PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

bigmack
10-29-2011, 08:19 PM
When did Halloween become an excuse for girls in their teens & 20's to dress like call girls? The streets around here look like Amsterdam.

They should make Holloween monthly.

Shemp Howard
10-29-2011, 08:55 PM
When did Halloween become an excuse for girls in their teens & 20's to dress like call girls? The streets around here look like Amsterdam.

They should make Holloween monthly.

Their father's never paid them enough attention.

Grits
10-29-2011, 08:56 PM
Its not Halloween yet, Mack.

You must live in a trashy part of town, one with a lot of women of the night trolling.

bigmack
10-29-2011, 09:05 PM
Its not Halloween yet, Mack.

You must live in a trashy part of town, one with a lot of women of the night trolling.
Say what, Sistah?

Birdrock/LaJolla/Pacific Beach ain't got no trash. Uh uh.

'Ween is on Mo. Nobody celebrate nuttin' on Mondays. Gives folk a reason to 'deck out in full regalia' two nights. Legitimately.

I ain't givin' out this year but ChickieHead has pomegranates. :D (Still one of the great H stories)

Grits
10-29-2011, 09:10 PM
LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 'Ween'. I'm rolling on the floor laughing.

Please, conjure up, Chickie, I need to read the Pomegranate story, Mack.

bigmack
10-29-2011, 09:16 PM
LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 'Ween'. I'm rolling on the floor laughing.
:D Yeah, I laughed as well when I typed it.

Life is fun. Humor is key.

Chicky & his gf ran out of candy so his gf gave some kids pomegranates.

Sugar Ron
10-29-2011, 09:19 PM
Maybe Willard is having a Halloween bash at that LaJolla mansion on the beach later tonight.

"So nice of you to stop by girls" ... ~ as he flashes that Herman Cain smile ~

lol

Grits
10-29-2011, 09:29 PM
Maybe Willard is having a Halloween bash at that LaJolla mansion on the beach later tonight.

"So nice of you to stop by girls" ... ~ as he flashes that Herman Cain smile ~

lol
S.R. if the parents of the children in your neighborhood knew you were posting on a website under the name, "SUGAR RON" . . . you wouldn't have a Trick or Treater within 20 city blocks of your front door.:lol:

Where's my fella, Chickie, he always makes me laugh; smart and funny rascal that he is.

Sugar Ron
10-29-2011, 10:06 PM
LOL, Grits

A guy I used to work out with back in the mid-90s gave me that nickname.

We'd get into the ring and spar for a few rounds a couple times a week as part of our regimen.

I used to get the best of him most of the time so he started calling me "Sugar" after the great 1980's boxer Sugar Ray Leonard (even tho I'm a white guy and not quite as talented as Ray Leonard was ... lol).

Grits
10-29-2011, 10:24 PM
LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This is good to know, S.R., good to know how you got this nickname.

Here in "tha South", we sometimes call folks we like "shuga" . . . just another one of those Southern things we do.

Tom
10-29-2011, 10:54 PM
mHfwT_zlwgw&feature=fvsr

Tom
10-29-2011, 10:56 PM
kgUMzp5jSPs&feature=related

ldiatone
10-30-2011, 08:21 PM
NICE TOM! corrupt the minors on this board/w this trash! PA should have deleted this! where is your sense of decency! OMG. YOU should send any other sites like this to my pm so i can view them for approval!!

ArlJim78
10-31-2011, 04:21 PM
father of the year candidate.

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/jack-daniels-and-son.jpg

cj's dad
10-31-2011, 08:23 PM
LOL, Grits

A guy I used to work out with back in the mid-90s gave me that nickname.

We'd get into the ring and spar for a few rounds a couple times a week as part of our regimen.

I used to get the best of him most of the time so he started calling me "Sugar" after the great 1980's boxer Sugar Ray Leonard (even tho I'm a white guy and not quite as talented as Ray Leonard was ... lol).So you are a tough guy boxer ?? Remind me to never insult you again. Sorry tough guy.