PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Software

cosmo96
10-12-2011, 08:53 PM
I am mostly a thoroghbred player. But, since I'm a devout racetracker, I also do the standardbreds. I'm a computer guy, can you please reccomend a good software program, and a good selection service. Thank you.

Hanover1
10-12-2011, 09:53 PM
I am mostly a thoroghbred player. But, since I'm a devout racetracker, I also do the standardbreds. I'm a computer guy, can you please reccomend a good software program, and a good selection service. Thank you.
They gotta handicapping software forum on home page here. Hope somebody puts you onto something that works for you. For my money, some of the guys on here are the sharpest players in the game...happy hunting.

Ray2000
10-13-2011, 05:11 AM
My program is free and is described in this thread

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72085

Trackmaster (who supplies the data files) sells their own programs.

Others for sale can be found at
http://www.trackmaster.com/retail/3rdparty.htm#harness

Googling "harness race software" will turn up more.

As for good selections, they're becoming RARE. :) ..Best is Pandy and Harness Eye

melman
10-13-2011, 10:57 AM
Cosmo---Bob Pandolfo has a seletion service at trotpicks.com and he sells a computer program for s-breds. All first class.
Ray2000 has a free program from which he has made many selections here at this site over the years. Those picks have proven profitable. I belive at expense to his own bankroll.
The selections at harnesscharts.com are so good I am reluctant to even mention them. Hopefully not to many people will pay attention to this post. No joke. Harnesscharts is the on line version of Harness Eye. They do a great job. They also have plenty of articles and info on there site. I do NOT work for or get paid to mention any of the items I just mentioned. Just pretend that I do however and ignore this post. They are that good.

mrroyboy
10-13-2011, 06:38 PM
If you guys want to win at Harness Racing just get Lottakash to write some more articles or check the ones in the achives if any.

jeebus1083
10-13-2011, 08:17 PM
Cosmo---Bob Pandolfo has a seletion service at trotpicks.com and he sells a computer program for s-breds. All first class.
Ray2000 has a free program from which he has made many selections here at this site over the years. Those picks have proven profitable. I belive at expense to his own bankroll.
The selections at harnesscharts.com are so good I am reluctant to even mention them. Hopefully not to many people will pay attention to this post. No joke. Harnesscharts is the on line version of Harness Eye. They do a great job. They also have plenty of articles and info on there site. I do NOT work for or get paid to mention any of the items I just mentioned. Just pretend that I do however and ignore this post. They are that good.

Considering the handful of people who actually follow harness racing these days, I don't think you're hurting prices by mentioning this.