PDA

View Full Version : North Korean Woman Tells All

cj's dad
10-22-2011, 10:34 AM
Hard to fathom that this type of thing can happen in today's world.

7KdqV182x3k

boxcar
10-22-2011, 03:51 PM
Hard to fathom that this type of thing can happen in today's world.

What's even more difficult to understand is how so many liberals can turn a blind eye to these kinds of things and not recognize that what is going on inside those "reeducation camps" is simply the end result of political dissidents refusing to tow the party line -- a/k/a POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. With political correctness only one party is always correct! Liberals don't understand that disdain for Political Correctness out in the sunlight here in the U.S. can surely lead to dissidents here being "reeducated" in political prisons or camps. This is why the libs for many decades have aggressively launched their war on our Youth with the public school system. The goal is that is that by doing it right the first time, only a minimum amount of reeducation will have to take place down the road.

Libs can't see another parallel either that exists between NK's prison camps and what is currently going on right now in the U.S. In those prison camps prisoners were assigned to snitch on other prisoners. Right here, right now in the good ol' U.S.A., Obama has set up his "Attack Watch" that encourages his supporters to snitch on political dissidents. In fact, even before Obama, Slick Willy had a similar operation set up that was called "The White House Office Data Base" or Big Brother for short.

It's amazing how many people (including conservatives) are in denial over these kinds of things. They just can't bring themselves to believe that it IS and has been happening right under our noses for quite some time -- across the span of many administrations.

Boxcar

WPL
10-22-2011, 11:51 PM
dH_064Sqjh0

Robert Goren
10-23-2011, 05:49 AM
Boxcar, if Obama acted like North Korea, you would have been shot long ago.

boxcar
10-23-2011, 07:26 AM

That's his goal, as is the goal of all "progressives", i.e. to silence the opposition. That's what political correctness is all about. Wake up and smell the coffee already, will ya?

Boxcar

Robert Goren
10-23-2011, 07:47 AM
The only list of conservatives that Obama has is the the "ignore list". I pretty sure Boxcar made that list long ago.

Tom
10-23-2011, 08:54 AM
The parallels with Nazi Germany and N Korea are there, Bobby. No one ever thought Hitler was more than a moron and look what happened.

You never, ever allow you government to usurp your freedoms. You can always get another government.

Remember the time when we all respected banks?

boxcar
10-23-2011, 12:24 PM
The only list of conservatives that Obama has is the the "ignore list". I pretty sure Boxcar made that list long ago.

"Ignore" is something you and other libs do extremely well. Such as ignoring what attackwatch.com is all about, not to mention all the other signs.

You libs surely do give affirmation to the old adage, "Ignorance is bliss"! Far be it from me to wake you from your pleasant, seductive pipe dreams.

Boxcar

BlueShoe
10-23-2011, 12:47 PM
And so would I, am proud to say. Just wondering out loud, but how many of us on this and other forums that are unabashedly very conservative and express hatred toward liberalism, progressivism, and Marxism are on a secret enemies list? Have heard rumblings about Big Brother spooks lurking on forums and pinpointing the most outspoken ones on the right side of the spectrum.

mostpost
10-23-2011, 01:40 PM
This thread has the wrong title. It should be titled "The Nuttiness of the Far Right."

boxcar
10-23-2011, 02:13 PM
This thread has the wrong title. It should be titled "The Nuttiness of the Far Right."

Couldn't find that website, eh? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

BlueShoe
10-23-2011, 04:00 PM
Well, if you insist, then please pass the peanuts. :D After that, you should put down that big jug of Kool-Aid that you have been hitting so hard. Tsk tsk. You lefties drink way too much of the stuff. Way too much. :(

cj's dad
10-23-2011, 07:49 PM

You really are a strange individual.

boxcar
10-23-2011, 08:26 PM
You really are a strange individual.

A living example of how hardwired brainwashing functions...

Boxcar

Tom
10-23-2011, 10:24 PM
Excessive water boarding.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2011, 04:21 AM
dH_064Sqjh0Talk about old school... :lol:

cj's dad
10-24-2011, 12:17 PM
Reminds me of the Rockettes.

WPL
10-24-2011, 09:49 PM
Something tells me that all did not go well with that young lady soldier in the audience whispering 'secrets' to her girlfriend.