PDA

View Full Version : Tasteless Soccer Goal Celebrations...Say What!?

PhantomOnTour
10-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Just stumbled across the latest controversial soccer goal dance:

Mexican League player Marco Fabian completed at hat trick against a rival squad and "celebrated" by doing a mock execution of a teammate. The 'finger gun to the temple'...say what!? In Mexico!?

Liverpool player Robbie Fowler once scored a goal and then celebrated by pretending to snort a line of cocaine, and he did it twice. Yes... he lay on the ground, covered one nostril, and slid forward while pretending to sniff...say what!?

Welshman Craig Bellamy once scored a goal against Barcelona (on Spanish soil) and celebrated by making a golf swing. All of this in the wake of Seve Ballesteros' death...say what!?

David Norris of small club Ipswich Town scored a goal vs Blackpool and celebrated by making a handcuff gesture. So? This was done in support of a friend who did 7yrs for causing the death of a ten and eight year old boy...say what!?

I won't even get into Paulo Dicanio's Nazi salute when he played for Lazio, an Italian club.

Also, sorry I'm so lame or i would have attached clips of the above incidents...wonder what Roger Goodell would do with these guys???