PDA

View Full Version : HCB Starting Over

turninforhome10
10-07-2011, 04:54 AM
While I originally started this thread as a series, what I have found is 3 or 4 guys who think like me who are relatively new to the game and could use a coach on some of the finer points. While I don't consider myself an expert since anyone that tells you they are expert with horses is IMHO fooling themselves. A good friend who had been everywhere in the business, including saddling one in the Derby told me that when you quit learning you might as well be dying. But I feel working with a small group could be a really good thing and will be paying attention to our project. We will start posting again in 2 weeks as a group.
Sorry for starting something that I will not finish now, but please look forward to our picking this up again with much more energy and hopefully if things go as planned more winners with explanations. And for those of you that are being at all critical of people who are brave and helpful enough to post their selections in this forum, I saw one today by a newbie with very little respect, If you do well great throw them a courtesy shout out. If you loose, well you were not the only one.

Thanks for reading and look forward to coming back stronger.
Turninforhome10

judd
10-07-2011, 06:15 AM
While I originally started this thread as a series, what I have found is 3 or 4 guys who think like me who are relatively new to the game and could use a coach on some of the finer points. While I don't consider myself an expert since anyone that tells you they are expert with horses is IMHO fooling themselves. A good friend who had been everywhere in the business, including saddling one in the Derby told me that when you quit learning you might as well be dying. But I feel working with a small group could be a really good thing and will be paying attention to our project. We will start posting again in 2 weeks as a group.
Sorry for starting something that I will not finish now, but please look forward to our picking this up again with much more energy and hopefully if things go as planned more winners with explanations. And for those of you that are being at all critical of people who are brave and helpful enough to post their selections in this forum, I saw one today by a newbie with very little respect, If you do well great throw them a courtesy shout out. If you loose, well you were not the only one.

Thanks for reading and look forward to coming back stronger.
Turninforhome10
you never stop learning on anything #

PhantomOnTour
10-07-2011, 09:19 AM
I have a fortune cookie philosophy posted on the side of my monitor:

"Never make the mistake of thinking that you know everything about anything"