PDA

View Full Version : DRF Problem

Track Collector
10-28-2011, 12:52 AM
Anyone else having trouble downloading Formulator (Basic) PP files?

Sometimes I can get one or two files, then I get a message that tells me I do not have a valid subscription, and asks if I want to purchase one. I currently have an unlimited plan which does not need to be renewed until the end of the year.

Several calls to Tech Support......the first time I was on hold about 10 minutes before the call automatically disconnected. Another call (several hours later) and I get the all circuits busy message and to try again later.

This sure is annoying, and this same type of error has been popping up more frequently over the past few months.

redshift1
10-28-2011, 03:12 AM
Ha ha, last week my username and password became invalid. Drf said my account was inactive since 2008. I had to re-register. Obviously I need to check my CC purchases just in case. Knuckleheads.

I've probably purchased 100 programs since 2008.

proximity
10-28-2011, 03:19 AM
Anyone else having trouble downloading Formulator (Basic) PP files?

yes. :confused:

Rook
10-28-2011, 11:34 AM
The issue is DRF is blocking you from downloading the Breeder's Cup advanced PPs. If you skip Churchill Downs, you can download all the other tracks.

Track Collector
10-28-2011, 04:09 PM
The issue is DRF is blocking you from downloading the Breeder's Cup advanced PPs. If you skip Churchill Downs, you can download all the other tracks.

You are correct.

DRF Technical Support has confirmed this and I now have excess even to the Breeder's Cup advance PPs.

(Not sure why I was blocked in the first place, as I do have an UNLIMITED plan subscription.).