PDA

View Full Version : Millionaire predicts riots over economy

JustRalph
09-22-2011, 05:41 PM
http://vimeo.com/29324049

he is up to his old tricks......... remember, you can't piss on your own

Elliott Sidewater
09-22-2011, 08:01 PM
Are you sure he's wrong? You do know about the flash mobs, right? You know what the worst thing about them is? It's that they get away with it, nobody gets caught and then they can't wait to do it again. It's a feeling of power. A year or two from now, today's Youtube video showing 36 thugs cleaning out a 7-11 in less than 2 minutes might not even be worthy of appearance on the back page news. When people feel that they have nothing left to lose, it might be overly optimistic to expect them to be on their best behavior.

Mike at A+
09-22-2011, 08:09 PM
Are you sure he's wrong? You do know about the flash mobs, right? You know what the worst thing about them is? It's that they get away with it, nobody gets caught and then they can't wait to do it again. It's a feeling of power. A year or two from now, today's Youtube video showing 36 thugs cleaning out a 7-11 in less than 2 minutes might not even be worthy of appearance on the back page news. When people feel that they have nothing left to lose, it might be overly optimistic to expect them to be on their best behavior.
But eventually they'll try it on someone who will pull out an AK-47.

PaceAdvantage
09-22-2011, 08:09 PM
Soon enough, such mobs, if they continue to thrive, will meet severe resistance in the form of automatic weapon fire, and thus will lose much of their sense of invincibility.

Mike at A+
09-22-2011, 08:11 PM
Soon enough, such mobs, if they continue to thrive, will meet severe resistance in the form of automatic weapon fire, and thus will lose much of their sense of invincibility.
I beat ya by about 2 seconds! :D

Elliott Sidewater
09-22-2011, 08:32 PM
It may not be politically correct, but I like these responses, A LOT:cool::cool:

Mike at A+
09-22-2011, 08:35 PM
I've been accused of a lot of things. Being PC isn't one of them.

Steve 'StatMan'
09-22-2011, 09:28 PM
Flashmobs might certainly change procedures on how many people are permitted in a convience store, etc. Maybe no more 1-clerk onlys. Or ring bell to be let in, and clerk might have to be given control of door to let people out as well. That'll fix 'em, if the silent alarm gets set off and they can't leave.

bigmack
09-22-2011, 09:41 PM
I just hope when it's time to rumble, MM finds himself on my block.

Tom
09-22-2011, 09:44 PM
Or, we ALL pack and learn to shoot back.
Remember, HEAD SHOTS

Hanover1
09-23-2011, 02:08 AM
Flashmobs might certainly change procedures on how many people are permitted in a convience store, etc. Maybe no more 1-clerk onlys. Or ring bell to be let in, and clerk might have to be given control of door to let people out as well. That'll fix 'em, if the silent alarm gets set off and they can't leave.

They don't roll like that in Chitown? Been this way in several major cities for years now. Detroit and sections of L.A.come to mind. Buzzed in/out. And many are working behind bulletproof glass already as well.

Tom
09-23-2011, 07:36 AM
I was at a Blimpies in Detroit, around midnight, just got off the plane, and had not had dinner. You could not go in the store and the window was one off those bullet proof jobs that swivel so it never really open.

Gave me a really warm and fuzzy standing out there.

hcap
09-23-2011, 09:25 AM
MM is shaking in his boots
Or, we ALL pack and learn to shoot back. Remember, HEAD SHOTSI just hope when it's time to rumble, MM finds himself on my block.Man o man. Sounds like you guys are r-e-a-d-y to r-u-m-b-l-e.

I guess Tom can call him a POS and traitor. But Mack what are you gonna do? Bombard him with unfunny inane jokes? Or maybe call him "fatty" from the safety of your undisclosed hideout?

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfd7l3wndq1qe0eclo1_r3_500.gif

Tom
09-23-2011, 09:34 AM
Don't worry, hcap, none of us will lift a finger to save any libs under attack.
You can rest (in peace?) assured.:D

The Judge
09-23-2011, 01:10 PM
it didn't even have a name when it was going on. They have come and gone in "The City" it quit being news and they disappeared.