PDA

View Full Version : Willard urges increased spending

Sugar Ron
10-07-2011, 02:49 PM
The 'baggers must be choking on their burgers and fries...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203388804576616841644878336.html

Mr. Romney rolled out his team of foreign-policy advisers this week, a group heavy with former officials who worked in the Pentagon, State Department and intelligence agencies under President Bush, including several who were big backers of the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD ... this guy is hiring Bush retreads???????

skate
10-07-2011, 05:13 PM
OK ok ok ...lets go back to FishBellieBill years and cut, then we can start again, might we be seeing another 9/11.

wasn't that nice?

Then we could let UncleGeorge Complain complain complain, that would justfy OweBamma Crying.:bang:

My bottom line would be to cut Pensions from the Col. on UP.:cool:

we'd be debt free forever.

PaceAdvantage
10-07-2011, 07:43 PM
The 'baggers must be choking on their burgers and fries...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203388804576616841644878336.html

Mr. Romney rolled out his team of foreign-policy advisers this week, a group heavy with former officials who worked in the Pentagon, State Department and intelligence agencies under President Bush, including several who were big backers of the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD ... this guy is hiring Bush retreads???????Have you seen who Obama filled many of his cabinet and advisory positions with? That's right Sugar, ex-Wall Streeters, the kinds of guys you should be protesting against in Manhattan and the rest of the country at the moment...

How come you never mention these BO curiosities?

Sugar Ron
10-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Of course, given Willard's loooooong history as a world-class flopper, wouldn't be surprised if he says he wants to see less defense spending during the debate tonight.

By the way, so nice of the DNC to help cons get to know their nominee a little better...

www.whichmitt.com (http://www.whichmitt.com)

LMAO

Tom
10-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Which Mitt?
Are you playing "switch" or what?

Track Collector
10-11-2011, 03:19 PM
All this worry about Romney and whom he might appoint is a bit premature.

I heard today on the Rush Limbaugh show that this at this time before the last election, the both Obama and McCain were a distant third in the polling of their respective political parties. I recognize this is a sample of one, but a lot can happen in 13 months.

I think the majority of conservatives have serious concerns with regard to the top two in the poll, which is why folks like me are liking Cain more and more each day. He even scares the mainstream Republicans because they too have strayed too far from the desires of the majority of citizens, and is quite obviously not "one of them". Will I vote for Romney or Perry should they gain the nomination? Absolutely, as they will still be far better than Obama and the current administration. However, until the Republican nomination is determined, I/we should still promote and support whom we think is the best candidate out there.

Herman Cain..........the more I hear him, the more I like him!! :jump::ThmbUp:

ArlJim78
10-11-2011, 04:20 PM
Cains got the momentum. Perry had it but since he imploded Cain has picked up a great amount of support.

Even Christie came out today for Romney, so the establishment is going all in on Romney.

I think the Cain train is going to continue to pick up steam.

Sugar Ron
10-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Uh-oh, looks like somebody hasn't gotten the "gifted" one's memo yet

Don't waste your time, Track Collector ... Willard is a "shoe in".

Besides, pizza man is a lot like Rachel Alexandra ... he'll run out of gas when the real racing starts in the lane...

Track Collector
10-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Uh-oh, looks like somebody hasn't gotten the "gifted" one's memo yet

Don't waste your time, Track Collector ... Willard is a "shoe in".

Besides, pizza man is a lot like Rachel Alexandra ... he'll run out of gas when the real racing starts in the lane...

I would never consider it a waste of time to vote for an intelligent candidate whom I believe has the tools to turn this country around. Only time will tell who gets the nomination. Our country has been hijacked by the Liberal Left who are destroying it and we plan to take it back.

if you really believe that Romney is a lock to secure the nomination, I hope you find a way to make some money on your conviction.

delayjf
10-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Of course, given Willard's loooooong history as a world-class flopper, wouldn't be surprised if he says he wants to see less defense spending during the debate tonight.

I can't believe any pro-union libs would oppose defense spending - lots of union jobs building ships, tanks, etc.

LottaKash
10-11-2011, 11:51 PM
Have you seen who Obama filled many of his cabinet and advisory positions with? ............................
How come you never mention these BO curiosities?

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp137/lottakash/Obama-Economic-Team.jpg

bigmack
10-12-2011, 02:35 AM
if you really believe that Romney is a lock to secure the nomination, I hope you find a way to make some money on your conviction.
Yeah, that's right. 'Sugar' done believe in the shoo-in for W'M'R.

He knows the gifted among us.