PDA

View Full Version : OVERSTOCK.COM OPINION NEEDED

HUSKER55
11-03-2011, 07:57 PM
neighbor lady wants to order from them but she has never done so in the past. She was wondering if anyone has had any experiences good or bad with them.

any input would be appreciated.

thanks!:)

boxcar
11-03-2011, 08:06 PM
neighbor lady wants to order from them but she has never done so in the past. She was wondering if anyone has had any experiences good or bad with them.

any input would be appreciated.

thanks!:)

Ordered once from them some time ago, and everything was fine.

Boxcar

GameTheory
11-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Gotten lots of stuff from them. No problems. (BTW, they aren't called "overstock.com" anymore.)

Canarsie
11-04-2011, 06:46 AM
Ordered a gaming system for my son and it came promptly. There was a nice coupon that's why I used them but they are way overpriced IMO. There are lots of better companies to deal with at a better price.

Tom
11-04-2011, 10:23 AM
No problems when I used them.

GameTheory
11-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Ordered a gaming system for my son and it came promptly. There was a nice coupon that's why I used them but they are way overpriced IMO. There are lots of better companies to deal with at a better price.
Some stuff priced better than others, like anywhere. They have lots of furniture items you can't get anywhere else for the price (or anywhere else period for some things). Remember to including shipping costs when comparing as overstock has free or cheap shipping.