PDA

View Full Version : Adult Baby Lives Off Of Social Security !

cj's dad
10-20-2011, 07:48 AM
kBTyRRxM94s

CryingForTheHorses
10-20-2011, 05:37 PM
OMG..If the goverment keeps giving him a ss check that is crazy.He isnt brave enough to kill himself.Just looks like a big scam on the goverment to me.

boxcar
10-20-2011, 06:40 PM
OMG..If the goverment keeps giving him a ss check that is crazy.He isnt brave enough to kill himself.Just looks like a big scam on the goverment to me.

No! A scam is when someone is getting ripped off unknowingly. In this case, the government has given baby doll its blessings.

Boxcar

woodtoo
10-20-2011, 06:48 PM
This is one time they really should throw the baby out with the bathwater. :D

Mike at A+
10-20-2011, 07:38 PM
Definitely an Obama voter. He actually got his hope and change.

ArlJim78
10-20-2011, 07:41 PM
I've always said that government is getting so large and taking on so much responsibility that one day the government would be in charge of wiping our asses.

this adult baby story, combined with this story (http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=46958) about a bill which would provide a diaper service for the poor, makes me think that it won't be long until my prediction comes true.

no this is not from the onion. the bill is actually called the Diaper Act.

An economic recovery bill authored by Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D.-Conn.) seeks to empower struggling families by directing the federal government to distribute free diapers through day care centers.

The Diaper Investment and Aid to Promote Economic Recovery Act (DIAPER Act) would “relieve some of the stress on families facing hardship in this economy” by providing this direct service, DeLauro said in a letter to congressional colleagues urging them to co-sponsor her bill.

lsbets
10-20-2011, 07:56 PM
I thought from the title mosty had a birthday. :lol: :lol:

bigmack
10-20-2011, 09:13 PM
This tubby nerd almost has a better ruse than Vincent "The Chin" Gigante.

You remember; the mobster coined, The Pajama King who strolled around NY in a robe, pretending to be NUTS/BONKERS to avoid being prosecuted by the Feds.

Man, what a bit. Years ago a couple of chums convinced me to try the routine for a woman who was semi-stalking me. I walked around in a robe with a flat affect. They called me Mack the Spoon as I eat a lot of soup.

Ah, the memories.

http://nycmobtour.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/vincent-gigante.jpg

andtheyreoff
10-20-2011, 09:33 PM
Definitely an Obama voter. He actually got his hope and change.

Is it possible for you to discuss anything- ANYTHING- without mentioning Obama?

It's REALLY tiresome to see you inject him into every thread even when the subject at hand has nothing to do with him.

Zippy Chippy
10-21-2011, 10:20 AM
I was actually thinking of bringing up this topic, but i see its on here. Guys like this make me angry.

JustRalph
10-21-2011, 11:09 AM
This is incedible........... Diaper Service ? You gotta be shitting me!!

I've always said that government is getting so large and taking on so much responsibility that one day the government would be in charge of wiping our asses.

this adult baby story, combined with this story (http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=46958) about a bill which would provide a diaper service for the poor, makes me think that it won't be long until my prediction comes true.

no this is not from the onion. the bill is actually called the Diaper Act.

boxcar
10-21-2011, 11:14 AM
I was actually thinking of bringing up this topic, but i see its on here. Guys like this make me angry.

May I suggest that your anger is misplaced? It is the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT that is "aiding and abetting" this activity. Do you not want to know: Why is my government condoning and encouraging this?

Boxcar

Actor
10-21-2011, 11:57 AM
If his condition is a disease or disability recognized as such by the medical community then I say let him have his check. However, I googled paraphilic infantilism and, as far as I can tell, it's not a disease or a disability. It's a sexual fetish.

cj's dad
10-21-2011, 12:06 PM
If his condition is a disease or disability recognized as such by the medical community then I say let him have his check. However, I googled paraphilic infantilism and, as far as I can tell, it's not a disease or a disability. It's a sexual fetish.

Following your logic:

all male homosexuals that receive disability checks because they contracted aids as a result of anal intercourse should be cut off from SS disability.

Actor
10-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Following your logic:

all male homosexuals that receive disability checks because they contracted aids as a result of anal intercourse should be cut off from SS disability.
No. Not at all. The question I was trying to address is whether his condition is disabling. The idea that a sexual fetish is a disabling condition sets off my alarm bells, but I'll admit I do not have enough information or expertise to make that call.

boxcar
10-21-2011, 01:48 PM
No. Not at all. The question I was trying to address is whether his condition is disabling. The idea that a sexual fetish is a disabling condition sets off my alarm bells, but I'll admit I do not have enough information or expertise to make that call.

Not to worry. That's what Nanny's are for. The Nanny State will do all the thinking for the stupid masses. In this case, they have already determined that Diaper Boy is worthy of taxpayer money.

Boxcar

Striker
10-25-2011, 04:18 PM
Just saw an update on television that this Thornton guy(the adult baby) wants an official apology from Senator Coburn regarding his public remarks about him. It also talks about that he suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder from abuse as a child and that the stress aggravates a heart condition and he has a bad back. Okay, what is the heart condition and exactly what is your back injury? Yes, I know about the hippa law but if you really wanted to show some truth on this matter you could provide some kind of evidence on these conditions. I know some people with some pretty severe back injuries and they can barely bend over, and this guy is constructing things such as a large wood crib with a bad back. It's people like this that give the public the negative perception on these programs.

boxcar
10-25-2011, 05:21 PM
Just saw an update on television that this Thornton guy(the adult baby) wants an official apology from Senator Coburn regarding his public remarks about him. It also talks about that he suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder from abuse as a child and that the stress aggravates a heart condition and he has a bad back. Okay, what is the heart condition and exactly what is your back injury? Yes, I know about the hippa law but if you really wanted to show some truth on this matter you could provide some kind of evidence on these conditions. I know some people with some pretty severe back injuries and they can barely bend over, and this guy is constructing things such as a large wood crib with a bad back. It's people like this that give the public the negative perception on these programs.

...and the U.S. government.

Boxcar

Striker
03-22-2012, 12:03 AM
Pretty sure this guy/baby is the feature on "My Crazy Obsession" airing right now on TLC, 11pm-11:30pm. Obsession=Disability??

HUSKER55
03-22-2012, 04:33 AM
I AM OBSESSED TRYING TO PICK A WINNING HORSE. USING THAT CRITERIA WE ALL SHOULD BE RECEIVING A CHECK:D

Robert Goren
03-22-2012, 04:54 AM
I AM OBSESSED TRYING TO PICK A WINNING HORSE. USING THAT CRITERIA WE ALL SHOULD BE RECEIVING A CHECK:DBe very careful with sarcasm here. There are people who consider gambling a mental disease.

HUSKER55
03-22-2012, 12:20 PM
guys and gals, I was joking. gambling is a problem for some but I would like to think that those of us who post here are still in control of themselves.

If I have offended anybody, I apologize.

husker55:)

CryingForTheHorses
03-22-2012, 07:40 PM
This tubby nerd almost has a better ruse than Vincent "The Chin" Gigante.

You remember; the mobster coined, The Pajama King who strolled around NY in a robe, pretending to be NUTS/BONKERS to avoid being prosecuted by the Feds.

Man, what a bit. Years ago a couple of chums convinced me to try the routine for a woman who was semi-stalking me. I walked around in a robe with a flat affect. They called me Mack the Spoon as I eat a lot of soup.

Ah, the memories.

http://nycmobtour.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/vincent-gigante.jpg

Those were the days!!!...Women semi stalking you :lol: