PDA

View Full Version : Will The Israelis Strike Iran ?

cj's dad
10-18-2011, 12:23 PM
U.S. intelligence on alert for Israeli strike on Iran

Pentagon monitoring ally to see if attack 'imminent'

Read more: U.S. intelligence on alert for Israeli strike on Iran (http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=355929#ixzz1b9QcCMSZ) http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=355929#ixzz1b9QcCMSZ

TJDave
10-18-2011, 01:25 PM
Israel doesn't have a "green light" and I wouldn't expect they'll ever get one. If they decide to attack Iran they will be on their own.

Tom
10-18-2011, 01:36 PM
They don't need one.
They need to what they think is best - our 2 cents worth is not worth 2 cents.

TJDave
10-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Should she choose to go it alone Israel could not survive the military, political and economic repercussions as I seriously doubt the U.S. would come to her aid. We're not going to risk a "hot" war for Israel's sake.

BlueShoe
10-18-2011, 02:31 PM
If not soon, when? After they nuke Tel Aviv? The Israelis should be given our fullest support and cooperation in helping to end this montrous threat. The major aid would be to provide in flight refueling or landing sites in Iraq for fueling and damaged planes. Until the Appeaser-In-Chief leaves office in January 2013 this is not going to happen.

Tom
10-18-2011, 02:36 PM
Should she choose to go it alone Israel could not survive the military, political and economic repercussions as I seriously doubt the U.S. would come to her aid. We're not going to risk a "hot" war for Israel's sake.

What better reason to go to war?

onefast99
10-18-2011, 07:16 PM
They will have the backing of the US and its allies, it would be a very short war as the Iranian leadership is walking on eggshells now.

fast4522
10-18-2011, 07:29 PM
I do not think it is a question of if, but when. I am not one who is into organized religion but I do believe in God. That being said I might say a little prayer along with those here that they do not go to war at this time and all blows over. God help us all right now, the whole world is in such a counter productive cycle. I feel that most Iranian's are peaceful and ashamed who they have for a President. I look at many things as cycles and wish for better spins for all people in the next year.

LottaKash
10-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Peace and Love Abound....

Phttp://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp137/lottakash/oc1.jpg

Shemp Howard
10-18-2011, 08:41 PM
They don't need one.
They need to what they think is best - our 2 cents worth is not worth 2 cents.

Regrettably, we don't even have 2 cents to give them.

cj's dad
10-18-2011, 09:28 PM
I do not think it is a question of if, but when. I am not one who is into organized religion but I do believe in God. That being said I might say a little prayer along with those here that they do not go to war at this time and all blows over. God help us all right now, the whole world is in such a counter productive cycle. I feel that most Iranian's are peaceful and ashamed who they have for a President. I look at many things as cycles and wish for better spins for all people in the next year.

Man, does that sound familiar.

JustRalph
10-18-2011, 09:31 PM
They should have done it 2-3 years ago.......I predicted they would do it.

Then the current apologist in Chief took over and basically gave Israel the finger....too late now

sammy the sage
10-18-2011, 09:46 PM
12/21/12 is coming...it's a DONE deal

bigmack
10-18-2011, 09:59 PM
12/21/12 is coming...it's a DONE deal
Chicken Little strikes again.

boxcar
10-18-2011, 10:16 PM

He still can't hold a candle to Hcap. :D

Boxcar

sammy the sage
10-18-2011, 10:33 PM

yep...right ON que... :lol:

Since YOU can't ACTAULLY discuss a topic factually...humoring you like a 5 yr old is the BEST way to go...or perhaps name calling is reserved for 8 yr olds...don't really matter... :rolleyes:

fast4522
10-19-2011, 06:51 AM
Israel will take action when it decides, and not when the United Nations says so.

Tom
10-19-2011, 07:59 AM
Regrettably, we don't even have 2 cents to give them.

Of course we would have to borrow it if we had the yen to do so.

elysiantraveller
10-19-2011, 09:57 AM
Israel doesn't have a "green light" and I wouldn't expect they'll ever get one. If they decide to attack Iran they will be on their own.

I would be completely shocked if they had the green light. An attack would be the dumbest single action the west could possibly take at this point.

boxcar
10-19-2011, 05:05 PM
I would be completely shocked if they had the green light. An attack would be the dumbest single action the west could possibly take at this point.

Why? Wars have been known to stimulate economies -- not to mention to serve as great distractions to serious domestic problems.

Boxcar