PDA

View Full Version : bigtime congratulations

lamboguy
11-06-2011, 07:22 PM
i just saw that one of our members here had a horse that went through the ring at the fasig tipton mixed sale.

D'WILD RIDE made onefast over $800,000 during her career. i know he got the horse for $25,000. not bad and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

i was with that horse for a stake race in sulfolk downs 2 weeks ago that she wound up running 4th. she was a little to far back to make more of an impact on the race but she only got beat by 3 lengths trying her big heart all the way.

good luck to this fine mare who is going to breed a runner.

onefast99
11-06-2011, 08:09 PM
She was indeed a horse with a lot of heart. She showed up for every race. She will be bred to Sidneys Candy.

CryingForTheHorses
11-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Did you sell her Brian?..I didnt know she was going to the sale..She is my favorite mare,Loved watching her run...

onefast99
11-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Did you sell her Brian?..I didnt know she was going to the sale..She is my favorite mare,Loved watching her run...
Yes last night at the Fasig Tipton sale she went to the owners of Sidneys Candy, Tom Ryan bought her. I know a lot of people say how well they have done in this business but I have been blessed with two horses since 2003, Prop Me Up who earned 500k with the sale and D'wild Ride who earned 822k with the sale. For those who think you need to spend a lot of money I spent a total of 65k to get these two horses. There is no better time than now to buy, the purses are up.

JustRalph
11-07-2011, 06:21 PM
onefast, what's next on your horse agenda? Going to buy another ?

onefast99
11-07-2011, 08:16 PM
onefast, what's next on your horse agenda? Going to buy another ?
Since the sale last night I have had calls from 3 bloodstock agents. I am heading to Woodbine to look at a horse Friday if it doesn't rain. We just started breeding 2 years ago and lost a baby to colic. I have one baby on the ground now and 3 on the way in late April. We will breed in NY for the next round. I'm always open to suggestions if someone sees another Lava Man!!!!

JustRalph
11-07-2011, 08:38 PM
Good luck.......

Sounds like fun :ThmbUp:

onefast99
11-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Good luck.......

Sounds like fun :ThmbUp:
I am headed there at 7am Friday I will watch her work on Saturday and if it is a go we will vet her out. Not saying she will ever replace D'wild Ride but I hope she earns half!

CryingForTheHorses
11-10-2011, 11:02 AM
Since the sale last night I have had calls from 3 bloodstock agents. I am heading to Woodbine to look at a horse Friday if it doesn't rain. We just started breeding 2 years ago and lost a baby to colic. I have one baby on the ground now and 3 on the way in late April. We will breed in NY for the next round. I'm always open to suggestions if someone sees another Lava Man!!!!

Them double adding bloodstock agents will be swarming like you are covered in honey...Good luck !! Get another one

onefast99
11-10-2011, 12:03 PM
Them double adding bloodstock agents will be swarming like you are covered in honey...Good luck !! Get another one
I'm still looking at those Calder maidens let me know what you like.