PDA

View Full Version : Janeane Garofalo

toetoe
09-30-2011, 06:59 AM
This paragon of sobriety thinks that "probably" some Republicans prefer Herman Cain because this choice serves to mask the racism in the Rebublican Party and the Tea Party, which are "one and the same." Now, let's leave her frightening countenance and sexual deviancy aside, as they are irrelevant. ;)

Miss G. has pulled a Rush Limbaugh here, alleging that we racists want to see a black candidate do well. In the pot's rush to call the kettle black, JGar betrays her own ulterior motive for exalting our present O.G.-in-Chief: vote colored, expiate own racism. Miss Gay-Buffalo has proven that when one's head is up a very dank compartment, surveying the world through the Cyclopean Eye of the Grand Mufti, things look very hirsute indeed. But what of Mr. Cain himself ? He has all the attributes of Candidate Obama Himself, except that Mr. Cain actually has experience. Is that a dealbreaker ? :(

Newsflash: Gloria Estefan --- "minority" herself and therefore wiser than JGar --- has left Obama for Cain, thereby laying herself open to charges that she's really Julia Stiles.

Hey bobba reeba bobba do the conga ...

skate
09-30-2011, 02:31 PM
Just as Coperncus needed Newton.

We can find Newt for our needs.:cool:

bigmack
09-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Olbermann STILL obsessing about Palin and the ever insignificant views of Garofalo.

nmyN6kLoavs

boxcar
09-30-2011, 07:21 PM
This paragon of sobriety thinks that "probably" some Republicans prefer Herman Cain because this choice serves to mask the racism in the Rebublican Party and the Tea Party, which are "one and the same." Now, let's leave her frightening countenance and sexual deviancy aside, as they are irrelevant. ;)

Miss G. has pulled a Rush Limbaugh here, alleging that we racists want to see a black candidate do well. In the pot's rush to call the kettle black, JGar betrays her own ulterior motive for exalting our present O.G.-in-Chief: vote colored, expiate own racism. Miss Gay-Buffalo has proven that when one's head is up a very dank compartment, surveying the world through the Cyclopean Eye of the Grand Mufti, things look very hirsute indeed. But what of Mr. Cain himself ? He has all the attributes of Candidate Obama Himself, except that Mr. Cain actually has experience. Is that a dealbreaker ? :(

Newsflash: Gloria Estefan --- "minority" herself and therefore wiser than JGar --- has left Obama for Cain, thereby laying herself open to charges that she's really Julia Stiles.

Hey bobba reeba bobba do the conga ...

Couldn't get a better example of psychological projection. We be Them, but Them ain't Us. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
09-30-2011, 07:29 PM
Olbermann STILL obsessing about Palin and the ever insignificant views of Garofalo.

nmyN6kLoavsGood thing nobody saw that...

toetoe
10-02-2011, 03:41 AM
All seriousness aside, I am ashamed for Olby. I heard the bite on Dennis Miller's show, and I guess I missed the fact that it came from Keith's show. He can't control what is blurted by his guests, but he can stand up for the absent characters being assassinated.

Keith should know, in fact must know, that in order for evil (that's the part played by Janeane --- just look at her; jeez, wasn't she in 'I Nightmare of Jeannie' ?) to flourish, it is only necessary that good men do nothing (and Keith even piled on). Apologies to Burke for the paraphrase, and I insist that Olby is/was a good man. Terribly misguided and an unregenerate carrier of water for the Nihilism-Vulgarian Party, but still a sane, even arguably decent person.

Lesbian terrorists such as Miss G. and the entire unholy coalition of paradigm subverters have indeed become what Alstophe de Custine called "automata inconvenienced with souls." After all, how to honestly spout the party line and dutifully malign the infidels without ignoring the evidence of one's own soul and senses ?

Theodore Dalrymple (ne Anthony Daniels) gets to the heart of the modus operandi of the American Transgressives when he writes of a "flippantly intellectualized coarseness." He was describing the citizens of what used to be England, but it fits Stateside, too.

toetoe
10-02-2011, 03:43 AM
Herb Caen won a Pulitzer ??? (:Falling backward after contact with feather.)

:eek: