PDA

View Full Version : Union votes.....fraud in Wisconsin elections

JustRalph
10-26-2011, 07:51 PM
http://biggovernment.com/mtrackers/2011/10/26/3-out-of-state-seiu-operatives-registered-and-voted-from-wisconsin-hotel

Get a hotel room

Vote

Rig election

SEIU mission accomplished

boxcar
10-26-2011, 08:03 PM
http://biggovernment.com/mtrackers/2011/10/26/3-out-of-state-seiu-operatives-registered-and-voted-from-wisconsin-hotel

Get a hotel room

Vote

Rig election

SEIU mission accomplished

Union thugs are such paragons of virtue. :rolleyes: And this is the outfit with which Obama prostitutes himself. No wonder they get on so well. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
10-26-2011, 10:46 PM
Union thugs are such paragons of virtue. :rolleyes: And this is the outfit with which Obama prostitutes himself. No wonder they get on so well. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Ohmygod! 3 whole guys. Let's hire another 500 cops and another 50 FBI agents to track down this plague on all our houses!

No....wait. We can't. After all, who is gonna pay for these law enforcement agents? :confused:

:lol:

Tom
10-26-2011, 10:56 PM
You trivialize a very serious problem in our electoral system.

mostpost
10-26-2011, 11:02 PM

Boxcar
You would think Big government would be better at concocting these phony stories. On the other hand they only have to fool their gullible readers, like JustRalph and Boxcar.

According to the story, a person can vote in a Wisconsin election after only ten days residence. Wisconsin state law says 28 days is required.
6.02: (1) Every U.S. citizen age 18 or older who has resided in an election district or ward for 28 consecutive days before any election where the citizen offers to vote is an eligible elector.
residency is defined in 6.10(1) as:  The residence of a person is the place where the person's habitation is fixed, without any present intent to move, and to which, when absent, the person intends to return.
So from this we can surmise that a hotel would not be considered a permanent residence. And a person who had not been a resident for less than 28 days would not be allowed to vote.

In order to register to vote a person must present one of the documents listed in 6.34.3a I won't post the list here (You can look it up)
https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/6

A person who did not possess one of those documents would not be allowed to register. An out of state drivers license would be accepted as an ID, but there would need to be other proof of residency. A receipt from a hotel is not on the list of acceptable documents.

Conclusion: The registration shown is fake. The story is fake. I am not surprised.

mostpost
10-26-2011, 11:03 PM
You trivialize a very serious problem in our electoral system.
Yeah, that a whole bunch of potential voters are gullible idiots. I shall refrain from naming names.

lsbets
10-27-2011, 12:40 AM
Hey mosty, hate to burst your bubble, but .....

As usual you are incorrect. No shocker, the mothership fed you what they wanted to give you and you lapped it up like the good, submissive pup you are.

Okay, to the specifics:

You quote Wisconsin law which covers registering to vote PRIOR to election day.

The story discusses same day registration.

Use Google. You will find the Wisconsin Election Day Registration Manual. Its a PDF doc, so I'm not pasting here. Go to page 5 (its after page 4 in case you were unsure). On page 5 it defines a qualified elector as:

someone who has lived in the district for (guess how many days it says):

10 Days

Holy crap! That's what the article said. But you said the law didn't say that. But you were looking at the wrong law. The correct law clearly says what was said in the article.

No big surprise there. As usual you do not have a clue.

Go lay back down in the corner and try not to pee on the floor. The mothership will give you a treat later if you continue to listen mindlessly to them.

boxcar
10-27-2011, 12:41 AM
Ohmygod! 3 whole guys. Let's hire another 500 cops and another 50 FBI agents to track down this plague on all our houses!

No....wait. We can't. After all, who is gonna pay for these law enforcement agents? :confused:

Unions have a very, very, very lonnnnng history of thuggery, corruption, violence and all other manner of lawlessness. (This has been shown and discussed previously on this forum.) Very many unions, if not most, are the scourge of the earth!

Boxcar

lsbets
10-27-2011, 12:56 AM
You also state that a person who cannot provide the proof of residency documents cannot register to vote. Again you are wrong.

I refer you to page 15 of the manual (take off one shoe if it helps you count, and lets hope for your sake I don't reference anything on page 22).

On page 15 it states that someone who cannot provide proof of residence can still register to vote if a corroborator substantiates their residence. So as long as one person who has a utility bill in his name in the district says a second person has lived in the district for 10 days, the second person can register to vote.

mostpost
10-27-2011, 01:12 AM
Hey mosty, hate to burst your bubble, but .....

As usual you are incorrect. No shocker, the mothership fed you what they wanted to give you and you lapped it up like the good, submissive pup you are.

Okay, to the specifics:

You quote Wisconsin law which covers registering to vote PRIOR to election day.

The story discusses same day registration.

Use Google. You will find the Wisconsin Election Day Registration Manual. Its a PDF doc, so I'm not pasting here. Go to page 5 (its after page 4 in case you were unsure). On page 5 it defines a qualified elector as:

someone who has lived in the district for (guess how many days it says):

10 Days

Holy crap! That's what the article said. But you said the law didn't say that. But you were looking at the wrong law. The correct law clearly says what was said in the article.

No big surprise there. As usual you do not have a clue.

Go lay back down in the corner and try not to pee on the floor. The mothership will give you a treat later if you continue to listen mindlessly to them.

Here is the section you referred to:
Qualified Elector – a qualified elector is a U.S. citizen, 18 years of age or older,
who has resided in the election district for at least 10 days before any election
without any present intent to move, and who is not otherwise disqualified. In this
document, the term “elector” has the same meaning as the term “voter.”
Election district is not the same as state. 10 days in the election district; 28 days in the state. That is in the law which I linked.

"Without any present intent to move." If I am a Republican election judge and I see a registration that says "Marriott Residence Inn, I'm going to ask for further proof that the person is a permanent resident of Wisconsin. Maybe Wisconsin Republican election judges are not as smart as me. :lol:

mostpost
10-27-2011, 01:25 AM
You also state that a person who cannot provide the proof of residency documents cannot register to vote. Again you are wrong.

I refer you to page 15 of the manual (take off one shoe if it helps you count, and lets hope for your sake I don't reference anything on page 22).

On page 15 it states that someone who cannot provide proof of residence can still register to vote if a corroborator substantiates their residence. So as long as one person who has a utility bill in his name in the district says a second person has lived in the district for 10 days, the second person can register to vote.

I did not see the reference to a corroborator. But it has nothing to do with this particular case. The gentlemen from SEIU could have voted if someone had corroborated their residency. Thing is, the story doesn't say anything about that. And there is no corroborating witness signature on either of the applications linked in the big government story.

I can't say for certain that this didn't happen. You can't say for certain that it did. unless you can come up with a legitimate news story that this has been turned over to local law enforcement for investigation, I will continue to be convinced it is a phony story-another phony story by Andrew Breitbart.

JustRalph
10-27-2011, 06:20 AM

They're like cockroaches............if you see one............

Tom
10-27-2011, 07:43 AM
You two bucking to go on the next Obama apology tour?
So sad you put politics ahead of the very fabric of our freedom - the right to vote and the expectations of fair elections.

lsbets
10-27-2011, 08:58 AM
I don't care about this story mosty. I did not get on here and try to say this story is true or false. All I did was once again show that the supposed "facts" you claim to post are incorrect. That as usual you are wrong.

dartman51
10-27-2011, 04:07 PM
You would think Big government would be better at concocting these phony stories. On the other hand they only have to fool their gullible readers, like JustRalph and Boxcar.

According to the story, a person can vote in a Wisconsin election after only ten days residence. Wisconsin state law says 28 days is required.
6.02:
residency is defined in 6.10(1) as:  
So from this we can surmise that a hotel would not be considered a permanent residence. And a person who had not been a resident for less than 28 days would not be allowed to vote.

In order to register to vote a person must present one of the documents listed in 6.34.3a I won't post the list here (You can look it up)
https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/6

A person who did not possess one of those documents would not be allowed to register. An out of state drivers license would be accepted as an ID, but there would need to be other proof of residency. A receipt from a hotel is not on the list of acceptable documents.

Conclusion: The registration shown is fake. The story is fake. I am not surprised.

So, by your analysis, Obama's Hawaiian BC that he presented, is a FAKE, so his story MUST be FAKE. OK, I understand now. Thanks for clearing that up. :ThmbUp:

mostpost
10-27-2011, 05:06 PM
So, by your analysis, Obama's Hawaiian BC that he presented, is a FAKE, so his story MUST be FAKE. OK, I understand now. Thanks for clearing that up. :ThmbUp:
Where, except in right wing loonyville, is it shown that Obama's Hawaiian BC is fake? Your premise is flawed. Your conclusion is faulty. :ThmbDown:

bigmack
10-27-2011, 05:49 PM
We ALL know your level of dishonesty, bordering on being a liar. Selectively being close-minded about anything indicating impropriety from your comrades is something you will not be able to continue without retraction.

Tell ya what.... The Milwaukee District Attorney is investigating the case. If anything comes of it you be sure and stop back in here and proclaim what a dishonest little waterboy you are. K?

NJ Stinks
10-27-2011, 09:08 PM
We ALL know your level of dishonesty, bordering on being a liar.

Hey Mack. "We ALL" does not in any way, shape, or form include me.

I've never even been to Loonyville. :jump:

Sugar Ron
10-27-2011, 10:11 PM

I've never been there either, but I hear Tom is the mayor...

Tom
10-27-2011, 10:22 PM
48, that all you got?
I mean, deep down inside, no one is a shallow as you are.
No one.

Not even Biden, the biggest idiot on the East coast! :lol:

boxcar
10-27-2011, 10:23 PM
Hey Mack. "We ALL" does not in any way, shape, or form include me.

That maze that you think is your mind is Loonyville. You never had to trouble yourself to travel there.

Boxcar