PDA

View Full Version : Paid for workout watching services

sammy the sage
11-06-2011, 07:13 AM
anybody here use for the breeder's cup...did it hurt or help you???

The free guy at DRF...does pretty good...liked Hansen...he rolled...didn't like Court Vision...so didn't cover on p4/p3....biggest MISTAKE on MY part ever :bang: :bang: :bang:

rrpic6
11-06-2011, 08:40 AM
anybody here use for the breeder's cup...did it hurt or help you???

The free guy at DRF...does pretty good...liked Hansen...he rolled...didn't like Court Vision...so didn't cover on p4/p3....biggest MISTAKE on MY part ever :bang: :bang: :bang:

Ditto on the Court Vision deletions which cost me all those Pick 3's and the late Pick 4. I wrote in another thread here on Thursday night that the hot workout horse for the weekend was Royal Delta. I said I would surround her with all my bets. So that helped soften the blow of the massive Court Vision payouts. Hitting the Ladies Classic to the BC Classic with Drosselmeyer, another workout tip, helped again.

Jude Feld, now with Twinspires, had very good workout info, along with Mike Welsch from DRF. Bruno DeJulio from Today's Racing Digest is the best in the West, but I don't know if he went to Kentucky to watch the workouts this week.

Using workout info on big days will always be a huge part of my handicapping/betting process. Pure computer figs just don't take that good stuff into account. These are animals, like us, having times of the year feeling great and ready to roll!

RR

lamboguy
11-06-2011, 09:06 AM
there was no clocker in america that liked the way court vision worked, that's why he was 64-1!

the guy that i listen to did like drosselmeyer and flat out. he was pretty good on friday as well. usually if they don't work good they don't run good, court vision was the exception to that yesterday.

offtrack
11-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Grade1racing has Bruno DeJulio workout information and commentary as a regular feature. Bruno, and company, were indeed at Churchill throughout the the BC preps.

Glad to know someone is out there at the track at 5:30AM clocking for me.

FiveWide
11-06-2011, 09:13 PM
Where are the workout stuff on DRF? Thx in advance.

-Five

Tom
11-06-2011, 09:17 PM
The DRF site is not exactly the best layout for finding things. :rolleyes: