PDA

View Full Version : BO and the "Intercontinental" RR

cj's dad
09-23-2011, 11:03 AM
New gaffe: Obama hails America's historic building of 'the Intercontinental Railroad'

I wonder if it crosses all 57 states ?

Link:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2011/09/obama-gaffe-jobs-act-speech-brent-spence-bridge-ohio.html

Video:
IDCmh-efKaA

boxcar
09-23-2011, 03:13 PM
There is a book begging to be written that would document all the Obama gaffes. If "Einstein" gets reelected, the book would be thicker than a large print bible.

Boxcar

hcap
09-23-2011, 03:54 PM
There is a book begging to be written that would document all the Obama gaffes. If "Einstein" gets reelected, the book would be thicker than a large print bible.

If all letters making up all idiotic remarks in The Book of Bushisms were placed end to end, it would reach far into to the Andromeda Galaxy and prove conclusively the universe therefore is at least 14 billion years old. Probably give God a headache tho'

boxcar
09-23-2011, 07:09 PM
If all letters making up all idiotic remarks in The Book of Bushisms were placed end to end, it would reach far into to the Andromeda Galaxy and prove conclusively the universe therefore is at least 14 billion years old. Probably give God a headache tho'

I would agree that the ignorance and stupidity of Man appears to be as infinite as God's wisdom and knowledge. Man's poster boy for both of his dubious attributes is the man-child in the WH, who unwittingly bears witness to the truth of my statement nearly every time he moves his lips.

Boxcar

sandpit
09-23-2011, 11:45 PM
That's just plain sad. I can understand someone screwing up a word one time, but not three times when he's out spreading the "truth".

What's worse though is the revisionist history that one of his hack public school educated writers came up with. The railroad project was sought after by several different members of Congress at the impetus of their constituents, not Lincoln's, even though he did sign the bill after it made it to his desk. The plans for the RR were in motion decades before Lincoln was elected and the entire thing wasn't completed until several years after his death. The Eastern portion, understandably, basically had no work done on it until after 1865 because of a shortage of manpower and materials.

The story is a great piece of American history, too bad our current CIC hasn't taken the time to read it.

Tom
09-24-2011, 10:29 AM

See, now this is just lame. You can't address current event so you have go back years to blame Bush. Not a one of you lefties can defend this total moron. :lol:

I feel your pain.
Your 100 years went by so fast!

LottaKash
09-24-2011, 11:39 AM

Bush, Bush, Bush,,,Bush Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush....Bush, Bush, bush, hsub, hsub, hsub, hsub....Backwards and forwards....Is that all you got ?....Bush, bush, bush....bush, bush, bush, bush,...Getting tired of this siliness ?, Me TOO !!!. bush bush bush bush bush, bush bush bush bushbussshhhhhbusssshhhh.,.,.blahbalahblahblahblah blahblahblah...bushbushbushbushbushbush

Bush is gone, we are trying to pin the tail on the "New Donkey"...get it ?

wisconsin
09-24-2011, 03:28 PM
How much BUSH would a BUSH whacker whack if a BUSH whacker could whack BUSH? :rolleyes:

BUSH BUSH BUSH.

What about donkey?

(could not resist)

hcap
09-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Bush, Bush, Bush,,,Bush Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush....Bush, Bush, bush, hsub, hsub, hsub, hsub....Backwards and forwards....Is that all you got ?....Bush, bush, bush....bush, bush, bush, bush,...Getting tired of this siliness ?, Me TOO !!!. bush bush bush bush bush, bush bush bush bushbussshhhhhbusssshhhh.,.,.blahbalahblahblahblah blahblahblah...bushbushbushbushbushbush

One picture is worth a thousand words

Tom
09-24-2011, 05:25 PM
Under Obama, hcap a picture is now only worth 200 words.

I been working on the intercontinental railroad,
all the lib long day....

How long?

all the lib long day.

Mike at A+
09-24-2011, 07:23 PM
Here's a nice picture titled "Dope and Strange"

boxcar
09-24-2011, 07:37 PM

Help me out here: Who is who? :D

Boxcar

Mike at A+
09-24-2011, 07:54 PM
Help me out here: Who is who? :D

Boxcar
Yes, there IS some ambiguity there. If you look left to right you don't get the same results as foreground to background. The intention was the latter for obvious reasons. We've never had a dumber president or a stranger speaker than these two pieces of garbage.

Tom
09-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Looks like a re-make of Night of the Living Dead.

Mike at A+
09-24-2011, 09:24 PM
Looks like a re-make of Night of the Living Dead.
Night of the Living BRAIN Dead

reckless
09-25-2011, 02:45 PM
See, now this is just lame. You can't address current event so you have go back years to blame Bush....

You must be slipping Tom.

You forgot to include Cheney and Haliburton.

toetoe
09-25-2011, 11:37 PM

Pass the joint, Stretch. :D