PDA

View Full Version : Proof positive: One Jew is worth 1000 Palestinians

TJDave
10-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Cabinet meets in dramatic session to approve deal; Israel to release 1,000 prisoners in two-stage process, including 1/3 serving life sentences; Netanyahu: "My heart is with the families of terror victims."

Exactly 1,934 days after Hamas kidnapped Gilad Schalit near Kerem Shalom on the border with Gaza, the cabinet met in a dramatic meeting Tuesday night to approve a deal for his release.

"The Jewish people is a special people, responsible for one another," Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said at the opening of the cabinet meeting. "Our sages teach that those who save one Jewish life, it's is as if they have saved an entire world. Today I am bringing a proposal for the saving of Gilad Schalit in order to bring him back, finally, after five years, to his home, to Israel."

http://www.jpost.com/VideoArticles/Video/Article.aspx?id=241424

boxcar
10-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Cabinet meets in dramatic session to approve deal; Israel to release 1,000 prisoners in two-stage process, including 1/3 serving life sentences; Netanyahu: "My heart is with the families of terror victims."

Exactly 1,934 days after Hamas kidnapped Gilad Schalit near Kerem Shalom on the border with Gaza, the cabinet met in a dramatic meeting Tuesday night to approve a deal for his release.

"The Jewish people is a special people, responsible for one another," Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said at the opening of the cabinet meeting. "Our sages teach that those who save one Jewish life, it's is as if they have saved an entire world. Today I am bringing a proposal for the saving of Gilad Schalit in order to bring him back, finally, after five years, to his home, to Israel."

http://www.jpost.com/VideoArticles/Video/Article.aspx?id=241424

I would like to get chapter and verse on the words of those "sages".

Boxcar

TJDave
10-12-2011, 06:49 PM
Babylonian Talmud: Tractate Sanhedrin-Folio 37a

Light
10-12-2011, 06:53 PM
What it's proof of is all those Palestinians in jail for alleged crimes is bullshit. Pure Gestapo racial profiling. If they committed real or serious offenses they would never get out that easy.

Also proves that Israel and America are full of shit when they say "we don't negotiate with "terrorists". They sure do and they have in the past.If they can negotiate hostages with a "terrorist organization", they can negotiate peace.

boxcar
10-12-2011, 07:00 PM
Babylonian Talmud: Tractate Sanhedrin-Folio 37a

Okay...I thought I had missed something all these years in God's Word. But now I see Netanyahu was alluding to some sages' worldly wisdom.

Thanks for helping me out.

Boxcar

Tom
10-12-2011, 07:09 PM
They sure do and they have in the past.If they can negotiate hostages with a "terrorist organization", they can negotiate peace.

1000 to 1 is not a very good deal. Perhaps THIS time it the wack-o terrorist supporters who should give up something.