PDA

View Full Version : A Few for Friday at Belmont

PhantomOnTour
10-21-2011, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the kudos from yesterday. Only picked one race but my horses ran 1st & 2nd at about 5-1 and 10-1...nice lil exacta score.

Have to work this morning but I'm thinking they make a return to the turf today...sunny and 61 degrees. Hopefully they will all stay on the grass.

Race 7: #4 She Drives Me Wild - her merits are obvious...lightly raced, consistent, reliable stretch kick, 2nd off the shelf for good connections.
ML: 4-1 but you'll be lucky to get that

Race 9: #1 Master John - my best bet of the day. Turf cutback from 10f to 8f, had the lead in the lane in last, nice set of works coming in, should finish strongly at 1m
ML: 8-1 but I'm thinking we will get half that...setting my personal line on him at 4-1.

Good Luck, and let's be careful out there!

lamboguy
10-21-2011, 10:08 AM
the thing that i like about reading your posts are that you have taken your time and your vast knowledge into preparing your plays. i have no doubt that you are a much better handicapper than what i could ever dream of. but you seem to know alot about trainer intent with cutbacks in distances and stuff like that. i like those picks because i am not a handicapper at all, i rely on horses being in the right spots and training well into the races, therefore i miss alot of things.

captainhot
10-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Great Pick, Didn't think we were going to get there. Made my day, thanks Phantom!