PDA

View Full Version : What's in Your Pill??

Observer
11-29-2003, 12:52 AM
Since the topic of slaughter has been so popular recently .. I thought this link would be interesting for those taking Premarin, or for those who know someone taking Premarin.

It also makes you stop and think .. what are all those pills on the market (prescribed or not) made out of?? I find the main ingredient to Premarin truly revolting.

The Premarin Story (http://www.uan.org/premarin/premarinrx.html)

Tom
11-29-2003, 10:41 AM
It is truly a shame life is wasted on truly worthless people.
Hope nothing but terrible misfortune befalls theses miserable excuses for humans. :mad:

Drug companies are for the most part the bottom of the food chain to begin with. These guys look up to slugs.

so.cal.fan
11-29-2003, 12:12 PM
Observer: "I find the main ingredient to Premarin truly revolting".

I concur! Never used it, never will use it.
Interesting side note.........I do know three women who do take this hormone, and they all are on anti-depressants! Coincidence?
Perhaps. Bad karmic energy......more likely, imo.

Observer
11-29-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by so.cal.fan
... I do know three women who do take this hormone ...

Just wondering .. and you don't have to answer .. but I wonder if they know what this stuff is made out of .. and just what the process involves.

Someone I know told me she had been taking it .. until she found out where it came from.

so.cal.fan
11-29-2003, 07:45 PM
Yeah, they know, one of them won't read about it, because she knows how awful it is, but takes it anyway, because she thinks it keeps her young.
There is no reason to abuse horses, as there are many alternatives to this "nasty" pill.:mad: