PDA

View Full Version : A fat Prez

JustRalph
09-27-2011, 07:37 PM
Joy Behar asks *guess who* if America would tolerate a fat President :lol:

http://www.breitbart.tv/joy-behar-on-chris-christie-do-you-think-the-country-will-tolerate-a-fat-president/

PaceAdvantage
09-27-2011, 07:55 PM
I think Chris Christie would absolutely demolish Obama not only in the polls, but in debates as well. The guy is a no-nonsense cut to the chase straight shooter, and that's exactly what America is looking for right now.

Do you think he'll run?

Overlay
09-27-2011, 07:56 PM
Do you think he'll run?
His brother says he won't.

ArlJim78
09-27-2011, 07:59 PM
why not, if we can tolerate no-talent cackling hyenas on talk shows its no biggie.

Overlay
09-27-2011, 08:03 PM
They'll have to bring William Howard Taft's bathtub back out of long-term storage.

nijinski
09-27-2011, 08:21 PM
He says he does not want to and will not run .

nijinski
09-27-2011, 08:25 PM
I think Chris Christie would absolutely demolish Obama not only in the polls, but in debates as well. The guy is a no-nonsense cut to the chase straight shooter, and that's exactly what America is looking for right now.

Do you think he'll run?

Teachers , Police Officers as well as other State workers are not happy with Christie right now in NJ . They definately don't want him governing here again.

ArlJim78
09-27-2011, 08:28 PM
Teachers , Police Officers as well as other State workers are not happy with Christie right now.
not too surprising, teachers and state workers are official partners with the democratic party.

PaceAdvantage
09-27-2011, 08:29 PM
Teachers , Police Officers as well as other State workers are not happy with Christie right now in NJ . They definately don't want him governing here again.That should make him all the more appealing to the general population. State workers SHOULDN'T be happy...I wouldn't be happy either if my train was finally being relieved of some of its gravy.

riskman
09-27-2011, 08:59 PM
If the voters can tolerate this, Christie should not have a problem.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SkHgKPfSdr4/Sy-9YAWnkVI/AAAAAAAAALU/LlisWAWDJw8/s320/Obama+big+ears+1.jpg

Might as well take a shot, the airwaves will be full of negative commercials at least a year in advance before his term expires. NJ is famous for this regardless of what party controls the governorship.
If he decides to make a run, Christie is used to the fat jokes and this should not have a major effect on his candidacy.

redshift1
09-27-2011, 09:40 PM

Do you think he'll run?

I think he has an excellent chance of beating Obama, he's one of the few not
spouting conservative Christian dogma.

May not want to get caught up in the current economic mess and be held responsible for the prolonged recession. Best to let someone else be the sacrificial lamb of 2013-2012

Mike at A+
09-27-2011, 10:21 PM
Wow, what a speech. He really ripped Obama a new one. Called him out on the lies and the divisive political games the idiot keeps playing in attempting to fool his base of easily fooled dreamers. The last two and a half years have been one big vacation for Obama, his family and the hangers on he treats on our tax dollars. Christie would absolutely demolish him in a debate. The line I liked best was that you don't become prosperous by punishing and demonizing people who have achieved the American Dream. Obama's all about class warfare and race warfare. That's his only strategy because he has no record to run on except failure. But Americans are stupid and it will probably be a close election.

Tom
09-27-2011, 11:10 PM

The way has been paved with a fat first lady. :D

nijinski
09-27-2011, 11:11 PM
not too surprising, teachers and state workers are official partners with the democratic party.
The officers out here that I know are Republicans.
I personally see them in a separate area and I can't lump them in with other state workers. Especially those who work in the high crime areas of Passaic County , Newark and Camden.

so.cal.fan
09-27-2011, 11:15 PM
What if Rick Perry quits the race?
Will Chris run then?
Can they draft him?
I'm thinking they can and will.

ArlJim78
09-27-2011, 11:29 PM
The officers out here that I know are Republicans.
I personally see them in a separate area and I can't lump them in with other state workers. Especially those who work in the high crime areas of Passaic County , Newark and Camden.
I agree, thats why I left out officers because I think they are in a different, more balanced category than teachers or state workers.

bigmack
09-27-2011, 11:39 PM
He's said it again.

ww9jNx3-6ZE

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0911/64493.html

nijinski
09-28-2011, 12:24 AM
I agree, thats why I left out officers because I think they are in a different, more balanced category than teachers or state workers.
My family and I appreciate that.

bigmack
09-28-2011, 12:46 AM
Wow, what a speech. He really ripped Obama a new one.
Whoa. You got that right.

Drink this in. (Particularly Pt 2)

Makes BO look like a political hack.

LXmMR63SqOM

LNnqEuRZfME

cj's dad
09-28-2011, 10:30 AM
The way has been paved with a fat first lady. :D

Her ass gets any bigger, it will need it's own zip code.

Sugar Ron
09-28-2011, 11:00 AM
Could actually be a good strategy to nominate a fat guy since there are so many fatsos in this country now.

Anyway, maybe the reason Christie, Daniels, Huckleberry and other cons decided to stay on the sidelines is cuz they just didn't want any part of that BO MACHINE. :cool:

Tom
09-28-2011, 11:40 AM
The BO machine that turns everything he touches into shit? :D

cj's dad
09-28-2011, 01:35 PM
This is funny stuff:

http://www.wbal.com/absolutenm/templates/story.aspx?articleid=80718&zoneid=37