PDA

View Full Version : Dems Hate the Secret Service

cj's dad
11-02-2011, 12:00 PM
e5INFAuM1xI

Tom
11-02-2011, 12:44 PM
How do the deer know where they are supposed to cross the road ?

The chicken on the other sides waves them over.
Don't ask why.

mostpost
11-02-2011, 03:19 PM
e5INFAuM1xI
We have some clown sitting in a park somewhere making unsubstantiated claims and suddenly he's the new Will Durant. I've heard the Hillary Clinton story before except when I heard it she threw the book because she thought the agent was eavesdropping on her conversation. Though it was a nice touch by Wild Bill to make the book a bible.

Ronald Reagan was more concerned about the health of agent's children they they themselves were? Maybe, but I doubt it.

On cold nights Barbara Bush would bring blankets to agents on perimeter duty around the White House grounds? The same Barbara Bush who went golfing the day after her daughter died. The same Barbara Bush who never never sat down with son George W. to explain to him what happened to Robin. (The daughter who died of Leukemia.) This is the same woman we are supposed to believe went out in the cold to bring Secret Service agents beverages and blankets. And what the fox good is an agent standing wrapped up in a blanket?

According to Wild Bill, Al Gore had a child who was doing badly in school. So he brought him outside, pointed to an agent and said "Do you want to end up like him?" That might work with a young child, but when Gore became vice president his youngest was 11.

The fact is that none on Wild Bill's stories is documented and non of the sources for these stories has any documentations beyond "somebody told me or I heard" No names, no dates, different occasions and locations for the same story.

In other words this story is what remains in the barnyard after the bull has left.

dartman51
11-02-2011, 03:32 PM
These same stories are from a book, entitled "CONFESSIONS OF AN EX-SECRET SERVICE AGENT".

http://www.amazon.com/CONFESSIONS-EX-SECRET-SERVICE-AGENT/dp/B004002RQG

bigmack
11-02-2011, 03:58 PM
We have some clown sitting in a park somewhere making unsubstantiated claims and suddenly he's the new Will Durant. I've heard the Hillary Clinton story before except when I heard it she threw the book because she thought the agent was eavesdropping on her conversation. Though it was a nice touch by Wild Bill to make the book a bible.

Ronald Reagan was more concerned about the health of agent's children they they themselves were? Maybe, but I doubt it.

On cold nights Barbara Bush would bring blankets to agents on perimeter duty around the White House grounds? The same Barbara Bush who went golfing the day after her daughter died. The same Barbara Bush who never never sat down with son George W. to explain to him what happened to Robin. (The daughter who died of Leukemia.) This is the same woman we are supposed to believe went out in the cold to bring Secret Service agents beverages and blankets. And what the fox good is an agent standing wrapped up in a blanket?

According to Wild Bill, Al Gore had a child who was doing badly in school. So he brought him outside, pointed to an agent and said "Do you want to end up like him?" That might work with a young child, but when Gore became vice president his youngest was 11.

The fact is that none on Wild Bill's stories is documented and non of the sources for these stories has any documentations beyond "somebody told me or I heard" No names, no dates, different occasions and locations for the same story.

In other words this story is what remains in the barnyard after the bull has left.
While I think it silly to post such videos, this overly minutia'd, lengthy post OBVIOUSLY stems from scouring The Mothership for a response.

How old Al G's kid was when he became VP. Barbara Bush golfing after losing a child.

The Mothership pulls through for mosty yet again.

mostpost
11-02-2011, 04:10 PM
While I think it silly to post such videos, this overly minutia'd, lengthy post OBVIOUSLY stems from scouring The Mothership for a response.

How old Al G's kid was when he became VP. Barbara Bush golfing after losing a child.

The Mothership pulls through for mosty yet again.

You are obviously wrong, again. The age of Gore's kid comes from his bio on wikipedia. The story of Barbara Bush's coldness as a mother comes from a book titled. "Bush On The Couch" by Justin A. Frank M.D. But I am flattered that you think The Mothership thinks that I am important enough to aid in my fight against evil. :rolleyes:

bigmack
11-02-2011, 04:22 PM
You are obviously wrong, again. The age of Gore's kid comes from his bio on wikipedia. The story of Barbara Bush's coldness as a mother comes from a book titled. "Bush On The Couch" by Justin A. Frank M.D. But I am flattered that you think The Mothership thinks that I am important enough to aid in my fight against evil. :rolleyes:
Is there nothing metempirical for you? So you're saying that in your response you personally looked up the age of Gore's kid AND got a copy of the Barbara Bush book and/or looked up quotes from the book? Wow!

Like clockwork... In defense you work the minutia. In offense, massive holes sized to drive a Peterbilt through.

mostpost
11-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Is there nothing metempirical for you? So you're saying that in your response you personally looked up the age of Gore's kid AND got a copy of the Barbara Bush book and/or looked up quotes from the book? Wow!

Like clockwork... In defense you work the minutia. In offense, massive holes sized to drive a Peterbilt through.
I already owned the book. I remembered the chapter on Bush's childhood and confirmed my recollections. Wikipedia is available on your computer too.

Tom
11-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Already owned the book, huh?

Closet Bushie? :lol:

FantasticDan
11-02-2011, 06:11 PM
These same stories are from a book, entitled "CONFESSIONS OF AN EX-SECRET SERVICE AGENT".
http://www.amazon.com/CONFESSIONS-EX-SECRET-SERVICE-AGENT/dp/B004002RQGThat book was published in 1988.. I think you're referring to this one:

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/06/secret-service-tattletales/

All the crap the dolt in the video is spouting is from various anti-dem spam that's circulated over the years.

The part about Michelle Obama at the end is especially disgusting, and couldn't be more wrong about the Obama's relationship with the Secret Service..

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/65243.html

boxcar
11-02-2011, 06:19 PM
That book was published in 1988.. I think you're referring to this one:

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/06/secret-service-tattletales/

All the crap the dolt in the video is spouting is from various anti-dem spam that's circulated over the years.

The part about Michelle Obama at the end is especially disgusting, and couldn't be more wrong about the Obama's relationship with the Secret Service..

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/65243.html

I wouldn't be too sure about that. I recall the cold shoulders the military gave Secretary Witchbroom and her boss.

Boxcar