PDA

View Full Version : Woodbine - Oct. 16

Race Promoter
10-11-2011, 02:33 PM
I'm really excited about the card Sunday at Woodbine with the Canadian International, E.P. Taylor and Nearactic. They draw it Thursday and I just saw we can now play the Pick 4s in the US for 20-cent minimum, which will caome in handy for me since the International is probably going to have 16 runners and force me to go deep.

The draw is going to be shown live on the Woodbine site and Dennis Rodman is what they are calling "guest drawmaster" - that should be interesting.

I may post picks after the draw and I'm sure looking for ideas.

Thanks

mannyberrios
10-11-2011, 05:20 PM
They are doing alot of good things out there. Every day I like this track more and more.

gm10
10-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Early odds for the Canadian International

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/ante-post-racing/flat/canadian-international

One horse that seems value to me is Mikhail Glinka @ 33/1. I saw that horse at Sandown on his comeback and he looked absolutely outstanding in the paddock, and actually ran a very good race considering that he must have needed the race and that he wants an extra half mile.

GatetoWire
10-12-2011, 10:51 PM
Should be a great card.

I am a little worried about the turf course on Sunday. It's suppose to rain non stop from today until Saturday in Toronto. The turf could be a real bog by Sunday.

Some_One
10-13-2011, 11:13 PM
When it's wet, it's really giving, especially on the old course (backstretch), the front stretch will dry out quicker.