PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Heard From "Mineshaft" Recently???

Shemp Howard
09-30-2011, 09:07 PM
He asked me to place a couple of on-track exacta bets at Parx last Saturday and, of course, he's due a 4 figure return. I've pm'd him several times on how he wants me to get him the proceeds but I've gotten no reponse.

My wife has been in NYC all week, and can't wait to spend a few grand of my cash on the new fall styles. I' m holding the cash but it could be gone any day now.

Does anyone correspond with Mineshaft:( via e-mail? If so, please get in touch. Unlike some who post here, I'm as honest as the day is long.

PaceAdvantage
10-01-2011, 03:33 AM
I hear he pissed off the wrong people. A couple of unmarked black vans drove up and whisked him away in the middle of the night.

Shit happens...

proximity
10-01-2011, 04:24 AM
He asked me to place a couple of on-track exacta bets at Parx last Saturday and, of course, he's due a 4 figure return..

next time wet your own beak a little and call that stuff into the rebate shop. :jump:

proximity
10-01-2011, 04:37 AM
. A couple of unmarked black vans ...

are you sure there weren't some red diamonds on the black vans??:eek:

Shemp Howard
10-01-2011, 08:17 AM
next time wet your own beak a little and call that stuff into the rebate shop. :jump:

He tipped me off on a good thing shippping up from down south that caught those few punters at PArx off guard. I cashed as well. Wouldn't seem quite cricket to chisel him for a few reabate points.

Does anyone know where I can find his e-mail? He and I only corresponded via this vehicle.

cj
10-01-2011, 05:43 PM
He tipped me off on a good thing shippping up from down south that caught those few punters at PArx off guard. I cashed as well. Wouldn't seem quite cricket to chisel him for a few reabate points.

Does anyone know where I can find his e-mail? He and I only corresponded via this vehicle.

If he wants the money bad enough he'll get a hold of you.

Tom
10-01-2011, 06:39 PM
After a lot of soul-searching, I can now reveal that I also post here as Mineshaft. It is against the rules to have two identities, so I have to come clean.

Check your PMs.

:rolleyes: Worth a shot?

Z9wHVPDYHx0&feature=related

Greyfox
10-01-2011, 07:10 PM
After a lot of soul-searching, I can now reveal that I also post here as Mineshaft. It is against the rules to have two identities, so I have to come clean.

Check your PMs.

:rolleyes: Worth a shot?

Z9wHVPDYHx0&feature=related

Luv it. :lol: :lol: