PDA

View Full Version : If Bush had said this ?!?

cj's dad
09-26-2011, 09:04 AM
Good God, this guy is a moron. How do you say something like this ?

slUq0vNMrPM

ArlJim78
09-26-2011, 10:09 AM
since it was a black audience naturally he adopted his black preacher, MLK persona and as Harry Reid would say, complete with negro dialect.

he told them at the end to take off their bedroom slippers, stop complaining, stop grumbling, shake it off, stop crying.

it was a new low for pandering and insulting an audience for a president.

the sad part is he'll still get about 90% of the black vote.

Tom
09-26-2011, 10:12 AM
Who does he think he is, Rich Little? :lol:

mostpost
09-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Good God, this guy is a moron. How do you say something like this ?

slUq0vNMrPM
Do you stay up nights searching for meaningless things to post, or are they provided to you but one of the many righty blogs you subscribe to? The important thing in the video is that billionaire incomes have increased by 400% while poor folks income has declined, yet Republicans want to increase the financial burden on the poor. But what you focus on is an obvious slip of the tongue. Credibility ZERO.

cj's dad
09-26-2011, 12:01 PM
How could I have not realized it was an obvious slip of the tongue. I know most of the janitors I have seen in downtown office buildings must be Jewish, they just forgot to wear their yamakas.

mostpost
09-26-2011, 12:08 PM
How could I have not realized it was an obvious slip of the tongue. I know most of the janitors I have seen in downtown office buildings must be Jewish, they just forgot to wear their yamakas.
Yarmulkes. And I'm not even Jewish. Isn't a yamaka some kind of motorcycle? :D

cj's dad
09-26-2011, 12:18 PM
For your edification, there are several different spellings.

BTW- you're a pompous ass.

GameTheory
09-26-2011, 12:19 PM
Every gaffe Bush ever made was posted here by liberals as if it was important.

cj's dad
09-26-2011, 12:30 PM
Every gaffe Bush ever made was posted here by liberals as if it was important.

Paybacks are hell, no ?

Tom
09-26-2011, 12:38 PM

Only one spelling for that! :lol:

FantasticDan
09-26-2011, 12:43 PM
Every gaffe Bush ever made was posted here by liberals as if it was important.Hm, let's see.. (does a search for "gaffe")..

Obama.. Obama.. another Obama.. oh, there's an Obama one before the election where Tom says he admits he's a Muslim.. :lol:

Wow, coming up empty on Bush gaffe threads. Strange, since there's been so many.

But hey, here's one for old time's sake..

1PTiMKsTo-o

boxcar
09-26-2011, 01:07 PM
Rush had me in stitches a little while ago. Apparently, BO is at another town hall meeting. Rush suggested someone should ask the following to BO: Mr. President, do you think it's fair that Jewish janitors had to build that intercontinental railroad across 57 states all the way to that place where they speak Austrian? :lol:

Boxcar

GameTheory
09-26-2011, 01:07 PM
Wow, coming up empty on Bush gaffe threads. Strange, since there's been so many.Well, they are there, but you are making my point because they were not usually if ever called "gaffes" by the liberals. Because a "gaffe" just sounds like a simple mistake or mis-speaking (which is what they were, after all). No, they were dreadfully important indications of the president's low level of intelligence, etc etc. You'll have to look for harsher words than that, or nonsense like "rutabaga". (500+ hits on that alone, and there is no recipe section here.)

Steve 'StatMan'
09-26-2011, 01:14 PM
Plus many were cartoons, and links to various things a search won't find.

Just open up any post & click links from most of the posts of hcap, ljb, 46zilzal, to name a few, timeframe 2004-2008.

hcap
09-26-2011, 01:23 PM
And here's A Bush Retrospective for old time's sake..

/v/8Ux3DKxxFoM?

cj's dad
09-26-2011, 01:27 PM
BO's slip of the tongue revealed many things about his stereotyping a certain group, i.e. the "Jews run/own the banks" therefore they must be rich, ergo they must not be paying their fair share.

This "gaffe" speaks volumes about his deep seated prejudice(s).

Tom
09-26-2011, 01:31 PM
Old news. New news.
QxXh6ZWfbDg&feature=related

FantasticDan
09-26-2011, 01:44 PM
BO's slip of the tongue revealed many things about his stereotyping a certain group, i.e. the "Jews run/own the banks" therefore they must be rich, ergo they must not be paying their fair share. This "gaffe" speaks volumes about his deep seated prejudice(s).Of course it does. Just as the Bush gaffe I posted clearly illustrates his contempt and hatred for this country and its citizens. :faint:

Mike at A+
09-26-2011, 02:16 PM

Boy, it's a good thing Khadaffy doesn't wear yarmulkes. Think of all the permutations!

boxcar
09-26-2011, 03:13 PM
BO's slip of the tongue revealed many things about his stereotyping a certain group, i.e. the "Jews run/own the banks" therefore they must be rich, ergo they must not be paying their fair share.

This "gaffe" speaks volumes about his deep seated prejudice(s).

A lot more than just his tongue has "slipped". I believe his brain has found its way down somewhere below waist level.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
09-26-2011, 04:17 PM
so maybe there was a gaffe or two, let's not forget the words that in the future will surely replace Dr King's I Have A Dream speech.

“I expect all of you to march with me and press on. Take off your bedroom slippers, put on your marching shoes. Shake it off. Stop complaining, stop grumbling, stop crying. We are going to press on. We’ve got work to do, CBC,”

gives me goosebumps, what a master orator, uniter, motivator.

bigmack
09-26-2011, 04:23 PM
“I expect all of you to march with me and press on. Take off your bedroom slippers, put on your marching shoes. Shake it off. Stop complaining, stop grumbling, stop crying. We are going to press on. We’ve got work to do, CBC,”
Collectively heard: "Say what" :confused:

http://www.thecotilliononline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/congressional-black-caucus.jpg

ArlJim78
09-26-2011, 04:27 PM
I can't see their feet, are any of them wearing bedroom slippers?

fast4522
09-26-2011, 06:28 PM
And here's A Bush Retrospective for old time's sake..

/v/8Ux3DKxxFoM?

Face it, your all done.

Mike at A+
09-26-2011, 06:29 PM
I can't see their feet, are any of them wearing bedroom slippers?
Post of the month!

Mike at A+
09-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Actually he said this: "“I expect all of you to march with me and press on. Take off your bedroom slippers, put on your marchin shoes. Shake it off. Stop complainin, stop grumblin, stop cryin. We are going to press on. We’ve got work to do, CBC,”

I think he used that "negro dialect" Harry Reid keeps referring to.

boxcar
09-26-2011, 07:21 PM
Actually he said this: "“I expect all of you to march with me and press on. Take off your bedroom slippers, put on your marchin shoes. Shake it off. Stop complainin, stop grumblin, stop cryin. We are going to press on. We’ve got work to do, CBC,”

I think he used that "negro dialect" Harry Reid keeps referring to.

It appears that BO has written off the "white independent voters" -- the "moderates". What he's doing now is trying to salvage a shaky base, i.e. blacks, minorities, unions, etc. If so, this probably will not bode very well for him because he won't be able to talk "centrist-speak". He'll have to fly his true extremist colors to try to keep his radical leftist base loyal. The Party has to be very nervous at this point in time. I have to think they party bosses are itching to nominate opposition to run against him.

Boxcar

bigmack
09-26-2011, 08:48 PM
MW on BO telling her to stop whining.

VI0drr-F-2U

cj's dad
09-26-2011, 09:02 PM
"Face it, your all done".

Apparently, so are you. :lol:

Tom
09-26-2011, 11:45 PM
so maybe there was a gaffe or two, let's not forget the words that in the future will surely replace Dr King's I Have A Dream speech.

gives me goosebumps, what a master orator, uniter, motivator.

I think he is more a baiter than a motivator.
A real master-baiter.

cj's dad
09-27-2011, 09:01 AM
Send in the Clowns… Lady Gaga Attends Obama’s California Fundraiser in 8 Foot Costume

gaga-e1317033348134.jpg (attachment.php?attachmentid=8203&stc=1)

toetoe
09-27-2011, 10:41 AM
Slip of the tongue.

The slippage into a "Hawaiian" accent is duly noted, however.

bigmack
09-27-2011, 03:13 PM
“Take off your bedroom slippers. Put on your marching shoes,” Obama lectured the audience. “Shake it off. Stop complainin’. Stop grumblin’. Stop cryin’. We are going to press on. We have work to do.”

However, after the Associated Press accurately transcribed Obama’s dropped g’s, MSNBC aired a debate segment asking whether the decision not to “clean up” Obama’s words was “racist”.

“On MSNBC, the African-American author Karen Hunter complained the news service transcribed Obama’s speech without cleaning it up as other outlets did–specifically including the “dropped g’s,” reports Yahoo News.

“Hunter called the AP’s version “inherently racist,” sparring with New Republic contributing editor and noted linguistics expert John McWhorter, who argued the g-less version “is actually the correct one,” noting that the president’s victory in the 2008 election was due, in part, to how effortlessly “he can switch into that dialect.”

It goes without saying that Hunter’s claim is completely ridiculous. Obama’s dropping of his g’s was blatantly deliberate. If the AP had “cleaned up” his speech it would have been completely misleading and inaccurate.
Hunter claimed the AP transcriber didn’t “fix” Obama’s grammar because of the color of his skin, while failing to mention the fact that transcripts of George W. Bush’s speeches were routinely transcribed (accurately) by including dropped g’s and other idiosyncratic styles of speech. [B]She then ventured further into the realms of absurdity, claiming the AP writer was using a secret “code” through which to express his racism.

“Normally, I lean toward the clean-it-up school of quote transcribing—for everyone,” AP transcriber Mark Smith told Mediaite. “But in this case, the President appeared to be making such a point of dropping Gs, and doing so in a rhythmic fashion, that for me to insert them would run clearly counter to his meaning. I believe I was respecting his intent in this. Certainly disrespect was the last thing I intended.”
http://www.infowars.com/ap-labeled-racist-for-accurately-transcribing-obama-speech/

PaceAdvantage
09-27-2011, 03:24 PM
“Take off your bedroom slippers. Put on your marching shoes,” Obama lectured the audience. “Shake it off. Stop complainin’. Stop grumblin’. Stop cryin’. We are going to press on. We have work to do.”

However, after the Associated Press accurately transcribed Obama’s dropped g’s, MSNBC aired a debate segment asking whether the decision not to “clean up” Obama’s words was “racist”.

“On MSNBC, the African-American author Karen Hunter complained the news service transcribed Obama’s speech without cleaning it up as other outlets did–specifically including the “dropped g’s,” reports Yahoo News.

“Hunter called the AP’s version “inherently racist,” sparring with New Republic contributing editor and noted linguistics expert John McWhorter, who argued the g-less version “is actually the correct one,” noting that the president’s victory in the 2008 election was due, in part, to how effortlessly “he can switch into that dialect.”

It goes without saying that Hunter’s claim is completely ridiculous. Obama’s dropping of his g’s was blatantly deliberate. If the AP had “cleaned up” his speech it would have been completely misleading and inaccurate.
Hunter claimed the AP transcriber didn’t “fix” Obama’s grammar because of the color of his skin, while failing to mention the fact that transcripts of George W. Bush’s speeches were routinely transcribed (accurately) by including dropped g’s and other idiosyncratic styles of speech. [B]She then ventured further into the realms of absurdity, claiming the AP writer was using a secret “code” through which to express his racism.

“Normally, I lean toward the clean-it-up school of quote transcribing—for everyone,” AP transcriber Mark Smith told Mediaite. “But in this case, the President appeared to be making such a point of dropping Gs, and doing so in a rhythmic fashion, that for me to insert them would run clearly counter to his meaning. I believe I was respecting his intent in this. Certainly disrespect was the last thing I intended.”
http://www.infowars.com/ap-labeled-racist-for-accurately-transcribing-obama-speech/All this phantom racism talk is just so damn nutty, isn't it? It just goes to show how devoid Obama supporters are of substantive issues by which to promote their candidate of choice. I hope they keep talking about racism, because this will only mean it will be a slam dunk that Obama loses in 2012.

toetoe
09-27-2011, 03:43 PM
What did she expect from a white guy named Smith ? :rolleyes:

I need one more colored genius to corroborate the effrontery. Where is Harry Edwards when I need him ? :D

P.S. I just woke up in a strangely contorted positon, and ... well, my leg is tingling. Here's how I'm trying to reestablish circulation: >>> :lol: .

Tom
09-27-2011, 04:00 PM
Stop complainin’. Stop grumblin’. Stop cryin’.

This from the guy who blames Bush for everything, blames the sunami, blames the fires, blames the hurricanes....yadda yadda yadda. Obama ALWAYS has to blame others for everything.

He is loser. And anyone who supports him is a loser.

bigmack
09-27-2011, 11:19 PM
Some woman dunce from CongBlackCaucus called A.West & HermCain "Oreos." :lol:

-IgfkP69AC0

Tom
09-27-2011, 11:27 PM
What a bunch of losers! :D

boxcar
09-27-2011, 11:51 PM

At least they weren't called "uncle Toms" or a "monkeys" or "apes" or "plantation wanderers". But stay tuned....

Boxcar

GameTheory
09-27-2011, 11:59 PM
Yeah, I love how everyone is into the "code words" accusations these days. Now, no matter what you say, you can be accused of racism because you are speaking in code!

bigmack
09-28-2011, 12:00 AM
It's all so beautiful. They talk accusingly of racism while they're standing in front of a camera & mic, living & breathing racism. Hell, the one dude even said it. There are racist black people.

Who/whatever gave them the impression they couldn't easily be called racists.

PaceAdvantage
09-28-2011, 10:08 PM

-IgfkP69AC0Nothing in that video surprises me. Ignorance abounds, even in (or is that ESPECIALLY IN) the CBC.