PDA

View Full Version : Tea party? Violent revolution.....

JustRalph
10-12-2011, 10:22 AM
http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/10/11/occupy-l-a-speaker-violence-will-be-necessary-to-achieve-our-goals/

What if a Tea part type had said this?

Please watch the video for a glimpse at your next national leader or Democratic Congressman

LottaKash
10-12-2011, 10:41 AM
More and more, we are beginning to see the ultimate demise of this once great nation....I expect it to only worsen, before the troops are sent in.....As planned...

That is all BO and his gangster group, has got left...

And to think, that we have some pretty intelligent people on this board, and they thru their posts, will support BO and his agenda at any cost, so to me, that is the scariest part of this all, when intelligent people cannot see the truth of what is really happening right in front of their very eyes, scary...

best,

Tom
10-12-2011, 10:50 AM
Destroy the infrastructure and replace it.
Beck has been warning of that for 4 years now.

Seems he is going to be correct again.
Like the Jobs Bill - designed to NOT pass. Millions out of work and Obama is playing politics. Screw us.

Screw him.

This guy is FAR more dangerous that Bin Laden ever was.
Obama is the enemy we need to worry about. And he is enabled by ignorance.

Bank on it.

toetoe
10-12-2011, 12:00 PM
http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/10/11/occupy-l-a-speaker-violence-will-be-necessary-to-achieve-our-goals/

What if a Tea part type had said this?

Please watch the video for a glimpse at your next national leader or Democratic Congressman

The French Revolution ? :lol:

Let 'em eat cake. :ThmbDown:

BlueShoe
10-12-2011, 03:06 PM
The French Revolution ?
If these wannabe pseudo Bolshevik Revolutionaries are actually foolish enough to try this they will be crushed and die by the hundreds if not thousands. While they would be too much for local LE to handle and before regular troops might be called in, they would face a very hostile citizenry, many of whom would be armed. The other side of the coin are the so called far right wing extremist militias, very well armed, many just itching for the excuse to start killing leftists. While history does tend to repeat itself, this is not 1917 Russia, and if widesread insurrections should occur, or even all out civil war, this time the Bolsheviks would be totally crushed.

Tom
10-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Violence, huh.
Remember which side has the guns, you damn dirty hippy.

Remember Kent State?

elysiantraveller
10-12-2011, 06:26 PM
Violence, huh.

Remember Kent State?

Seriously....?

This is a new low in callousness for you.

Do you even own any guns?

Black Ruby
10-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Violence, huh.

Remember Kent State?

You never really know which side has the guns until the shooting starts. I would imagine a lot of gangs like the Crips, Latin Kings, and MS13 have lots of guns, and while they may not be big on politics, we can probably predict the types that they'd pick to fire on first.

FantasticDan
10-12-2011, 06:36 PM
Jeez, one hippie spouts off to a small group and the crank squad has the country turning into this :lol:

4cta8KBPAjE

bigmack
10-12-2011, 06:38 PM
You never really know which side has the guns until the shooting starts. I would imagine a lot of gangs like the Crips, Latin Kings, and MS13 have lots of guns, and while they may not be big on politics, we can probably predict the types that they'd pick to fire on first.
I give up. What 'types' would they fire on first?

Tom
10-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Seriously....?

This is a new low in callousness for you.

Do you even own any guns?

Hey, HE is the one inciting violence - I am pointing out that if it is started, it will be answered. You got a problem with that?

boxcar
10-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Hey, HE is the one inciting violence - I am pointing out that if it is started, it will be answered. You got a problem with that?

And an inquiring mind is also led to ask: How come the inciter of violence is not cited for his callousness and for reaching a "new low"?

Boxcar

sammy the sage
10-12-2011, 08:13 PM
More and more, we are beginning to see the ultimate demise of this once great nation....I expect it to only worsen, before the troops are sent in.....As planned...when intelligent people cannot see the truth of what is really happening right in front of their very eyes, scary...best,

Best get IT right...Bush started the ball rolling...w/the law being passed that US REGULAR combat soldiers can now be AGGRESSIVE on American soil...

So QUIT blaming O or B for THAT matter...blame BOTH...they and 545 other's ARE/were BOUGHT and paid for...

LottaKash
10-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Best get IT right...Bush started the ball rolling...w/the law being passed that US REGULAR combat soldiers can now be AGGRESSIVE on American soil...

So QUIT blaming O or B for THAT matter...blame BOTH...they and 545 other's ARE/were BOUGHT and paid for...

Sammy, I believe you have me mixed up with someone else, maybe ?

And I do blame both, and I have always, and you would see that, if you reread any of my former posts for the past year or so concerning the scary direction that this nation has turned to, even since PAPA bush......

The last four chiefs are the Ulitmate Scum Bags for all time in this nation... Plain and simple, they mean this country much harm....All Trilaterals and Bildebergs do....What more evidence could there be...?...It is about power and the ultimate control of the people, and how to get and keep it...It is being done as I write this...Watch....

Not to mention the other Gov't Gangsters & Banksters who are still pillaging what is left of our remaining financial resources....And no, I am not about to WSO with the mindless ones...

So much for Dems or Repubs....That day and age is over for us....It is now about ________ - *(you fill in the blank space, anybody)

best,

BetCrazyGirl
10-12-2011, 11:44 PM
Destroy the infrastructure and replace it.
Beck has been warning of that for 4 years now.

Seems he is going to be correct again.
Like the Jobs Bill - designed to NOT pass. Millions out of work and Obama is playing politics. Screw us.

Screw him.

This guy is FAR more dangerous that Bin Laden ever was.
Obama is the enemy we need to worry about. And he is enabled by ignorance.

Bank on it.

Wow, you need crazy in your name.

newtothegame
10-13-2011, 06:20 AM
Wow, you need crazy in your name.

Aww c'mon now, I am sure you could explain to us why you would think Tom needs to have "crazy" in his name.....or can you?

fast4522
10-13-2011, 06:52 AM
Actually Tom is spot on, Fast And Furious was a plan to destroy our Second Amendment rights using US taxpayer money. The truth will come to light when the backstabbing begins.

boxcar
10-13-2011, 12:09 PM
Actually Tom is spot on, Fast And Furious was a plan to destroy our Second Amendment rights using US taxpayer money. The truth will come to light when the backstabbing begins.

The government would sell its soul (whatever may be left of it) to the devil to confiscate the guns of every citizen. Obama, has been using surreptitious, clandestine tactics to this end ever since he has taken office. I believe this is a very high priority with him because there can't be a social revolution without a bloodbath when so many people on the other side of that objective are gun owners.

Boxcar

BetCrazyGirl
10-15-2011, 01:27 PM

Its one thing to disagree with our president and policies but its another when you go comparing him to a man who wanted nothing more than the literal demise of our citzens and country.

Tom
10-15-2011, 02:58 PM
I didn't compare them - I specifically said Obama was far ore dangerous.
I stand by that.

You honestly think Obama gives a rat's ass about this country? :lol:

NJ Stinks
10-15-2011, 07:35 PM
Its one thing to disagree with our president and policies but its another when you go comparing him to a man who wanted nothing more than the literal demise of our citzens and country.

It's even crazier that there is always somebody here ready to tell Tom that he is absolutely right. :bang:

Lefty
10-15-2011, 09:40 PM
This just part of Obama's Jobs plan as a lot of these "so called protesters"
are getting pd by an adjunct of Acorn.

Tom
10-16-2011, 09:17 AM
Violence all over the world today.
By little piggies who have no clues. No plans, no soap.......

Didn't take long for their true colors to show.