without someone able to understand in the first place...so to be fairy about it, let me explain, again.

:D still laughing.

Born in San Antonio, Texas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Antonio,_Texas) as John Matheny, Steele was a Miss Gay USA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_pageantry#Miss_Gay_USofA) pageant winner in the Texas finals under the name Jhoana Reis.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahna_Steele#cite_note-roberrts1979-3) She later changed her name legally to Jahonau Erica Steele. She joined the cast of the Crazy Girls Revue at the Riviera (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riviera_(hotel_and_casino)) in Las Vegas during the late 1980s. In 1991, Steele was voted "the sexiest showgirl on The Strip"[ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahna_Steele#cite_note-stein-4)

fffffff

It took them at least four Months for them to figure that the He-she wasn't what THEY said she/he was.

Put Judy Woodruff under Jerry Sandiuski and YOU aint so sure and i can think of doz more examples...simple enough?

skate
11-15-2011, 03:10 PM
Oh yeah, this is much about
"the country", we'll see many more cases.

What went on in the Catholiuc Church is just a sectional view, more to come babe. it is in society....YOUR society.

skate
11-15-2011, 04:24 PM
What stikes me funny, no no no not funny but stupidity, when some here, PA, Jr, or whomever, would be willing to testify that "IT " was a TEN year old boy.

Not 12 not 15, but a ten year old, yeah right, along with a 60 year old, yeah yeah yeah right, you can tell, no problemo...good , really good there on that one babe.

cj's dad
11-15-2011, 06:29 PM
Seems like birds of a feather flock together. No mention of this on the MSM !!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/jerry-sandusky-s-lawyer-joe-amendola-a-16-year-old-client-pregnant-married-article-1.977873

skate
11-16-2011, 03:56 PM
What stikes me funny, no no no not funny but stupidity, when some here, PA, Jr, or whomever, would be willing to testify that "IT " was a TEN year old boy.

Not 12 not 15, but a ten year old, yeah right, along with a 60 year old, yeah yeah yeah right, you can tell, no problemo...good , really good there on that one babe.

yOU SEE it isn't the difference between 10 yrs and 60 years.

But when the law ask you , under penalty, to report crime and then want you to be able to tell a 17 year old from an 18 year old.

that is the problem.

iceknight
11-21-2011, 11:21 PM
yOU SEE it isn't the difference between 10 yrs and 60 years.

But when the law ask you , under penalty, to report crime and then want you to be able to tell a 17 year old from an 18 year old.

that is the problem.

whew.. good that no one is talking about this anymore (http://www.wnep.com/wnep-alleged-sandusky-victim-bullied-leaves-school-20111121,0,4362200.story)...

skate
11-22-2011, 01:13 PM
you relate this how?

PoliceAdvantage.com is on the way...thanks.

Robert Goren
11-22-2011, 01:23 PM
This whole thread has drifted from the rape of a 10 yo boy to how you tell the difference between a 17 yo and an 18 yo. That is just crazy. I have lived over sixty years and not once did ever I mistake a 10 yo boy for an 18 yo. I really doubt that anyone else has either including Sandusky, especially Sandusky.

skate
11-22-2011, 03:06 PM
This whole thread has drifted from the rape of a 10 yo boy to how you tell the difference between a 17 yo and an 18 yo. That is just crazy. I have lived over sixty years and not once did ever I mistake a 10 yo boy for an 18 yo. I really doubt that anyone else has either including Sandusky, especially Sandusky.

You should try to figure out what is being said before using "Your OWN WORDS" and then still not being able to figure out what is being said.

nobody ever said anything regarding to your post.

just forget it

Did you really see that many 10 year old Boys having sex with a 60 year old?

You say you spent 60 years looking for a 10 year old boy:eek: , man you girls are two too much...

skate
11-22-2011, 03:12 PM
this should clear up any questions about "problems here on Earth":bang: :faint:

:lol:

Canarsie
11-22-2011, 04:25 PM
Seems to me it's protect the guilty and screw the innocent has been going on for a pretty long time.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/22/sports/ncaafootball/penn-states-graham-spanier-enjoyed-success-and-secrecy.html?pagewanted=all

skate
11-22-2011, 05:26 PM
yes sir, talk about back field in motion...wow wee wee.

Hey...i wonder what would happen when ...lets say...you turn this guy/gal in to the police and he/she turns out to be on the fairy side of things, i guess they could sue for hisrassment/herrassment .

skate
11-22-2011, 05:33 PM
Seems to me it's protect the guilty and screw the innocent has been going on for a pretty long time.

i think what you say is true and that's why Joe didnt give it much concern, just another day.

hey these people have been around for a long time and for a long time to come, it is their choice, freedom babe.

you're in trouble if you dont report or do report

i wonder how China handles this?