PDA

View Full Version : Delta downs..

toussaud
10-27-2011, 09:33 PM
now, i know something is up with my xpressbet account. I am getting ready to play the 8th at delta downs. I go to xpressbet, and on the home page, I see 7 minutes to the next race at delta downs

okay, so I login to xpressbet, and can't find Delta downs anywhere whatsoever.

Now, I know I can go to their website and watch it, and I know i can just hit the wager button and still actually wager on the track, i just can't view the race via xpressbet, but this is very odd. Remington park does the same thing.

It's like some type of thing where they won't let me see it in my jurisdiction or something. Just thought that was odd

BTW, because i know some smart you know what is going to say "umm.. call customer service".. I did, and they told me they know the problem and they are "working on it", but that's all they say.

Robert Fischer
10-28-2011, 02:41 AM
hmmmmmm... :confused:

good luck :ThmbUp:

Robert Goren
10-28-2011, 09:57 AM
now, i know something is up with my xpressbet account. I am getting ready to play the 8th at delta downs. I go to xpressbet, and on the home page, I see 7 minutes to the next race at delta downs

Now, I know I can go to their website and watch it, and I know i can just hit the wager button and still actually wager on the track, i just can't view the race via xpressbet, but this is very odd. Remington park does the same thing.

It's like some type of thing where they won't let me see it in my jurisdiction or something. Just thought that was odd

BTW, because i know some smart you know what is going to say "umm.. call customer service".. I did, and they told me they know the problem and they are "working on it", but that's all they say. It almost has to be a contract problem between xpressbet and those tracks.

Canarsie
10-28-2011, 10:54 AM

BTW, because i know some smart you know what is going to say "umm.. call customer service".. I did, and they told me they know the problem and they are "working on it", but that's all they say.

In NJ we have to wait around 8 minutes after a race is official at NYRA to see any video of it. Some sort of dispute that has been going on for years. Could be the same thing something to do with signal fees. For some reason I can't play Turf Paradise or Will Rodgers and a few others.

toussaud
10-28-2011, 01:56 PM
like i said it's just more inconvenient than anything. I can watch on their track sites (though i hate having to open windows media player just to watch) and i can wager,i just can't do both at the same time on the site. and i could last year.

davew
10-28-2011, 04:35 PM
many states restrict betting at ADWs on your home state tracks

that is why when you log in, you are required to say what state you are registered in- even though they do not know where you are