PDA

View Full Version : MOST DON"T CARE re: oBUMa BS

ezpace
09-28-2011, 01:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/embed/tsH8xvjTAlo

LottaKash
09-28-2011, 02:55 PM
You are right Ezpace, most Americans really don't care....I see much evidence of this, even right here at PA...

Most would rather believe that, somehow, "everything" is going to be alright again....un-unh, imo...How, when we have already begun crossing lines that this nation has never crossed before ?...How do we, can we, go back if there is more of this ?

This Gangster government is "SICK" and getting "SICKER"....As I see it...

If anyone doesn't see this, than I suggest that he/she just go and stick your head back in the hole that it was in, before you read this....You are an "Ostrich"...A chicken shit Ostrich, at that.......

The truth be, most just don't want to know, as it causes them too-much pain to face the cold hard facts about the truth that is manifest these days, in this once great land of ours...

So, go and continue to hang your flag out on the pole on the 4th of July, and then go back to your Wesley Snipes uses Total Gym, or the 4th race at someplace, or something....Cause IT aint't gonna last that much longer, if this type of sickness keeps pervading us.....

Wake up America !.....You should be "OURTRAGED" by all that is happening so quickly, as of lately !...Especially this case....

Rah-Rah, Go Amerika...!!!

best,

boxcar
09-28-2011, 03:05 PM
You are right Ezpace, most Americans really don't care....I see much evidence of this, even right here at PA...

Most would rather believe that, somehow, "everything" is going to be alright again....un-unh, imo...How, when we have already begun crossing lines that this nation has never crossed before ?...How do we, can we, go back if there is more of this ?

This Gangster government is "SICK" and getting "SICKER"....As I see it...

If anyone doesn't see this, than I suggest that he/she just go and stick your head back in the hole that it was in, before you read this....You are an "Ostrich"...A chicken shit Ostrich, at that.......

The truth be, most just don't want to know, as it causes them too-much pain to face the cold hard facts about the truth that is manifest these days, in this once great land of ours...

So, go and continue to hang your flag out on the pole on the 4th of July, and then go back to your Wesley Snipes uses Total Gym, or the 4th race at someplace, or something....Cause IT aint't gonna last that much longer, if this type of sickness keeps pervading us.....

Wake up America !.....You should be "OURTRAGED" by all that is happening so quickly, as of lately !...Especially this case....

Rah-Rah, Go Amerika...!!!

best,

PERHAPS this latest court decision will give this huge problem the press it derserves:

Federal Judge Allows Key Parts of Ala. Immigration Law to Stand

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — A federal judge refused Wednesday to block key parts of Alabama’s new law targeting illegal immigrants, including its requirements to check the immigration status of juvenile students in public schools and for police to verify the status of those they suspect of being in the county illegally.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/federal-judge-allows-key-parts-of-ala-immigration-law-to-stand/

Go Dixie! You rock!

But the situation on the border is very serious, according to our DOJ in a related story.

DOJ: ‘Mexican-Based Trafficking Organizations Control Access to the U.S.–Mexico Border’

(CNSNews.com) - Mexican drug-trafficking organizations “control access to the U.S.-Mexico border” and the “smuggling routes across” it, “resulting in unprecedented levels of violence in Mexico” and allowing those drug trafficking organizations and their associates to “dominate the supply and wholesale distribution of most illicit drugs in the United States,” according to the Justice Department's newly published 2011 National Drug Threat Assessment.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/doj-mexican-based-trafficking-organizations-control-access-us-mexico-border

This administration is the most lawless in U.S. history, I believe.

Boxcar

LottaKash
09-28-2011, 03:21 PM
This administration is the most lawless in U.S. history, I believe.

Boxcar

Yeah Box, and "With Impunity" on every stinkin' thing that they have a mind to do these days...

Some of us see what is coming next, but most are too afraid to admit it, even if they merely suspect as much...That will be our ulitmate undoing, I'm afraid...The "doing nothing"...

It has happened. time and again, elsewhere in Man's history....The "undoing"...

best,

ezpace
09-28-2011, 04:20 PM
Were serious watch Dylan Ratigan @4est daily M-F

started www.getmoneyout.com yesterday

27k pledges so far

lobbyist hired see site .. constitutional amendment legally drawn up
(see site)

no money just sign up ..you'll get email updates