PDA

View Full Version : Occupy DC

Actor
10-16-2011, 12:31 PM
I've got my ticket and tomorrow I go to DC. While there I'm going to go down to the mall and exercise my first amendment right "peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." Not sure which grievances I'll petition for redress of but I'll think of something. I have a lot to choose from.

I'd go to NYC and occupy Wall Street but I need a place to crash and my daughter lives in the DC area.

ArlJim78
10-16-2011, 01:05 PM
great, when you decide what your grievances are and what you want Washington to do about them be sure to let us know.

LottaKash
10-16-2011, 01:15 PM
." Not sure which grievances I'll petition for redress of but I'll think of something. I have a lot to choose from.

Have a nice occupation...:jump: ...and a wonderful redress....

Everything is beautiful.....:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: ...Peace and Love

Don't forget the flowers in your hair....

ArlJim78
10-16-2011, 01:31 PM
who needs grievances? just pack your backpack with the essentials (cheetos, your bong, some colorful bandanas, plenty of condoms, bail money) and you're ready to let those capitalist pigs know just what you think of their greed.

Tom
10-16-2011, 03:12 PM
...just as soon he figures out what that might be.

Maybe some nice piggy there will tell him what to think.
He sounds like he has always relied on the kindness of strangers. :lol: :lol:

ElKabong
10-16-2011, 03:23 PM
Do you have GE tatooed on your left ight butt cheek, and RGE tatooed on your butt right cheek? GEoRGE Soros would like that, since he owns your mind... Might as well own your ass, too.

(you don't need to tattoo the "O" because, well, it's already there...)

ArlJim78
10-16-2011, 03:43 PM
oh don't forget to make a sign to carry. "Get out zionist pigs" or "F%#K the USA" are very popular right now.

also don't forget to take an American flag. walking on and/or defecating on a flag is all the rage with some of your comrades.

good times.

Actor
10-16-2011, 04:02 PM
who needs grievances? just pack your backpack with the essentials (cheetos, your bong, ...

My bong! Eureka! There's my grievance! Legalize marijuana !!!

Then I won't have to spend all that money on annual trips to Amsterdam.

Wait. Do they allow bongs on airplanes?

Anyway, see y'all Friday.

Actor
10-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Have a nice occupation...:jump: ...and a wonderful redress....

Everything is beautiful.....:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: ...Peace and Love

Don't forget the flowers in your hair....
Ah. Flowers in my hair. Such memories. Baker's Beach. Back then I had flowers in ALL my hair if you take my meaning. It's all gray now. Maybe some fresh flowers to bring back some color?

San Fran will never be the same. Too bad Jack died.

cj's dad
10-16-2011, 10:18 PM
My bong! Eureka! There's my grievance! Legalize marijuana !!!

Then I won't have to spend all that money on annual trips to Amsterdam.

Wait. Do they allow bongs on airplanes?

Anyway, see y'all Friday.

C'mon down to baltimore. hang out on friday night at the corner of North and Pennsylvania Aves. You"ll have a blast. You can kind of meet up with the underclass there if you get my drift.

BTW- only 3 murders in the city that breeds this weekend. Damn, we're only up to 160 for the year. Detroit wins again.

FantasticDan
10-17-2011, 10:26 AM
AjUmULa0R-8

Spiderman
10-17-2011, 11:42 AM
Create a sign. Here are fifty of the best from OWS:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/13/occupy-wall-street-signs-_n_1009798.html?utm_source=Triggermail&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Daily%20Brief&utm_campaign=d

Enjoy the trip.

Tom
10-17-2011, 11:52 AM
OF course #26 is Russell Han from Survivor! :D

Spiderman
10-17-2011, 12:09 PM
Voted for #34 as the best sign.

sandpit
10-17-2011, 08:29 PM
I vote for the shirt the girl is wearing in #http://paceadvantage.com/forum/images/SCNums/3.jpghttp://paceadvantage.com/forum/images/SCNums/9.jpg

Tom
10-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Someone contributed $300,000 to this pack of piggies.

They deposited it in a BANK!

:lol::lol::lol:

toetoe
10-18-2011, 03:38 PM
peaceably

God bless you for making that distinction. :jump: Questions:

How in hell will the vaunted anarchists be able to accomplish anything peaceably ?

When will loitering/vagrancy trump peaceable assembly ?

Has the Eurotwink recommending violence been arrested already ?

Tom
10-20-2011, 10:01 AM
A large cesspool of marxism.
And the taxocrats are hoping on the bandwagon.
It will be a mistake in the long run, but spendocrats only think in the short run.