PDA

View Full Version : Released Hikers Thank the Left

cj's dad
09-26-2011, 01:37 PM
US Hikers Freed from Iran Speak: Thank Penn And Chomsky, Blame Mutual US-Iran Hostility for Detention

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/us-hikers-freed-from-iran-speak-thank-penn-and-chomsky-blame-mutual-us-iran-hostility-for-detention/

Tom
09-26-2011, 01:49 PM
I thought it was Penn and Teller.

Tom
09-26-2011, 01:51 PM
“The only explanation for our prolonged detention is the 32 years of mutual hostility between America and Iran,” said Bauer. “The irony is Sarah Josh and I oppose U.S. policies towards Iran which perpetuate this hostility. We were convicted of espionage, because we are American.”

How about you were stupid enough to go hiking between Iraq and Iran. MORONS!

Too bad they got released.....they like Iran so much they should stay there.

Robert Goren
09-26-2011, 01:57 PM
These guy were either complete idiots or they were in fact spys. I will give them the benifit of the doubt and assume they were complete idiots. I will never understand why anyone would get anyplace close the borders of places like Iran, North Korea, etc.

DJofSD
09-26-2011, 02:10 PM
They were seeking Bear Grylls and got lost.

TJDave
09-26-2011, 02:40 PM
What usually happens is that freed detainees are convinced of the wisdom of saying as little as possible about their ordeals while thanking their captors for their release. The theory being to protect against what might happen the next time.

These guys went above and beyond. Of course, that too might have been planned. We'll probably never know for sure.

Tom
09-26-2011, 03:07 PM
They were seeking Bear Grylls and got lost.

Was one of them barefooted? :lol:

DJofSD
09-26-2011, 03:22 PM
No. But I think they drank their own pee.

BlueShoe
09-26-2011, 03:45 PM
Typical response from a pair of what appear to be a couple of left wing loons; blame America. The Washington Times notes that they thanked several of the far left radicals in the nation and then for good measure, added Hugo Chavez. The Iranians had more than two years to practice psycological warfare on the pair and reinforce the "its all Americas fault" mindset that leftists come with. Would seem that they did not have to work too hard with these two.

PhantomOnTour
09-26-2011, 04:33 PM
So who actually paid for the release of Larry, Moe and Curly?
I heard it was some rich Sultan in Oman (rich sultan...that's redundant)

HUSKER55
09-26-2011, 04:36 PM
send them to gitmo to be debriefed!:D

bigmack
09-26-2011, 04:39 PM
They're clearly spies...Against us.

Let's deprogram them using tapes of "Orange" Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.

sandpit
09-27-2011, 09:39 PM
Only redeeming quality in the group is that the fiancee was good looking.