PDA

View Full Version : Pandering for Votes

DRIVEWAY
09-30-2011, 11:28 AM
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Jeb-Bush-Perry-tuition/2011/09/29/id/412759?s=al&promo_code=D286-1

Jeb Bush panders to the Hispanic community for their support in anticipation of his 2016 presidential bid.

The Tea Party should go it alone. Forget about the Republicans. There are too many Rhino's roaming free.

boxcar
09-30-2011, 12:06 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Jeb-Bush-Perry-tuition/2011/09/29/id/412759?s=al&promo_code=D286-1

Jeb Bush panders to the Hispanic community for their support in anticipation of his 2016 presidential bid.

The Tea Party should go it alone. Forget about the Republicans. There are too many Rhino's roaming free.

Like father, like son.

Boxcar

LottaKash
09-30-2011, 01:51 PM
Like father, like son.

Boxcar

Quite right Box...

Has he been to a Bilderberg Meeting yet ?....If he has, he is "IN".....His Daddy and his Grandpa have "been"...So has the "messiah"...as well as the "slick-one and his honey, too"...and perryman too..

best,

PaceAdvantage
09-30-2011, 07:50 PM
I just want to get this outta the way now...is Jeb Bush considered the "smart" Bush son? :lol:

Robert Goren
09-30-2011, 08:46 PM
You want to see pandering for votes, just any watch GOP presidential debate. These guys (and gal) so scared they will say something that the tea party will not like. I wish the tea party would go off its own. It would be about as relevant as the Green Party or the Libertarian party on its own.

Tom
09-30-2011, 10:59 PM
You want to see pandering for votes, just any watch GOP presidential debate. These guys (and gal) so scared they will say something that the tea party will not like. I wish the tea party would go off its own. It would be about as relevant as the Green Party or the Libertarian party on its own.

You think Obama has done anything but pander since he took the oathof office? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, btw, the TP is the voice of the VOTERS. They damn will better be scared and they better damn will do as we tell them....or they are as good as...as....democrats! :faint:

boxcar
10-01-2011, 01:26 AM
Quite right Box...

Has he been to a Bilderberg Meeting yet ?....If he has, he is "IN".....His Daddy and his Grandpa have "been"...So has the "messiah"...as well as the "slick-one and his honey, too"...and perryman too..

best,

Good question. Don't know. When I get a chance, I'll check it out.

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
10-01-2011, 03:22 AM
You want to see pandering for votes, just any watch GOP presidential debate. These guys (and gal) so scared they will say something that the tea party will not like. I wish the tea party would go off its own. It would be about as relevant as the Green Party or the Libertarian party on its own.This makes about zero sense. And last I checked, the Tea Party IS on its own.

The Tea Party movement has caucuses in the House of Representatives and the Senate of the United States.[14] The Tea Party movement has no central leadership, but is composed of a loose affiliation of national and local groups that determine their own platforms and agendas. The Tea Party movement has been cited as an example of grassroots political activity, although it has also been cited as an example of astroturfing.[15] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement

rastajenk
10-01-2011, 07:18 AM
What is really so wrong about the TEA party telling its representatives how to act, as opposed to the DemLib model of the representatives telling its constituents (blacks, unions, felons) how to vote? As a state union member, I know I prefer aligning myself with the former, not the latter.

canleakid
10-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Numbers are just that number and they can be twisted, manipulated, and so on, here is what is out there!!! Make up of voters

GOP:
5% Hispanic
2% Black
89% Non-Hispanic White
4% Other

Dem:
11% Hispanic
6% Black
65% Non-Hispanic White
6% Other

Tea Party:
28% Independents, 17% Democrats & 51% Republicans (nothing on race)

Independents:
14% Hispanic
6% Black
73% Non-Hispanic White
7% Others

like I said nunmbers :confused:

bigmack
10-01-2011, 05:09 PM
How 'bout you link to a source of them numbers?

canleakid
10-01-2011, 05:26 PM
How 'bout you link to a source of them numbers?

forgot the links, sorry got into the game

http://www.gallup.com/poll/118937/Republican-Base-Heavily-White-Conservative-Religious.aspx

fast4522
10-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Numbers are just that number and they can be twisted, manipulated, and so on, here is what is out there!!! Make up of voters

GOP:
5% Hispanic
2% Black
89% Non-Hispanic White
4% Other

Dem:
11% Hispanic
6% Black
65% Non-Hispanic White
6% Other

Tea Party:
28% Independents, 17% Democrats & 51% Republicans (nothing on race)

Independents:
14% Hispanic
6% Black
73% Non-Hispanic White
7% Others

OK