PDA

View Full Version : Several drivers for BC stuck in weather?

Hanover1
10-29-2011, 06:33 PM
Wager accordingly.....Tetrick, D Miller among the crowd.....

LottaKash
10-29-2011, 06:43 PM
Wager accordingly.....Tetrick, D Miller among the crowd.....

Thx for head's up H1....:ThmbUp:

best,

Hanover1
10-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Will miss the whole card...including Palone, Takter, Brennan, Smedshammer. Driver changes for first half of card already posted on Standardbred Canada website......last half changes coming real soon....

Hanover1
10-29-2011, 07:34 PM
Pierce catch drives Check Me Out to victory in the 2nd.....

LottaKash
10-29-2011, 08:27 PM
Looks like "PALONE" made it in time....and how !!!

best,

Hanover1
10-29-2011, 08:47 PM
Looks like "PALONE" made it in time....and how !!!

best,

And gets the call on MOMM and Foiled Again

outofthebox
10-29-2011, 09:07 PM
Waples schooled Raffin on the first turn. Damn that Rapide Lebel is a freak to be parked the mile against hometown hero San Pail to come up a head short.

outofthebox
10-29-2011, 09:33 PM
Loved the drive by jamieson on Monkey on my Wheel to defeat heavy favorite Drop the Ball. Found the drive by Gingras very passive as he was in no hurry leaving and ended up being parked 3/4 uncovered, still a game effort from Drop The Ball. Some very crafty drives tonight are making the difference..

cecil127
10-29-2011, 09:48 PM
Loved the drive by jamieson on Monkey on my Wheel to defeat heavy favorite Drop the Ball. Found the drive by Gingras very passive as he was in no hurry leaving and ended up being parked 3/4 uncovered, still a game effort from Drop The Ball. Some very crafty drives tonight are making the difference..

i do believe that was Luc driving Drop the Ball....and drop it he did.:ThmbDown:
he's better than that.

outofthebox
10-29-2011, 10:11 PM
i do believe that was Luc driving Drop the Ball....and drop it he did.:ThmbDown:
he's better than that.Sorry for the driver typo...

grant miller
10-29-2011, 11:27 PM
ron pierce looked awsome early in the card, man was i mad when he got caught on the wire in the 11th race! I posted earyer(sp?) this week that he and tea-trick would have big nights too bad the n.y.-meds got snowed in.It was kinda cool to see John camball win a big race-p.s-Ilive in the snowbelt of western n.y.=no snow today tomarrow 50 degrees Im gonna enjoy this weather till nov then snowwww+wind till apl.

toetoe
10-30-2011, 03:54 AM
Waples schooled Raffin on the first turn. Damn that Rapide Lebel is a freak to be parked the mile against hometown hero San Pail to come up a head short.

Distance way shorter than their usual, too; am I right ?

outofthebox
10-30-2011, 08:28 AM
Distance way shorter than their usual, too; am I right ?Yes toetoe, your right! Come to think of it that is quite obvious when your watching the race too. Rapid did not have the needed acceleration to stay with San Pail. It was a great race...

cecil127
10-30-2011, 08:42 AM
ron pierce looked awsome early in the card, man was i mad when he got caught on the wire in the 11th race! I posted earyer(sp?) this week that he and tea-trick would have big nights too bad the n.y.-meds got snowed in.It was kinda cool to see John camball win a big race-p.s-Ilive in the snowbelt of western n.y.=no snow today tomarrow 50 degrees Im gonna enjoy this weather till nov then snowwww+wind till apl.

im heading that way in a few hours:
pottstown to altmar, ny (overnight at my camp) then from altmar to lancaster, ny in the morning. batavia or the flyers/sabres game wednesday night?:cool:
campbell is The Man-i have no idea how i didnt take him over the 2 favs(in an exacta) i had on my (live)pick 4 ticket. how does Charlie Brown say, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggg":bang: