PDA

View Full Version : A few Belmont Plays for Thursday 10/6

PhantomOnTour
10-06-2011, 12:34 PM
Race 2: #1 Holiday's Jewel - love the turf sprint to dirt route move. Short field and likely not much value, but she won't be favored.

Race 6: #3 Greeley's Law - this is admittedly a once upon a time I remember this trainer move from long ago type of play. Low % connections but I like the drop and cutback...I will require twice the ML of 5-1 for a bet. Gets back to sprinting on Bel dirt where she ran a nice race.

Race 7: #3 Eternal Ruler - Ribaudo runner goes from a longer route to a shorter route (another angle I like, esp on turf), back to the scene of his best race in America....think he finishes strong today...runs well off the layoff.

Good luck y'all!

PhantomOnTour
10-06-2011, 03:37 PM
Price on Greeley's Law (#3) in Race 6 just isn't good enough...only 6-1.
Opened at 11-1 off a 5-1 ML.

Gotta pass

ericg320
10-06-2011, 04:20 PM
R6 #3 paid me 9.40 and 5.20 for P and S.

Thanks.

PhantomOnTour
10-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Race 2: #1 Holiday's Jewel - love the turf sprint to dirt route move. Short field and likely not much value, but she won't be favored.

Race 6: #3 Greeley's Law - this is admittedly a once upon a time I remember this trainer move from long ago type of play. Low % connections but I like the drop and cutback...I will require twice the ML of 5-1 for a bet. Gets back to sprinting on Bel dirt where she ran a nice race.

Race 7: #3 Eternal Ruler - Ribaudo runner goes from a longer route to a shorter route (another angle I like, esp on turf), back to the scene of his best race in America....think he finishes strong today...runs well off the layoff.

Good luck y'all!
Holidays Jewel - 2nd at about 7-2 or 4-1
Greeleys Law - 2nd at 6-1
Eternal Ruler - 3rd at 8-1...tough beat there as it was the only one of the three that I actually bet, and it was my best bet of the day. Lost 2nd by a nose..needed a little more ground. I was ready to post, "Domo origato Mr. Ribaudo" if this one had won.

We'll try again tomorrow.

ericg320
10-06-2011, 07:09 PM
It was close.

Thanks