PDA

View Full Version : BC Friday

netbet
11-04-2011, 11:56 AM
5th: Juvenile Sprint 6,8/1,9,2 :6::8://:1::9::2:
~ Secret Circle looks almost impossible to beat and will be a heavy favorite.
~ Jake Mo will be my bomber play of the race. This one could easily be competitive or could be 50 lengths behind the pack but should be a huge price.
~ Seeker may be an overlay given the betting that Secret Circle will take. The race 2 back at Saratoga in the slop makes this one very live. If he can duplicate that effort on a fast track, this one will be tough.

6th: Juvenile Fillies Turf :5::10::14://:12::8::2::9:
~ Stephanie's Kitten should be a nice price in a wide-open event if Elusive Kate doesn't fire her A-game.
~ Elusive Kate is 4/5 in Europe and will be bet very well and if she takes to the CD turf, she may be extremely tough to beat.
~ Somali Lemonade would have been my top pick if she had drawn better

7th: F&M Sprint :6::2::12://:8::5::9::3:
~ Switch should be very good from this post and should be sitting in a great spot heading for the wire.
~ Great Hot is one I've been following since her 1st start in California as she really impressed me. Should be a big price.
~ Pomeroys Pistol has always been a nice filly and gives a good try in just about every start. The post will hurt but you get Javier Castellano.

8th: Juvenile Fillies :5::9://:11::4::10:
~Grace Hall is undefeated and I love the way she has been prepped for this.
~ My Miss Aurelia is also undefeated but will be a shorter price and may have to fight off some early pressure from the outside post.
~ Weemissfrankie is a very nice filly from California but not sure she will get up in time.

9th: F&M Turf :2://:6::12::5:
~ Stacelita has been very impressive. I hate taking a short price but this one looks tough to beat.
~ Announce shouldn't be far behind in here and will make here presence know if she takes to the course.
~ Misty For Me is another filly from Europe who will be under the radar but she may be coming late from the outside post.

10th: Ladies' Classic 6:6::8://:7::3::1:
~ Royal Delta was impressive in the Alabama but then fell a bit short in the mud against potential HOY Havre de Grace. Has been working lights out.
~ Plum Pretty was ultra impressive at Park but had been beaten by Royal Delta and It's Tricky in the two prior starts.
~ Ultra Blend is so consistent and at a price is worth a wager.