PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Derby

Tom
10-01-2011, 06:15 PM
Caleb's Posse - double topped - this one bounces today, but could still be 2nd or third

Shackleford - his best is not good enogh to win this one and he won't be within 5 lengths of his best today - total toss

Wilburn - forging each race, today he should top out again and beat most in this one

Little Drama - could round back to a number that wins this one

:7::6::3:

gm10
10-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Caleb's Posse - double topped - this one bounces today, but could still be 2nd or third

Shackleford - his best is not good enogh to win this one and he won't be within 5 lengths of his best today - total toss

Wilburn - forging each race, today he should top out again and beat most in this one

Shackleford bubble deflated a bit more after that race.
Decent winner.

gm10
10-01-2011, 06:23 PM

Nice pick by the way, looks like you're the man to follow tonight.

classhandicapper
10-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Nice pick Tom.

I'm kind of surprised Shackleford even ran that well. He's another one that looks like a tired horse that was supposed to be freshened.

turninforhome10
10-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Tom can we rub you for luck, I guess with the day you are having you can pay someone to do that for you. :lol:

Tom
10-01-2011, 07:38 PM
Tom can we rub you for luck, I guess with the day you are having you can pay someone to do that for you. :lol:

I'm making phone calls right now! :eek: